test deca cycle-first cycle. no pct for 8 months

C

chrnjit

Awards
hi everyone,

i am 24 years old. i did my first cycle with test prop 250 mg and deca 250 mg every week and 40 mg of dianabol every day.

i did this cycle for 10 weeks. now its already 8 months since i came off this cycle but i did not do any pct. before it was all fine but now i am seeing problems with my dick. i dont get full erection and also i am not able to maintain erection. my erection is not strong as well though my sex drive is quite fine. i am doing a test and boldinone cycle now for last 3 weeks. but seeing my condition right now i dont know if i should continue this cycle. or just leave it here and do some pct.

i am really worried of all this right now. please help guys with any pct or other suggestions you can come up with. thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Running test prop once a week with your eq too? Please go slap whomever helped set your cycles up, they are an idiot.

C

chrnjit

Awards
no sorry. its sustanon this time with eq.

i am ready to give up on gear completely. but i need help regarding the erection issue i am having. could you quote something for it?

B

briandward1

Awards
I would stop and do an actual pct. let your HPTA recover and get some bloods. Certainly something is out of whack. Also, it's pretty stupid to run a short ester (test prop) with a long ester (deca) or an even longer ester (eq). So slap whoever told you to do that in the head.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
no sorry. its sustanon this time with eq.

i am ready to give up on gear completely. but i need help regarding the erection issue i am having. could you quote something for it?
Its not the gear, its your poor useage of the gear that is the problem. Stop, pct, and you need to read everything you can on proper aas use before you think about juicing again.

C

chrnjit

Awards
could you suggest a PCT for it since you know i dont have much knowledge about it?that would be of great help.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Clomid for 4 weeks, 50mg for the first 2 weeks then 25mg the last 2 weeks.

C

chrnjit

Awards
ok i will stop now. but could you advise me about the PCT i must do to get my things back to normal?

C

chrnjit

Awards
ok i ll go with this clomid pct that you suggested. but one more thing. i took an eq shot about 3 days back. so after how many days i can start my PCT?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok i ll go with this clomid pct that you suggested. but one more thing. i took an eq shot about 3 days back. so after how many days i can start my PCT?
Wait 3 weeks before you start pct.