Exiting the Dark Side

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Well this sucks.. In the middle of the second week of my first test e run ever.

Felt great the first two weeks. I started the cycle out at <5 Estradiol and 364 Testosterone on my blood work, which was already very low E. I am on Paxil 40mg for the past 15 years as well for anxiety/depression.

So I started getting a little bit of itchy nipples, so I took 6.25mg of aromasin on Sunday. Then I took my 200mg shot of test e on Monday followed by 12.5mg of aromasin. Then yesterday during the day I started getting low blood sugar and anxiety. I got through that. At night I tanned, ran 1 mile and then did back work, but had to stop early because of shortness of breath/dizziness.

This is where the fun starts. I woke up at 4am sweating profusely and very short of breath, had horrible anxiety and starting throwing up. Felt like I had some acid reflux as well. I was shaking uncontrollably. I thought I was going to die..This lasted about 30-45 min.

Today I'm all depressed and wonder wtf happened. It's only 400mg of test/wk.. Was I an idiot for starting the Aromasin? Maybe my estrogen wasn't even that high and I killed it.. Maybe the sore nipples were just from tanning? Maybe I completely over trained the past 2 days and put my body at a very low state? I don't know, but now I'm considering stopping the cycle altogether because of how I feel.. This sucks. I felt so great the first 2 weeks.

I'm kind of guessing it was a mixture of things.. Aromasin probably crushed my E? How quickly does this **** work? And how quickly does E2 levels rise when on a test e cycle? Especially starting at 360 test and less than 5 on e2 levels and then only taking 400mg a week?

My main symptoms are shortness of breath/dizziness/anxiety. What could be causing this? I have blood work scheduled for 12/18. Wonder if I should do this sooner?

Idk, I need some help guys.. This blows.. Scary stuff

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you're going hypo, try upping the calories specifically carbs.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
That's initially what I thought when I woke up at 4am. I couldn't tell what was going on. I started eating some chocolate chips.. Then starting puking. About 15 min later, I checked my BS and it was at 111. So I don't know what it was at during the initial attack.

It just sucks man. I was so excited for this cycle. I wonder if I'm just pushing my body too hard too fast? Over training mixed with aromasin that might not be needed? Idk..

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Google the Symogi effect. I'm a diabetic and have been in your shoes. Symogi is when your blood sugar drops to really low levels and your liver rebounds by pushing a mega dose of glucose into your blood stream, scary stuff.
You're also pushing yourself too hard too fast...

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
BP has been great actually. It has been 115/75 my whole cycle. After I lift, it goes up to like 130/85, but still great. I'm taking N2Guard, Krill Oil, Baby Aspirin for BP, Vit C.

Idk, I can definitely say that the attack was 50% anxiety. Major anxiety, but what prompted it is what I'm trying to figure out? The shortness of breath is what really debilitates me. I guess no one can really say much on the thread. I'm debating on just completely removing the AI until I have my bloods check in a few weeks. Then maybe start out at 6.25mg eod or something..idk. and lifting eod rather than 2 on, 2 off..

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
I'm probably an idiot for starting the AI two weeks into a 300mg/wk test e cycle when my e2 level was <5 to begin with..

Just curious if anyone knows how long it would take to increase my e2 to high level(50+) after starting off with low E and only doing a 300 ramped up to a 500mg/wk test e cycle? I mean, who knows, maybe I wouldn't need an AI the entire cycle at the beginner doses?

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Haha, yes. 300mg first 2 weeks, just started 400mg.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Just did some reading and low estrogen is correlated with low serotonin levels, hence the anxiety. I wonder if the Aromasin is basically blocking my Paxil from working which increases the serotonin in the brain. Regardless, I'm going to try and continue my cycle WITHOUT the AI and then we'll see what my bloods look like in a few weeks. If I have one more episode though like I did last night, I'm done for good. Way too taxing on my body and brain.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like first cycle anxiety...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just did some reading and low estrogen is correlated with low serotonin levels, hence the anxiety. I wonder if the Aromasin is basically blocking my Paxil from working which increases the serotonin in the brain. Regardless, I'm going to try and continue my cycle WITHOUT the AI and then we'll see what my bloods look like in a few weeks. If I have one more episode though like I did last night, I'm done for good. Way too taxing on my body and brain.
You just need to calm down bro, you're making issues worse by panicking! Don't go all web md on us and flip the fuk out, just calm down.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Lmao, just took some xanax.. its ****ing hard to calm down..

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao, just took some xanax.. its ****ing hard to calm down..
Xanax is a solid choice lol you should feel better. Look, just stick out your cycle. Testosterone isn't going to cause those symptoms, its something else. I think its all in your head over the whole estrogen issue but thats just what I've gotten out if the conversation so far. Your nipples won't explode, your ai will do its job, everything will he fine. This is one of the safest cycles you could possibly do so no worries bro. If you can't get that in your head and you keep panicking then you really will have to cut your cycle short...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha thanks for making me feel better guys!
Serious, just try and relax for a few days and see how you feel before you kill your cycle.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
I will, thanks Yates. I'm going to stop the AI though for now. I'm still questioning if it's more about the T/E ratio vs the actual number. I feel if Test increases by 5x, shouldn't your E2 do the same?

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
Are you working out a lot harder than normal?
In the past when I was stressed, and when I would do a very hard workout/full body I would get the exact symptoms as you.
I would wake up in the middle of the night and have a "panic attack" -feels dizzy, nauseous, short of breath, like your going to die... it's not necessarily a serious thing. But you might be prone to anxiety and anxiety attacks. Xanax or clenozapam works wonders.

I stopped working out insanely hard n rested. Those symptoms went away a couple months later. And never came back.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Are you working out a lot harder than normal?
In the past when I was stressed, and when I would do a very hard workout/full body I would get the exact symptoms as you.
I would wake up in the middle of the night and have a "panic attack" -feels dizzy, nauseous, short of breath, like your going to die... it's not necessarily a serious thing. But you might be prone to anxiety and anxiety attacks. Xanax or clenozapam works wonders.

I stopped working out insanely hard n rested. Those symptoms went away a couple months later. And never came back.
Thanks man, makes me feel better that I'm not alone. Going to try working out every other day along w stopping the AI.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One issue I see is your E2, being less than 5, is outrageously LOW. Why so low?

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
One issue I see is your E2, being less than 5, is outrageously LOW. Why so low?
I really have no idea.. I was on a cycle 4 months prior taking arimistane daily and it might of crashed my e2 real bad.. plus my test was only at 360, so probably my body still trying to keep a good ratio? Still, less than 5 is ridiculous and then starting an AI as strong as aromasin 2 weeks into a mild test run was dumb..

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on TRT and try to maintain my E2 between 20 to 40:

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Whenever I crush my estrogen I get depressed as ****. This is why I opt for proviron and masteron and only throw in exemestane if my blood tests indicate I need it.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Whenever I crush my estrogen I get depressed as ****. This is why I opt for proviron and masteron and only throw in exemestane if my blood tests indicate I need it.
Hmm, I'm still curious on a few things though. I've read that we should try keeping our T/E ratio around 50:1. If my Test shoots up to say 3,000, then shouldn't I want my E2 around 60? I can understand if my Test was 300 n E2 was 60, then the ratio is way off.. Idk

Also, I'll have to look into proviron and masteron. Not familiar w those compounds and what they do. Do you run that alongside the Test?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Dont add anything else. Drop the AI, cut back a little training, get some rest, relax, take your med and see what happens. If you feel ichy nipples, have a blood test to be certain

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Dont add anything else. Drop the AI, cut back a little training, get some rest, relax, take your med and see what happens. If you feel ichy nipples, have a blood test to be certain
Sounds like a good plan to me. Just did my 6th pin 5 min ago.. not exiting the Darkside just yet! Time to eat, happy TG everyone and sub my log "Juniors First Test Run".

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Xanax is a solid choice lol you should feel better. Look, just stick out your cycle. Testosterone isn't going to cause those symptoms, its something else. I think its all in your head over the whole estrogen issue but thats just what I've gotten out if the conversation so far. Your nipples won't explode, your ai will do its job, everything will he fine. This is one of the safest cycles you could possibly do so no worries bro. If you can't get that in your head and you keep panicking then you really will have to cut your cycle short...
Yes sir!!!

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Update:

Things have been getting better the past few days. No anxiety attacks whatsoever after stopping the Aromasin.

I also upped my Paxil dosage from 40mg to 60mg because I was getting side effects like I usually would get if I missed a dose. I did a lot of reading and read that Test increases dopamine which then reduces serotonin. This basically makes my Paxil less effective which is why I was getting anxiety and the same side effects of missing my dose.

The only issue now is the past few days I've been having erect nipples and slightly sensitive. Today I feel a lump starting to form on the right side and is tender to the touch. *****!

Now I'm going to start taking 6.25mg of Aromasin again to see if I can help that issue. I just don't want to screw up my serotonin again by lowering estrogen too much. It's all a very hard balance between managing my estrogen and how it impacts my medication.

Hopefully by keeping the dose at 60mg of Paxil along with 6.25mg eod of aromasin, I can find equilibrium. If not, I might even up the dose of either drug slightly more with my Paxil dose going as high as 80mg a day which is the highest dose Dr's recommend.

We'll see.. I also have my blood test coming up in a few weeks.