temporary clen cycle?

bongzero

Awards
Hi, I am currently in a natural bulking phase and do not plan to take any anabolics in future. But I am interested in taking a very lose dose cycle of clen,and I would like to know whether there would be long term side effects even if I only took a few cycles only. I will probably maintain a 20mcg/a day 2weeks cycle. And will probably only run a few cycles,not much. I would like to know if this will still cause long term side effects and whether there would be a fat rebound.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dont know much about clen personally, but i wouldn't use it on a bulk

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I am currently in a natural bulking phase and do not plan to take any anabolics in future. But I am interested in taking a very lose dose cycle of clen,and I would like to know whether there would be long term side effects even if I only took a few cycles only. I will probably maintain a 20mcg/a day 2weeks cycle. And will probably only run a few cycles,not much. I would like to know if this will still cause long term side effects and whether there would be a fat rebound.
the side effects from clen can be somewhat unpredictable....

I shared a batch with a friend of mine, and he could barely write at 80 mcg/day because his hands were shaking so bad, and I had no obvious symptoms at 120 mcg/day.

clen can deplete taurine in the body, which is part of the reason why it's hard on the heart.... you will want to take l-taurine while on it.

clen also has a rather long half-life for a stimulant, so one typically tapers up the dose ED or EOD.

some people see increased strength and muscle on it (I did), but not everyone sees that as much (clen stimulates the beta receptors in fat and muscle.... the receptors in fat cause lipolysis, whereas the receptors in muscle increase protein synthesis),

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the side effects from clen can be somewhat unpredictable....

I shared a batch with a friend of mine, and he could barely write at 80 mcg/day because his hands were shaking so bad, and I had no obvious symptoms at 120 mcg/day.

clen can deplete taurine in the body, which is part of the reason why it's hard on the heart.... you will want to take l-taurine while on it.

clen also has a rather long half-life for a stimulant, so one typically tapers up the dose ED or EOD.

some people see increased strength and muscle on it (I did), but not everyone sees that as much (clen stimulates the beta receptors in fat and muscle.... the receptors in fat cause lipolysis, whereas the receptors in muscle increase protein synthesis),
I don't do well with clen either. 40mcg already gave me slightly shaking hands and it lasted about 4 hours. Can't imagine goint to 200mcg like mostly suggested.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I don't do well with clen either. 40mcg already gave me slightly shaking hands and it lasted about 4 hours. Can't imagine goint to 200mcg like mostly suggested.
I can't imagine why somebody would ever go that high (200 mcg), unless they were a competitive physique athlete....

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't imagine why somebody would ever go that high (200 mcg), unless they were a competitive physique athlete....
Indeed. Don't remember where I read that, was some years ago.
But yeah, I got up to 60mcg and immediately dropped back.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I like ECA better. I'm never touching Clen or DNP again.