Triple sarm stack, lgd4033 rad 140 and ostarine and mk677 seperately

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Hi guys, gimme your thoughts on this sarms stack. Its all in one capsules of 10mg ostarine 15mg rad 140, 10mg lgd 4033, and im gonna do mk677 hgh at 20mg a day. Good stack?

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Looks a lot like a future planned stack of mine. Only considering YK-11 instead of Rad140.
Good good, gonna cycle for 8 weeks then 4 week pct. Ive been hearing i should take an estrogen blocker, you heard of this?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nothing there will aromatise. You doing bloods before and after?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Id hate not being in control of compound dosing, especially with RAD. 15mg is getting up there, and if the product/stack jacks your bp your options are relatively limited.

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Id hate not being in control of compound dosing, especially with RAD. 15mg is getting up there, and if the product/stack jacks your bp your options are relatively limited.
I hear you mate, but what i have done is researched each compound extensively, and tbh yes rad may be 5mg too high, but everything else is dosed correctly to avoid sides so im hoping it goes well. If it does not have correct effect, im gonna lgd and do that along with mk677

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Good good, gonna cycle for 8 weeks then 4 week pct. Ive been hearing i should take an estrogen blocker, you heard of this?
8 on 4 off?

you might want to rethink that

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think and correct me if I'm wrong but he may mean a longer cycle because I'm thinking 12 weeks on then pct.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This screams lethargy to me. Lgd and rad, can almost guarantee you'll get it pretty bad here. Test base is a must my man. I like dermacrine

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Holy lethargy! Good cycle if you use a test base. 6 weeks on lgd solo killed me and I tried it twice but everyone's different. Not a big fan of blended capsules but YOLO. Just get a T base and it's a pretty solid set up

Soldiersimon1

Awards
I think and correct me if I'm wrong but he may mean a longer cycle because I'm thinking 12 weeks on then pct.
I did think 12 weeks also but was not guaranteeing anything until i saw how it effected me. First time and all that

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Holy lethargy! Good cycle if you use a test base. 6 weeks on lgd solo killed me and I tried it twice but everyone's different. Not a big fan of blended capsules but YOLO. Just get a T base and it's a pretty solid set up
Dont do pinning

Last edited:

Soldiersimon1

Awards
This screams lethargy to me. Lgd and rad, can almost guarantee you'll get it pretty bad here. Test base is a must my man. I like dermacrine
I just read what you wrote properly, test base? Pinning? Lol nah mate, it will only increase sides.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I just read what you wrote properly, test base? Pinning? Lol nah mate, it will only increase sides.
Dermacrine is practically sides free, it's a standard TD DHEA base. You'll get more sides without a Test Base with that much RAD.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Neglected to mention. Test Base for sure! x3 on that or is it x4 now?
(Not Test, i.e., pinning) A test base such as mentioned Dermacrine is a transdermal. That's one option, and another would be Sup3r DHEA from Olympic Labs, or Cel M-Test (new), or... even search the forums for "Test Base" and you'll get a variety of reasonings for each suggestion.

Pick one you are most comfortable with but choose one my man. You'll thank everyone.

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Neglected to mention. Test Base for sure! x3 on that or is it x4 now?
(Not Test, i.e., pinning) A test base such as mentioned Dermacrine is a transdermal. That's one option, and another would be Sup3r DHEA from Olympic Labs, or Cel M-Test (new), or... even search the forums for "Test Base" and you'll get a variety of reasonings for each suggestion.

Pick one you are most comfortable with but choose one my man. You'll thank everyone.
Ok ill definitely check it out cheers

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CEL M Test has a great profile, I can't vouch for it because I haven't tried it yet, but I will in the near future. That being said, it will do nothing for keeping lethargy away and libido up while on cycle. Great for PCT use. Your best options are Dermacrine, Sup3r DHEA, 4-andro, and Epiandro. I usually prefer the combo of Dermacrine and Epiandro. I used Dermacrine and Epidrone for my last cycle with DMZ and it did exactly what I needed it to.