Got my Blood work back today.

Mister_T_

Awards
Male 27yrs
189 lbs
BF around 16%
Train 5 days a week and nutrition is in check for the most part.

I don't feel like I have symptoms of low T but judging by the test results maybe I should be in question.

SHBG 42.1
Free Test 7.48
DHEA Sulfate 454.9
FSH 4.3
LH 3.5
Total Test 481
Estrone Serum 67
Estradiol 15
Creatine Phophokinase is 343 which appears to be 143 points higher than range value.

If anyone could provide some helpful feedback I would appreciate it.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Male 27yrs
189 lbs
BF around 16%

I don't feel like I have symptoms of low T but judging by the test results maybe I should be in question.

SHBG 42.1
Free Test 7.48
DHEA Sulfate 454.9
FSH 4.3
LH 3.5
Total Test 481
Estrone Serum 67
Estradiol 15
Creatine Phophokinase is 343 which appears to be 143 points higher than range value.

What are the ranges for each of those numbers? Since each company uses different scales you need the reference numbers.

Mister_T_

Awards
What are the ranges for each of those numbers? Since each company uses different scales you need the reference numbers.

SHBG 42.1 16.5 - 55.9
Free Test 7.48 4.25 - 30.37
DHEA Sulfate 454.9 160.0 - 449.0
FSH 4.3 1.5 - 12.4
LH 3.5 1.7 - 8.6
Total Test 481 249 - 836
Estrone Serum 67 12 - 72
Estradiol 15 8 - 43

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Sleep, stress, diet can all effect directly your levels. Levels fluctuate naturally like this. I wouldnt worry about it unless you had like sub 300 level ranges

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Agree with snowwolf. First off what time of day did you take the test? Noon or later, shave a good 200 points off, time of day matters. However, I have suspicions that if you took this test three times a day you'd get three different numbers, let alone three times a week or month! It's a healthy range but so many factors at play here... Sleep, stress, food, did you just finish a heavy training cycle, etc. Next time hit the weights hard and measure at the start of a training program. Wouldn't worry.

One thing that sticks out is your LH/FSH is on the lower side, but your natural T is still very high. This is a sign of efficiency. My LH/FSH (I'm nearly 40 years old) runs at the upper limit to out-of-range just to keep me at 600 T! Clearly they're being overworked to keep up with my training demands, and yes that load could eventually "burn out" my testes. Normal sign of aging far as I know...

BTW, 9/10 times high creatine is caused by dehydration. Thanks for sharing results.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You said it yourself that you don't feel like there's any issues. And the test comes back average for most ranges. I don't see why you're even making this thread.

Mister_T_

Awards
You said it yourself that you don't feel like there's any issues. And the test comes back average for most ranges. I don't see why you're even making this thread.
And I'm not sure why you wasted your time commenting on a thread that doesn't seem to matter to you. My point was even though I don't feel like I have low T symptoms I had expectations of seeing a higher total test number which is obvi my fault. Anyway...Thanks for your input.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Male 27yrs
189 lbs
BF around 16%

SHBG 42.1
Free Test 7.48
DHEA Sulfate 454.9
FSH 4.3
LH 3.5
Total Test 481
Estrone Serum 67
Estradiol 15

1 person with a 400 T level could feel fine while another individual at 400 could feel like sh!t. Dont obsess about the numbers. Are you making gains in the gym, do you feel good, is your libido good? If yes your good!

Mister_T_

Awards
Yes, yes, and yes....I tend to over complicate things and probably just needed some reassurance. thanks a lot user567

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Male 27yrs
189 lbs
BF around 16%

SHBG 42.1
Free Test 7.48
DHEA Sulfate 454.9
FSH 4.3
LH 3.5
Total Test 481
Estrone Serum 67
Estradiol 15

Your estradiol is a tad low. If mine gets below 20 i feel like crap and even get constipated lol.