First cycle 1 and 4 andro

Chase123

Awards
Hey im new to this im thinking about running a cycle of 1 and 4 andro by primeval labs. It would be my first cycle been training for 8 years and and training serious for 5 years. Ive gained 55 pounds since i started training seriously 5 years ago. Ive been stuck at the same bodyweight regardless to training and regardless to food intake. I havnt been able to gain a solid pound in so long its been depressing me and ive decided after researching for the past couple years to do my first cycle and i want to keep everything legal so im considering running 1 and 4 andro for 8-12 weeks. I was planning on running 1 andro at 200-400mg daily and 4 andro at 1-300mg. Id be happy with any muscle gain at all but hoping that taking in around 300g protein and 5000 cals daily along with intense training that i can gain 10-15 pounds. If anyone has any advice from experience with these products id appreciate it.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hey man, 1 and 4 are a pretty decent first cycle combo.

If you havent already purchased, Id recommend hanging off til the black friday deals start. I rep for Olympus UK, and Im confident stores like nutriverse will have our andros very cheap.

To give you an idea for comparison, we have the SUP3R 4 ELITE bottle, 90ct, 110mg/cap, and it should be around the 40$ mark during black friday.

8 weeks would be plenty I reckon, both andros dosed at 330mg/d.

Chase123

Awards
Hey man, 1 and 4 are a pretty decent first cycle combo.

If you havent already purchased, Id recommend hanging off til the black friday deals start. I rep for Olympus UK, and Im confident stores like nutriverse will have our andros very cheap.

To give you an idea for comparison, we have the SUP3R 4 ELITE bottle, 90ct, 110mg/cap, and it should be around the 40$ mark during black friday.

8 weeks would be plenty I reckon, both andros dosed at 330mg/d.
Alright thanks ive already purchased it i was trying to decide what dosage would be good enough for my goals. Thanks for the info

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Alright thanks ive already purchased it i was trying to decide what dosage would be good enough for my goals. Thanks for the info
Ah true sorry man, when you said you were thinking about running the andros I assumed you were still researching and hadnt purchased yet...all good.

I personally think 3-400 on the 1andro, and 2-300 on the 4andro. The 1andro should do the bulk of the work, and the 4 should minimise lethargy and help a bit towards strength.

Have you researched PCT? Id recommend a SERM like clomid. And probably a good idea to have exemestane available too.

Chase123

Awards
Ah true sorry man, when you said you were thinking about running the andros I assumed you were still researching and hadnt purchased yet...all good.

I personally think 3-400 on the 1andro, and 2-300 on the 4andro. The 1andro should do the bulk of the work, and the 4 should minimise lethargy and help a bit towards strength.

Have you researched PCT? Id recommend a SERM like clomid. And probably a good idea to have exemestane available too.
Yeah ive already got pct lined up but i keep getting different opinions on dosages some say that you should run 500-1000mg of 1 andro and others say you only need 300mg so thats what im trying to figure out now. I was just adding the 4 andro as a test base to keep lethargy in control but do you think 100mg a day would be enough? These bottles are expensive and i heard that the 1 andro works much better than 4, some even say 4 is a waste and they didnt feel anything major from it so if thats true i wanna run the 4 andro at the minimum dosage only as a test base around 100-200mg.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Bro, running these at 400+mg per day is a waste of money. You should see some size and strength at 330...dont go higher. These arent steroids, and imo its just dumb to try and mega dose them chasing steroid gains. Cycle something stronger, would be my advice to dudes saying "500-1000 brah!!" Thats an epiandro dose, not 1 or 4.

100mg of 4 likely wont do jack. At least 200mg, maybe even 300 depending on how bad you get lethargy from 1. And 4andro isnt a waste, youre gonna need a base. Only other mild options would be epiandro, or a dhea/pregnenolone td.

Chase123

Awards
Bro, running these at 400+mg per day is a waste of money. You should see some size and strength at 330...dont go higher. These arent steroids, and imo its just dumb to try and mega dose them chasing steroid gains. Cycle something stronger, would be my advice to dudes saying "500-1000 brah!!" Thats an epiandro dose, not 1 or 4.

100mg of 4 likely wont do jack. At least 200mg, maybe even 300 depending on how bad you get lethargy from 1. And 4andro isnt a waste, youre gonna need a base. Only other mild options would be epiandro, or a dhea/pregnenolone td.
Thanks man i really appreciate it. Im glad you cleared that up because it had me really worried i didnt want to end up spending way more than i would on real gear just to end up getting much less results. I just want a legal mild first cycle with decent gains just to get my feet wet im not looking for extreme gains i just want to see how i respond and push through my limits a little bit. I appreciate the help.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
On-cycle "gains" could be anywhere up to 20lbs. Once youve finished PCT, assuming it was successful, and your body is back to "normal", Id say around 5-10lbs is a good realistic amount of retained gains after a cycle like this.

Chase123

Awards
On-cycle "gains" could be anywhere up to 20lbs. Once youve finished PCT, assuming it was successful, and your body is back to "normal", Id say around 5-10lbs is a good realistic amount of retained gains after a cycle like this.
That sounds great to me. I always hope for the best and expect the worst i will be happy with any results. Im just gonna eat big and train like a beast and hope for the best

NewAgeMayan

Awards
That sounds great to me. I always hope for the best and expect the worst i will be happy with any results. Im just gonna eat big and train like a beast and hope for the best
No worries man just have an AI handy in case.

Chase123

Awards
No worries man just have an AI handy in case.
Hey ive been taking for a little over 3 weeks now and im up about 17 pounds so its going good but ive knoticed every time i piss after taking my 1 andro dose my piss burns like hell. Idk if this is common or what but it kinda has me worried.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hey ive been taking for a little over 3 weeks now and im up about 17 pounds so its going good but ive knoticed every time i piss after taking my 1 andro dose my piss burns like hell. Idk if this is common or what but it kinda has me worried.
Whats your water consumption like

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Dosing with food/fats doesnt help?

Spreading out dose?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ive actually started drinking more water around the time i take it to see if anything would change but its the same.
Are you taking any other sups with the 1, 4 doses? When you pee does it look like apple juice? Is your pee stream weak?