Planning next cycle

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Next cycle will he another bulk. On hand for it i have drol and test right now along with arimidex, letro, nolva and cycle support. So i have plenty of time to plan this out and get all my ducks in a row as im ending my current cycle now and will cruise @250 test thru the new year and then the next month or two so lets here some opinions, experiances and ideas here. Goal is to bulk up and get stronger.
Current stats are 5ft 8, 182lbs and around 10 percent body fat.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm subbing to see what you end up with on this one bro!

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Thinking about 500/week test, use NPP or Deca and then Drol but idk for sure. I havent used NPP before nor Deca.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nice ! I have my next cycle in stock and ready to go gunna be similar 500 test 400 deca and 60 tbol (first 6)
Just not sure if I'm gunna run that in winter or spring. If I do winter I'll run Trest and dimethadrol in spring for a quick 6 weeks

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Nice ! I have my next cycle in stock and ready to go gunna be similar 500 test 400 deca and 60 tbol (first 6)
Just not sure if I'm gunna run that in winter or spring. If I do winter I'll run Trest and dimethadrol in spring for a quick 6 weeks
Id run the wetter stuff in the winter months so you dont look like a water bed when you are at the pool or lake.
The dudes who run wet gear year round we call them puffer fish because the blow up then shrink back for pct then blow up again next cycle lmao.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I say try the NPP. I've had my eye on it for a while now.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
So basically im lookin at

Test 500-750 through cycle
NPP 75-100 EOD for (?)
Drol 50-75 for 4-5 weeks
Adex or exemestane
Cycle support
As many calories as i can cram and hold down lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I like it. I prefer exemestane myself.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Id run the wetter stuff in the winter months so you dont look like a water bed when you are at the pool or lake.
The dudes who run wet gear year round we call them puffer fish because the blow up then shrink back for pct then blow up again next cycle lmao.
Lucky for me I aim to stay a puffer fish year round lmao but for real I'll keep it in mind . Which is why I'll be very interested to follow your next cycle as wel pimp

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So basically im lookin at

Test 500-750 through cycle
NPP 75-100 EOD for (?)
Drol 50-75 for 4-5 weeks
Adex or exemestane
Cycle support
As many calories as i can cram and hold down lol
I'd try keep test and NPP the same dose or test a bit lower.. I've never ran it but I see a lot of people like it better that way.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So maybe 500 test and 75-150npp eod
That's where I would start personally. Obviously everyone is different so adjust according to how you're feeling. I just remember seeing that higher test usually just causes more sides for people without any extra benefit when running things like NPP and Tren.

There's a thread called NPP and your experience that I'd check out if you plan on running it, you'll get better help from the guys in there than me.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
From my research NPP sounds like a perfect fit for me. But one thing ive realized is mlst say 400-500 is the average dose people start out at as a first time user.
At 100mg per ml that 4-5cc's a week. Add in 500-750 test and you're looking at 6-8cc's a week of oil. Thats quite a bit more than ive ever used before. I dont like doing more than 2cc a quad with test or i get pretty damn sore. Shoulders i dont go over 1cc and honestly a half a cc id prefer because its only sore a day that way. So id be about maxed out with my comfort zone there. Ig what im thinking ill do is this:
Pin the test in alternating quads (my go yo spot) and do .6cc aka 60mg of NPP in my delts every day, alternating delts to let the soreness die down and oil to go away.

Whatcha guys think about that?

Run the test 14-16 weeks, NPP 10 weeks, drol 4-5 weeks. I was previously on trt so i cruise @250/wk post cycles.

Competition for mens physique fall of 2017