Preworkout with dmz

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I know stims aren't recommended while taking prohormones but would I be ok taking a non stim pre workout with super dmz 3.0?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea you're good to go. The reason people stray away from pres and phs are the stims will increase bp when the phs are already increasing bp. non stim is good though.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you're not prone to high bp, know signs of high bp and how to check your bp if you are concerned then use whatever pre workout you want. Wouldn't double scoop anything though

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you're not prone to high bp, know signs of high bp and how to check your bp if you are concerned then use whatever pre workout you want. Wouldn't double scoop anything though
Yeah; I have always taken stim pre-workouts with all my prohormone runs (including DMZ) without any issues. Everyone is different though so just experiment a little and see what works for you.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is user dependent and it comes down to how your blood pressure reacts to stims. I would not advise using a stim pre workout, but rather a non stim with nootropics to help with focus and mental clarity.

For the non stim product, I would suggest the newly launched VasoMax. It contains 810 mg of nitrates, which is a very high amount, and 3 grams of glycerol. Users report good pumps from 1-2 grams of glycerol. Couple 3 grams with 810 mg of nitrates and you will appreciate the pumps.

For nootropics, this is my protocol and I love it. I do this every hypertrophy day and I feel just fine.

1 Scoop VasoMax
1-2 grams of tyrosine
300-600 mg of Alpha GPC
1-2 grams of ALCAR
100-200 mcg of Huperzine A