German Pharmaceuticals MEGATREN Cycle

EazyE96

Awards
Hello everyone,

I'm the new guy here and this is my first post. I was on uk-muscle before but i like this forum more. (Sorry my english sucks because it's not my native language)

So my megatren from german pharmaceuticals arrived today.
I just wanted to ask if someone has experience with this product or this company cause it's quite new and i couldn't find that much info on it.
What bothers me is that it is a mix from tren and ultradrol but it's low dosed. Do you think i'm gonna feel anything from 2 tabs a day?

Thanks in advance!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome bro, so 20mg tren and 5 mg msten tabs no?

EazyE96

Awards
Thanks bro!

Yes that's right, but on the website it says it's 20mg tren and 5mg ultradrol per capsule.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ultradol is msten bro

EazyE96

Awards
I know but some people say it's not 100% the same so yeah... :)

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty sure it is bro, regards to the dosage it would be hipocritical for me to recommend a dose as I've not tried either of the compounds( even though I've got both in my stash) however I'd lean more towards starting with 3 caps then you'd get 15 mg msten and 60 mg tren and see how that feels even though many go way beyond that for tren and msten but as it's a stack you shouldn't get bad results, just my 2 cents but I'm sure more experienced guys will chime in buddy

EazyE96

Awards
Thanks for the quick answer bro!

I won't do the cycle right now because i have problems with my stomach and my intestine, so if i need another bottle it's all good. Again thank you :)

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ran LGI's msten at 20mg starting and bumped to 30mg 2 weeks in. I'd say start at 3 caps a day but honestly you'll probably like 20mg msten and 80mg trenavar (4caps)

EazyE96

Awards
Alright, i thought 2 caps are enough for a first cycle. I'll order another one soon.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What sucks is the Tren dose is super low. At 20mg Msten you'll only get 80 mg Tren which is where I would start with Tren.

EazyE96

Awards
Why do they sell this **** at such a low dose? I know they wanna make money but just increase the dose and the price lol.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A higher dose and good ratios of tren to msten which aren't too bad anyway but higher dose per cap could improve, add your cycle support, vits, efas etc and your looking at chugging a lot of pills per day the way it is... you'd be rattling like a maraca

EazyE96

Awards
Idk man, heard their epi is good.
Seems nobody tried their products.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Alright, i thought 2 caps are enough for a first cycle. I'll order another one soon.
3 is the bare min i would run with that dosing. Thats y its better to get them seperate. Your gonna want 80-120mg and 20-30mg in a ideal situation

EazyE96

Awards
I found someone in the gym who wants that stuff for 60 bucks (paid 40) so i won't use it.
But thanks for your help!