I really need an extra help to dry up, feedbacks needed

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
First of all I wasnt the leanest kid in my childhood and I believe it somehow set my body to be predisposed to keep a certain amount of fat in many parts which a man shouldnt, ass and chest right after belly...add puffy nipples to the mix and you realize that despite the decent muscle tone I got thru the years, I still need to dry up.

I didnt make any bloodwork in the recent time but I believe my prolactine and estrogen levels are higher than they should, the puffy nipples are clue and the fact that once I bang a girl I rarely feel the need for round 2 is an other.

I dont complain about my strenght, endurance and aggressitvity since all of them are more than satisfactory however my body is neither hard nor dry.

I was thinking to run some 11keto to deal with cortisol and some AI to reduce estrogen and dry up, I already decreased the amount of whey since they can lead to water bloating.

Im in Europe so I have access only to british shops, had an epistane cycle in past and was great but gotta think about my hair now.

So what do you think about running 11-keto for a month, better pills or trans dermal in your opinion, I saw a dermal one from olympus lab.

Regarding the AI, I have some ATD left from a previous standalone cycle but actually considering Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione (the suicide AI you find in erase pro), too bad formeron is gone, tried it 2 years ago and really dried me into a new man.

Regarding prolactine my choice now is mucuna pruriens and l-dopa, run endosurge and prolactrone in past and both helped me in many ways.

The reason I have high prolactine and cortisol is that I train really often, all days either lifting or MMA except for sunday, I can keep the pace and still work decently in both but my body with no rest has prolactine and cortisol to sky rocket.

Im not fat nor bloated on a serious level, just imagine a body that looks well made with a tank top but shows baggage while naked.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Look into SNS products as we have all 3 areas covered with very well respected and proven products:

Inhibit e has bloodworm showing reduction in estrogen levels

Inhibit p is perfect for natural and even light cycle prolactin reduction

Reduce xt is pretty much the gold standard for cortisol control. Almost anyone here uses it for pct as well as general natty cort control.

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
Look into SNS products as we have all 3 areas covered with very well respected and proven products:

Inhibit e has bloodworm showing reduction in estrogen levels

Inhibit p is perfect for natural and even light cycle prolactin reduction

Reduce xt is pretty much the gold standard for cortisol control. Almost anyone here uses it for pct as well as general natty cort control.
Thank you for your feedback, I was checking out those products but didnt know they are the gold standard for certain operations.

They all look good options but regarding the AI I would feel more comfortable and safe with suicide ones.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you for your feedback, I was checking out those products but didnt know they are the gold standard for certain operations.

They all look good options but regarding the AI I would feel more comfortable and safe with suicide ones.
Inhibit e will not have any rebound effects.

And FYI, Arimistane is not really even an ai at all as we have found out.

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
Inhibit e will not have any rebound effects.

And FYI, Arimistane is not really even an ai at all as we have found out.
I didnt attend the board for a long time, could you please link me the relative material about it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I didnt attend the board for a long time, could you please link me the relative material about it?
Just search around. I'm on mobile so I don't have anything handy. Every thread about it pretty much has come to the conclusion it's only slightly useful for cortisol and basically useless as an ai

Mister_T_

Awards
I am a big fan of inhibit P and reduce XT. and....IMO 11 keto is not strong enough to justify the price. I think that an epiandro product would give you what you are looking for.

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
I am a big fan of inhibit P and reduce XT. and....IMO 11 keto is not strong enough to justify the price. I think that an epiandro product would give you what you are looking for.
Cant even talk about DHT or compounds that turn themselves into it without feeling my hair to get thin awfully.

If I was not prone to mpb that would be my first choice.

Mister_T_

Awards
Cant even talk about DHT or compounds that turn themselves into it without feeling my hair to get thin awfully.

If I was not prone to mpb that would be my first choice.
haha oh shoot I forget about that being factor sometimes because I don't seem to have mpb.

xGetxLeanX

Awards
I had the same issues growing up and still do. Especially the puffy nips. Real bitch going to the pool. Haven't really found a solution to the puffy nips. Ralox has been shown to decrease pubertal gyno and I believe it helped mine a bit.

I recently ran osta, then followed it up with MK-677 and Ralox as my PCT and I'm in the best shape I've been in in years.

Not sure if it was the combo of the 2 (ralox and MK) but I'm pretty vascular. Puffy nips are hit and miss. Weird AF. Sometimes they look 100% normal then it looks like bitch tits when they're puffy. Just my 2 cents

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Hello man, I'm in Europe too.
So..... if you want to go to dark side probably the best option is a ph cycle of tren epistane, but tren raises prolactin so make your research about it. Be careful.
11kt for 1 month is not worth it, check sup3rEpi too.
And of course, make sure your diet was on point.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax XT is great for drying up. The DHAA will definitely aid in that. Also, it may say counter productive, but make sure you are getting enough water too.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would get to 8-10% bf and reassess the "puffy nipples"

I'd stick with SNS line for your supplements

xGetxLeanX

Awards
I got down to 9% BF and I still get the puffy nips

deeznutsboi

Awards
If you want the 'dry' look, the TD 11 keto should help. Also look into vasodry I've heard good things about it. If you really want to get dry, use water manipulation. Look up a plan on the internet. Only for temporary dryness. If you really really really wanna get dry the hop on trenbolonr, provi, masteron, or all three. A legal alternative would be epi andro but not near as effective. Kpeaceoutbye

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
I had the same issues growing up and still do. Especially the puffy nips. Real bitch going to the pool. Haven't really found a solution to the puffy nips. Ralox has been shown to decrease pubertal gyno and I believe it helped mine a bit.

I recently ran osta, then followed it up with MK-677 and Ralox as my PCT and I'm in the best shape I've been in in years.

Not sure if it was the combo of the 2 (ralox and MK) but I'm pretty vascular. Puffy nips are hit and miss. Weird AF. Sometimes they look 100% normal then it looks like bitch tits when they're puffy. Just my 2 cents
Yeah same to me, if its cold they are ok or even just got up in the morning they look much better than late dinner, I guess I retain water there too.

Hello man, I'm in Europe too.
So..... if you want to go to dark side probably the best option is a ph cycle of tren epistane, but tren raises prolactin so make your research about it. Be careful.
11kt for 1 month is not worth it, check sup3rEpi too.
And of course, make sure your diet was on point.
Mate cant really run PH let alone epistane, awfully my hairline is sensitive, plus with puffy nips involved cant risk any prolactin related side.

AlphaMax XT is great for drying up. The DHAA will definitely aid in that. Also, it may say counter productive, but make sure you are getting enough water too.
Agree on the water, Im about 2-3 liters per day, alphamax looks interesting especially the mucunia inside that should boost test and reduce prolactine, di you try it?

I would get to 8-10% bf and reassess the "puffy nipples"

I'd stick with SNS line for your supplements
So a inhibit-e + inhibit p combo?

If you want the 'dry' look, the TD 11 keto should help. Also look into vasodry I've heard good things about it. If you really want to get dry, use water manipulation. Look up a plan on the internet. Only for temporary dryness. If you really really really wanna get dry the hop on trenbolonr, provi, masteron, or all three. A legal alternative would be epi andro but not near as effective. Kpeaceoutbye
Ketosterone was an option considering is not dangerous for the hairline but some guys here wrote that anything less than a month is not worth, in some logs I read it lead to minor suppression and medium dosages.

Cant run any ph that harm hairline awfully, Im sensitive to them.