Stack Opinions - Sup3r-11, Sup3r-1, Sup3r-Epi

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to get some opinions on my next cycle, which I'd like to start soon. Goal is recomp/lean bulk over the holidays. Then I'll work on a mini-cut this spring. I've done a few cycles before, starting with h-drol back in the day, then tr3n, then two cycles of tr3st. I'm on clomid for TRT so I generally drop that during cycle, then pick it back up post. I always have cycle support and PCT add-ins on hand. I still have some tr3st and might use 50mg pwo. I had good results during my last run of tr3st, which was 8 weeks at 150mg/day (100 derma / 50 oral pwo) which I ran last Nov/Dec. Holiday eating plus switching to a PHAT style routine had me about +20-25 pounds with some serious strength increases. However, I have to wear a suit everyday and by the end of my run all of my dress shirts and suits were too tight...

This year I am going to keep my diet in check except for Thanksgiving and Christmas (maybe one or two other days as well...). I'm also the proud father of 7 mo twins, so my lifting is 5/3/1 over 4 days, with short/heavy metcons on 2 days and 1 day rest. No more kids, so fertility is not an issue.

I'm not balling by any means, but money is not a major issue right now. I stocked up on Sup3r-11 and have about 6 bottles. My thought is to run epi/1 right now for 8 weeks at 500/day epi and 330/day 1. I might bump epi to 750 toward the end. Then around spring I can hit epi/11 at 500/250 for 8 weeks.

Thoughts? For the epi/1 run I can just pull the trigger on 2 bottles of epi elite and 2 bottles of 1 elite and be good to go.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like this. Epi/1 will provide pretty lean gains and Epi/11 will have a very nice leaning effect during a cut.
Good combos for sure.

Also - congrats on the twins

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I like this. Epi/1 will provide pretty lean gains and Epi/11 will have a very nice leaning effect during a cut.
Good combos for sure.

Also - congrats on the twins
Thanks brother! I'm probably going to go with Epi/1 combo for now. Haha, now the problem is trying to hold off for a few days to see if I can save some money on Black Friday sales!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You dont need to buy two ELITES for the epi given your dosing plans. But as youve probably worked out, they are the better value.

When you get around to running the 11, obviously be mindful of the transference risk with the wife and kideez.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
You dont need to buy two ELITES for the epi given your dosing plans. But as youve probably worked out, they are the better value.

When you get around to running the 11, obviously be mindful of the transference risk with the wife and kideez.
Very true. But I might bump up to 750. Either way, it won't hurt to have extra on hand for next cycle! When I ran dermatr3st I was very careful around my wife...who didn't know I was on it. I'll be even more careful around the little ones!

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi/1 combo is legit. Lean and strong. Run for 8 wk. epi gives you energy + libido and sold gains from 1

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir. Epi/1 now and Epi-11 spring for your cut. Adjust doses accordingly.

As far as TD And kids, I put on my dose am before work on my quads only. Then there's two layers to get through all day. I normally don't see my kids until after work and most is fully absorbed. Safest option Imo.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir. Epi/1 now and Epi-11 spring for your cut. Adjust doses accordingly.

As far as TD And kids, I put on my dose am before work on my quads only. Then there's two layers to get through all day. I normally don't see my kids until after work and most is fully absorbed. Safest option Imo.
Good call. I read 11 is supposed to be applied mid-day because of cortisol levels but morning is really the only time I can apply, so I've been doing that. However, I've always applied my transdermals on my lats/upper chest. Have you had success with quads? I've heard of people doing quads/inner thighs, just never tried it myself

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
We are in the same boat, I decided to recomp over the holidays as well.... AND I just began epi/1. I have read nothing but great reviews about that stack. My boy just ran it, and ended up getting shredded from it.

lstatum1s

Awards
I will be running an epi/11 cycle after the holidays, thought about epi/1 next, as I've also heard nothing but great results from both of these. OP keep us informed on the progress!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good call. I read 11 is supposed to be applied mid-day because of cortisol levels but morning is really the only time I can apply, so I've been doing that. However, I've always applied my transdermals on my lats/upper chest. Have you had success with quads? I've heard of people doing quads/inner thighs, just never tried it myself
Always do transdermal on quads and inner thighs. Thin skin and femoral artery. Has always worked well and is safest bet with kids which is my number one concern.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I will be running an epi/11 cycle after the holidays, thought about epi/1 next, as I've also heard nothing but great results from both of these. OP keep us informed on the progress!
Will do brother!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Always do transdermal on quads and inner thighs. Thin skin and femoral artery. Has always worked well and is safest bet with kids which is my number one concern.
I hear ya. I'm going quads