gains and genetic limit.

mjkripped

Awards
hello everybody..
is it true that people still far away from there genetic limit gain more on their first cycle then those at their genetic limit.
I have also heard that ppl who r underweight tend to gain more and keep more from their run than someone who is pretty heavy!
I just want to know all ur opinions.
thank u

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me guess you weigh 140lbs soaking wet and probably have been lifting for 6 months?

mjkripped

Awards
exactly no. just a doctor reading on endocrinology... and dealing with idiots so gathering some knowledge from real world users...
and also training from last 4 yrs.. lost around 100lbs and is in good shape....
mate talk don't flame.
mjk

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hello everybody..
is it true that people still far away from there genetic limit gain more on their first cycle then those at their genetic limit.
I have also heard that ppl who r underweight tend to gain more and keep more from their run than someone who is pretty heavy!
thank u
Yes I believe this to be true and I also believe an individual that is far away from genetic potential will lose most of the gains when going off cycle where as the individual that has been training for many many years and is near his genetic potential will keep more

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Muscle memory and increased mitochondrial density from previous exercise experience trumps all.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
hello everybody..
Even without PEDs that will be true (obviously making certain assumptions).

thank u
Net and gross weight, yes of course; percentage wise, not necessarily. Depends what our criteria for "more" is (relative, or absolute).

mjkripped

Awards
thank u all for sharing ur opinions...
and yes I do believe that if a underweight runs a whole cycle and gain some good amount of mass he will be able to keep it as much as possible. still it varys a lot.