Advice on first Clenbuterol cyckle?

grunt

Awards
Hi all!
Im rather n00b, only been doing some prohormones and E/C/A before. Got my clenbuterol of an internet source, 20 Spiropent from Boehringer and 30 Ventolase, both types with 20 mcg Clenbuterol in each pill.

I was wondering if i should do the 7 days on/7 days off as recomended in Lokis article (http://www.avantlabs.com/magmain.php?pageID=349&issueID=29) or if i should do two weeks on and two weeks off?

Since ive never done clen before i was thinking to start off at 10 mcg and work my way upwards to 40-60 mcg's. This probably sounds fairly low to the average forumer here, but i dont see the need for overdoing it, unless someone could convince me that i should?

Ive seen sides mentioned, but as far as i have found this boils down to shaking hands? Or are there other sides to worry about? My bloodpressure is low and stable so i dont expect problems there.

Should i take the dosage once a day or divide it during the day? Should i do it just before working out or does this not matter?

I was also planning to down som green tea caps as thats also something Loki reccomended as a stack. Anything else i should be throwing in here ( i just use a multivitamin/mineral supplement, extra alicin and whey, creatine and gluatmine as my daily supplements regime).

Hopefully someone can throw in some good answers (have been searching and looking for more info but didnt find any answers myself)

Thanx!

noctorum

Banned
Awards
I was wondering if i should do the 7 days on/7 days off as recomended in Lokis article (http://www.avantlabs.com/magmain.php?pageID=349&issueID=29) or if i should do two weeks on and two weeks off?
My first clen cycle was two weeks on, two weeks off, and i got great results.

Since ive never done clen before i was thinking to start off at 10 mcg and work my way upwards to 40-60 mcg's. This probably sounds fairly low to the average forumer here, but i dont see the need for overdoing it, unless someone could convince me that i should?
Well it's really smarter to take a higher dose than that. The most I've ever taken was 180mcg, and I was twitching pretty bad. You'll be just fine heading up to 120. Just make sure you ramp up nice and slow.

Ive seen sides mentioned, but as far as i have found this boils down to shaking hands? Or are there other sides to worry about? My bloodpressure is low and stable so i dont expect problems there.
The sides I had on a EC stack were so incredibly worse after taking the clen. Two weeks on clen, two weeks on EC kicked the **** out of me. Irritable, lightheaded, dizzy.

Clen alone, on the other hand, had no noticeable side effects for me other than the twitchy hands.

Should i take the dosage once a day or divide it during the day? Should i do it just before working out or does this not matter?
I just took it at the same time everyday and it went just fine. It was ~2 hours from workout. I took my dose all at the same time, but I use liquid clen, so I'm not sure if thats appropriate for tabs.

I was also planning to down som green tea caps as thats also something Loki reccomended as a stack. Anything else i should be throwing in here ( i just use a multivitamin/mineral supplement, extra alicin and whey, creatine and gluatmine as my daily supplements regime).
On cycle I used protein, CEE, a multi, and that was about it. An additional anti-oxidant might be a good idea, but I had no negative reaction without it.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
noctorum pretty much hit the nail on the head.

I'll agree that 40-60mcg's is way too low, for a first time I would reccomend starting your dosing at 20mcg's and slowly creep up to 100 or 120 in increments of 20. I would ramp up slowly as it is your first time using clen and you dont know how you react to it but I dont believe there is a need to ramp back down...

best of luck on your cycle man

regards,
COTC

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
noctorum pretty much hit the nail on the head.

I'll agree that 40-60mcg's is way too low, for a first time I would reccomend starting your dosing at 20mcg's and slowly creep up to 100 or 120 in increments of 20. I would ramp up slowly as it is your first time using clen and you dont know how you react to it but I dont believe there is a need to ramp back down...

best of luck on your cycle man

regards,
COTC
Agreed

I've had the best luck with the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off method. I've tried both that and staying on and supplementing with ketotifen every 3rd week.

noctorum

Banned
Awards
Oh, also.

Most people reccomend supplementing Taurine @ 5g per day. I did for the first few days, ran out, but continued the clen. No adverse effects.

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
I used

3.5 g of Taruine ED
1.5 g of Potassium ED

Never had cramps that way

grunt

Awards
Thanx for great replies! The anabolic review link was most interesting!

Ive started this morning with 10 mcgs of Clen and 500 mg of Taurine. Going to increase the Taurin to 3,5 g divided in two doses a day. Also going to get some Kalium (Potassium) from the health fodd store tomorrow.

I'm gonna take 10 mcgs more Clen today (im gonna go for two doses a day..... 20 mcgs total today, and 30-40 mcgs tomorrow). Reason that im a bit chicken with the doses is that the E/C/A stack made me sweat real bad (almost ruined a date for me lol).

If im feeling ok after first week ill just hit week two straight away until i run out of clen.

grunt

Awards
Not getting any adverse effects of 2 x 10 mcgs so i downed another 10 mcg's (half tab) for a total of 30 mcg's first day. I havent felt hungry during the day and almost have to force myself to eat (rather uncommon situation lol). Thirst is another story, been drinking a lot of ice-water. Workout went very well.

-------------------------------
Day one went well with 30 Mcgs. Day 2 going on 2 doses a 20 mcgs and 2 doses a 2g taurin. No sides, appetite is clerarly reduced :) Drinking loads of water :) Think im gonna stick with 10 mcgs increases a day.....

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not getting any adverse effects of 2 x 10 mcgs so i downed another 10 mcg's (half tab) for a total of 30 mcg's first day. I havent felt hungry during the day and almost have to force myself to eat (rather uncommon situation lol). Thirst is another story, been drinking a lot of ice-water. Workout went very well.

-------------------------------
Day one went well with 30 Mcgs. Day 2 going on 2 doses a 20 mcgs and 2 doses a 2g taurin. No sides, appetite is clerarly reduced :) Drinking loads of water :) Think im gonna stick with 10 mcgs increases a day.....
dont forget that clen has a pretty long half-life. i've done the same thing you did (bumping it up the second day, thinking i was acclimated) and ended up with crippling cramps and sweating. it accumulates - just keep that in mind.

grunt

Awards
dont forget that clen has a pretty long half-life. i've done the same thing you did (bumping it up the second day, thinking i was acclimated) and ended up with crippling cramps and sweating. it accumulates - just keep that in mind.
Ouch.. i sure want to avoid that (got a pretty demanding dayjob that is not very compatible with cramps and sweating). Was thinking to do 20 mcgs tomorrow morning (thats about 14 hours after my last dose today at 20 mcgs...total of 40 mcg today) and increase to 30 mcgs in my second dose when i get back from work for a total of 50 mcgs tomorrow. Going by 10 mcgs intervals from day to day ought to be safe?

Is the appetite reduction a regular benefit of the clen or is it just me? Also feeling awake and stimulated...no need for a afternoon nap :)

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Ouch.. i sure want to avoid that (got a pretty demanding dayjob that is not very compatible with cramps and sweating). Was thinking to do 20 mcgs tomorrow morning (thats about 14 hours after my last dose today at 20 mcgs...total of 40 mcg today) and increase to 30 mcgs in my second dose when i get back from work for a total of 50 mcgs tomorrow. Going by 10 mcgs intervals from day to day ought to be safe?

Is the appetite reduction a regular benefit of the clen or is it just me? Also feeling awake and stimulated...no need for a afternoon nap :)
Due to the long half-life you can just do one dose in the morning, my first clen cycle I ramped up only 10-15mcg's at a time sometimes staying at the same dose consecutive days. Are you seeing sides? The first 4-5 days were the worst for me. It's like that for most-I think.

noctorum

Banned
Awards
Well the doses he is at right now are very low, he shouldn't have trouble with cramps.

Or be getting results.

:/

grunt

Awards
Yesterday went well with a total of 50 mcgs (20 mcgs in morning and 30 mcgs in afternoon). Startet out today with 30 mcgs in morning and aiming for a total of 60 mcg's today. Taurine 4 g a day in two divided doses and 400 mg kalium. No apparent sides, workout yesterday (Legs) went well :)
BodyWeight is stable at 212 pounds (96 kg)

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my clen is wrapped individually and says .02 on it...is that 20mcg's ? sorry for the stupid question...

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well the doses he is at right now are very low, he shouldn't have trouble with cramps.

Or be getting results.

:/
40-50mcg clen produces results, just not for very long.

can someone shed some light on the biphasic nature of clen? looks like the first half like is maybe 8 hours but then it doesnt halve again for a bunch more, causing multi-day effects but still a much higher concentration at the beginning.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
40-50mcg clen produces results, just not for very long.

can someone shed some light on the biphasic nature of clen? looks like the first half like is maybe 8 hours but then it doesnt halve again for a bunch more, causing multi-day effects but still a much higher concentration at the beginning.
I've never heard about the biphasic nature of clen. Just knew the half life was 36 hours.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday went well with a total of 50 mcgs (20 mcgs in morning and 30 mcgs in afternoon). Startet out today with 30 mcgs in morning and aiming for a total of 60 mcg's today. Taurine 4 g a day in two divided doses and 400 mg kalium. No apparent sides, workout yesterday (Legs) went well :)
BodyWeight is stable at 212 pounds (96 kg)
How many days have you been dosing?

What's your diet like?

Are you taking anything else?

Glad to hear it's going well- keep us posted.

grunt

Awards
Day 5: 40 mcg (0,4 mg) this morning, gonna do 40 mcg's again around 16.00 for a total of 80 mcgs today. (im skipping a day with 10 mcg's increment, since i dont have any sides).

Yesterday with 60 mcg's was unproblematic.

Im taking Taurine and Potassium (Kalium) with my Clen doses. Other supplements im using are: Multi-vits/mins, Green tea caps, Alicin, Flax oil, 4 G of C-vitamin and 5 G creatine.

My diet is focused on protein (chicken, fish, lean meats) and low glycemic carbs.
I do whey-protein and glutamine on work-out days...

Working out 3 times a week and doing one cardio session (swimming) once a week. I know im low on cardio but i have some probs with my knee-joints (getting old lol).

As for Clen i tought it halfed after 7 hours, then halfed again after 36 hours (trying to calculate how much clen is actually in my system right now lol).

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As for Clen i tought it halfed after 7 hours, then halfed again after 36 hours (trying to calculate how much clen is actually in my system right now lol).
that's what i read too....didnt want to quote the 2nd t^1/2 from memory and be proven wrong. i dont know how much it all means - the morning after my 100mg dose (taken 24 hours before) i felt completely normal.

i reckon the rate of acclimation plays such a large role that the half-life variability is almost insignificant.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Clen has a two-stage breakdown; the half-life of clen into the first metabolite is 7ish hours, and the half-life of the first metabolite into the second is quite a bit longer. Both metabolites effectively increase your metabolism, which is why the oft-quoted 36 hour number is approximately correct; this is the time for half the clen to be broken down through both phases.

-kwantam

grunt

Awards
Yestearday at a total of 80 mcg's Clen went well :) No sides. Started this morning with 50 mcg's and doing another 50 mcg's in a couple of hours so i reach a total of 100 mcg's a day. Noticed some facial twitching (like im stressed or nervous). My need for sleep seems to be greatly reduced, hardly able to go to sleep yesterday and still woke up almost an hour before the alarm clock.

I think im gonna stick with 100 mcgs total per day rest of cyckle, no need to push it :)

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yestearday at a total of 80 mcg's Clen went well :) No sides. Started this morning with 50 mcg's and doing another 50 mcg's in a couple of hours so i reach a total of 100 mcg's a day. Noticed some facial twitching (like im stressed or nervous). My need for sleep seems to be greatly reduced, hardly able to go to sleep yesterday and still woke up almost an hour before the alarm clock.

I think im gonna stick with 100 mcgs total per day rest of cyckle, no need to push it :)
what if you stop responding to 100mcg? (which is very likely)...how many more days left?

(i'm on 80 and i cant stop shaking....glad i'm not at work)

thanks for the info kwantam.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
what if you stop responding to 100mcg? (which is very likely)...how many more days left?

(i'm on 80 and i cant stop shaking....glad i'm not at work)

thanks for the info kwantam.
Who's Clen are you using?

How many days?

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
IMO, if you aren't getting sides you could keep ramping up to get the most out of your cycle.

bigman420

Awards
all i know is it's first half is after either 14 or 17 hours

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Clen is a walk in the park, and it works great. I get the shakes for the first 3 days, but don't feel like I'm on anything thereafter. My first cycle I did 2wks on, started at 20, worked up to 120, stayed there and didn't taper off. I also used benadryl at night to help sleep, and help my receptors. Clen gets my stamp of approval for sure.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Clen is a walk in the park, and it works great. I get the shakes for the first 3 days, but don't feel like I'm on anything thereafter. My first cycle I did 2wks on, started at 20, worked up to 120, stayed there and didn't taper off. I also used benadryl at night to help sleep, and help my receptors. Clen gets my stamp of approval for sure.
shakes are pretty common at first. Just ramp up slowly. There is no point in trying to go to 100 right away, cause you'll really rattle.

skratch

Awards
How long does the flushing last on clen I tried it once and it made me itchy as hell and I stoped taking it.

noctorum

Banned
Awards
Really, my body can barely handle an EC stack, and clen had no sides for me, except weight loss and the shakes.

Great product

grunt

Awards
Im up at 120 mcg's a day in two divided doses of 60 mcg's. No sides now....got a stock for maybe 3-4 days.

I definitively need less sleep, but my weigth is pretty constant..... what effect should i expect for fatloss? Im at around 20-22% bodyfat and have reduced my food inntake for the last week.

One thing: Does Clen give increased muscle soreness after training, ive been sore for 1-2 days normally, now im sore 3-4 days?

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
It did seem to make me more sore. I got "pumps" so painful, not like anything I've ever experienced. Turns out they were cramps. :lol: Get your taurine and potassium.

grunt

Awards
lol unfortunately im out of Taurin now.... got my supply of potassium tough.... (have to order Taurin from UK so it wont get here until cyckle is over)...just have to get by without it

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who's Clen are you using?

How many days?
eye be ee. they run some wicked specials where i stock up.

this is day 4 of the second round. ran 10 days, then 10 off. might do 2 weeks this time, then benadryl.

i for one get shakes the whole way through. the jitteriness is ever-present until i hit the sack....and i cycled ECA for probably a year with virtually no sides (or results, at the end, for that matter)