How about splitting the tr3st caps in two?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
As stated above, how about splitting the 25mg tr3st caps I two, so I get 12,5mg caps and will be able to dose 8 times a day at 100mg.
Worth a try, or too much stress?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Well that would more closely mimic the action of the td, and a "steady trickle" in this case is likely to be preferred.

Buuuuut...at some point you have to wonder if the extra effort is going to be worth it. Meh, I dont think so.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well that would more closely mimic the action of the td, and a "steady trickle" in this case is likely to be preferred.

Buuuuut...at some point you have to wonder if the extra effort is going to be worth it. Meh, I dont think so.
This is purely hypothetical, ive always disliked the idea of having to remeber to dose every 3-4 hours or whatever with super short half life compounds. What happen if you crushed up your daily dose and mixed it with water or something and sipped it throughout the day?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
This is purely hypothetical, ive always disliked the idea of having to remeber to dose every 3-4 hours or whatever with super short half life compounds. What happen if you crushed up your daily dose and mixed it with water or something and sipped it throughout the day?
The halflife of the compound is 40mins (lol), but unfortunately there is no data as to its oral bioavailability.

We know also from the studies that <2mg compound released via implant over the course of the day is sufficient to realize its intended pharmacological effects, at least.

Assuming the compound is stable in water for periods of time...go for it :D

However, my suspicion is that you would need to have study-like conditions, parameters and measuring equipment to be aware of any appreciable differences between your hypothetical, and a more traditional dosing method, in terms of te gainz.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Thanx for the great input guys.
Would of course prefer the TD tr3st, but since I live in norway, that's very difficult, so I'm stuck with 2 boxes of the oral tr3st and a couple of boxes of epistane. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, so I'll have to go for the oral:)
Been splitting the 25mg caps evenly trough the day at earlier tr3st cycles, and got great results:)
Love the tr3st/epistane combo. Makes me feel amazing, and the gains are solid.