4 weeks to drop fat, what would you use in a perfect world?

DasGainz

DasGainz

Awards
Hey all...

Ok, I've been outta the gym for nearly a year... .

currently 42 yo, 6'1 250, a 14 months ago I was prepping for a masters men's physique been lifting since roman times, not a dunce but know enough to know how much I don't know. 14 months ago I was sitting at about 209

2 weeks ago I started with the idea i'd slowly get to 215-220ish by summer, plenty of time, then maybe get a coach again (money is tight)
So I'm going to probably go back at it alone without medical advice but I have years of alternative sup experience.

I've been at it two weeks meals have been the same every day 3/4 cup oatmeal little fruit scoop protein, 3 x 6oz chix, 4oz broc, 2oz brwon rice, at night I have a egg / chicken pepper scramble.

In two weeks I've not lost any weight but 2" off tummy, 1.5" off hips 1.5" off quads, gained .5" on biceps. all natty so far.

I just found out I have a big thing to go to in 4 weeks YESTERDAY DANG, ... so.... I'm thinking of adding some asthma and thyroid stuff for 1-2 weeks, a sprinkling of some yellow stuff (yes I have used it in the past, if your not up on it don't comment) and maybe throw in some other things

Was gonna probably grab one of the online 4 week workouts or more likely just come up with my own cuz I don't think those are geared for guys using "alternative stuff" let alone cuttingish type stuff.

Would love any feedback... .

And part of me says forget those guys why do I care,... but... they all saw my pics last year...and I haven't seen them in 15 years... so... yes, I'm being vain.

Appreciate the help guys.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Sounds like you kind of already know what you're going to do. Buuuuuuttttttt i wouldnt use the dnp, id stick with as little cutters as possible and focus on really hitting the gym hard and sticking to the diet, you should be able to lose quite a bit like that. T3/clen may not hurt if you have experience but id hesitate to add in anything else. Just my .02

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If my heart rate would allow lol ECA stack, Clen, Sup3r-11, HGH Frag, T3 and Yohimbine. I think my heart would explode on that though and I would never try it lol but in a perfect world there's some nice fat loss in 4 weeks there hahaha

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
If my heart rate would allow lol ECA stack, Clen, Sup3r-11, HGH Frag, T3 and Yohimbine. I think my heart would explode on that though and I would never try it lol but in a perfect world there's some nice fat loss in 4 weeks there hahaha
ECA is a good stack, just not as powerful as clen. T3 ****s up my body temperature and gives me tons of sides. Yohimbine makes me nauseated bad

DasGainz

DasGainz

Awards
Thanks buddy, my post kept getting flagged so I wasn't sure what I could and couldn't say haha. yeah I hit the DNP for the last 5 days, I don't know if it was an odd batch or what but felt like ****, more so than before, still the sweats and heat, but... Gonna switch to clen / T3 and 2X day cardio I think 4 weeks is a bit long to run Clen, but I think if I add some benedryl in there I "think" that should allow me to push it out some?

I'll keep you guys updated on the progress.. i was planning this **** to be a 6 month slow and steady cut HAHA, Life ....

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In a perfect world I would never have to lose any fat ? Lol

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
I have mixed feelings on DNP. Cajt decide if its worth running. Sketches me out.

DasGainz

DasGainz

Awards
I gotta tell you I think there must be different batches, I remember not feeling grand before, but I've felt like dog$hit the last few days, granted I'm not currently on anything else, and I was previously on a few kinds of T and whatever else I was told, so that may have something to do with it, also previously it was all a consistent yellow, this new batch has like other flakes or something in it of some sort?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
one of my issues with "the yellow stuff," is that a lot of guys aren't able to train very well on it.... so in this case, I don't see the benefit, really.

I think you could run clen for 4 weeks, as long as you take ketotifen at night. also, T3 increases beta receptors, so the 2 together would be synergistic, and prolly allow you to use lower doses.

i would also look at using some moderate dose testosterone as well.... 300-500 mg/wk of test prop, since that won't aromatize as much.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Hgh Frag is great,if PROPERLY used
Baiba 3grams
Iron Legion Invictus
EC or Clen
Olympus Bloodshred,super strong thermo.
Evomuse Supernova
Forskolin-95 75-100mg

jathan_howe

Awards
11KT
EvoMuse Supernova
Extra EvoMuse BRITE on top of Supernova
EC alternated with Clen every two weeks.
Epi-Andro

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just a thought, go keto u should be set.
u gotta play it safe and wise dude.... or GUESS WHAT u won't have the luxury of even being vain, not even be alive n sh!t the yellow stuff ppl get fuked up on it I'm pretty sure u know about that.
as long as u look swole they will like it, impress ur friends that u barely see or be able to enjoy life....hmm options options

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caffeine
Ephedrine
Yohimbine HCL/Alpha Y
Iron Legion Invictus
Forskolin

and a 1000kcal deficit. Along with my own experimentation, and some studies, 4 weeks in a 1k cal deficit will not really cause you to lose much LBM, especially if you supplement forskolin.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
11KT
EvoMuse Supernova
Extra EvoMuse BRITE on top of Supernova
EC alternated with Clen every two weeks.
Epi-Andro
don't alternate clen and ECA.... it doesn't allow the receptors to actually recover.

corinthians

Awards
In 4 weeks is difficult. I dont touch t3 without aas. You will see like **** and maybe lose some muscle. So maybe t4 is less catabolic and can boost a bit the metabolism. 300 mcg and some clen, no albuterol because is ****. Thats all in fat burner aids. Cardio all days for 4 weeks 45-60 min. Big deficit like 30%, low carb diet, a refeed each 1.5 half week ( all clean) and if you want some fat burner. Scitec has a nice one, Re style is the name. Natural workouts. I make a upper body and lower body. And the 5 day a full body workout. Thats all i forget something sure buts thats all.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't supplementing diphenhydramine/Benadryl help them recover?
I don't think there's anything that proves that benadryl helps.... ketotifen has been shown to help. but again, alternating them doesn't do anything special, since they both stimulate the beta receptors..... it would be easier to just stay on one or the other for the time being, IMO.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
In 4 weeks is difficult. I dont touch t3 without aas. You will see like **** and maybe lose some muscle. So maybe t4 is less catabolic and can boost a bit the metabolism. 300 mcg and some clen, no albuterol because is ****. Thats all in fat burner aids. Cardio all days for 4 weeks 45-60 min. Big deficit like 30%, low carb diet, a refeed each 1.5 half week ( all clean) and if you want some fat burner. Scitec has a nice one, Re style is the name. Natural workouts. I make a upper body and lower body. And the 5 day a full body workout. Thats all i forget something sure buts thats all.
have you ever used T4 to use fat before?

corinthians

Awards
I use t4 all year. t4 not uses fat , it boosts metabolism a bit.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I use t4 all year. t4 not uses fat , it boosts metabolism a bit.
what do you mean you use T4 all year long? are you hypothyroid?

T4 doesn't really boost metabolism.... the conversion of T4 into T3 boosts the metabolism.

corinthians

Awards
No no hypothyroid. To boost metabolism and counteract some side effects of different steroids. Yeah i know it converts into t3. I dont know exactly the numbers but i believe 200 mcg t4 are 50 mcg of t3. So thats fine

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
No no hypothyroid. To boost metabolism and counteract some side effects of different steroids. Yeah i know it converts into t3. I dont know exactly the numbers but i believe 200 mcg t4 are 50 mcg of t3. So thats fine
it CAN convert to T3.... it doesn't mean that it automatically will, tho.

if you've been taking that much T4 for that long, then you're prolly gonna be hypothyroid for a while. HCG might help...

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey all...

Ok, I've been outta the gym for nearly a year... .

currently 42 yo, 6'1 250, a 14 months ago I was prepping for a masters men's physique been lifting since roman times, not a dunce but know enough to know how much I don't know. 14 months ago I was sitting at about 209

2 weeks ago I started with the idea i'd slowly get to 215-220ish by summer, plenty of time, then maybe get a coach again (money is tight)
So I'm going to probably go back at it alone without medical advice but I have years of alternative sup experience.

I've been at it two weeks meals have been the same every day 3/4 cup oatmeal little fruit scoop protein, 3 x 6oz chix, 4oz broc, 2oz brwon rice, at night I have a egg / chicken pepper scramble.

In two weeks I've not lost any weight but 2" off tummy, 1.5" off hips 1.5" off quads, gained .5" on biceps. all natty so far.

I just found out I have a big thing to go to in 4 weeks YESTERDAY DANG, ... so.... I'm thinking of adding some asthma and thyroid stuff for 1-2 weeks, a sprinkling of some yellow stuff (yes I have used it in the past, if your not up on it don't comment) and maybe throw in some other things

Was gonna probably grab one of the online 4 week workouts or more likely just come up with my own cuz I don't think those are geared for guys using "alternative stuff" let alone cuttingish type stuff.

Would love any feedback... .

And part of me says forget those guys why do I care,... but... they all saw my pics last year...and I haven't seen them in 15 years... so... yes, I'm being vain.

Appreciate the help guys.
Drop all carbs and you will shed the fat and water. Keto!!!

And also its winter, unless your going to the Caribbean/Mexico or something what are you so worried about?