Proviron for every cycle

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Someone I know whom is a respected professional told me that the use of proviron in every cycle is a must-do to its abilities to lower shbg. Ive also heard the use of winstrol once or twice a week does this too.
I have reservations about this but i want to hear your thoughts.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I use mast on almost every cycle for a similar purpose, to increase free test via lowering SHBG. I really don't like taking orals when I can avoid them, but I assume that proviron would serve the same purpose if you don't mind beating up your liver a little. I also stay away from winstrol, I don't compete and it's just not worth the impact it has on lipids for me, although I'm not sure how much of an impact it would have if you are only dosing it once or twice a week. I also don't believe the mantra of "you have to be below X % body fat for mast to do anything" or "mast is only a cutting drug", I feel like it is a great addition to any cycle simply for increasing free T and some mental benefits I feel it provides, I don't use it for estrogen control, and I guess the only reason not to use it is if you are prone DHT sides. I have also noticed a significant cosmetic difference even when I'm >10% BF. I would also assume that proviron would produce the same mental sense of well being and I guess it just comes down to whether or not you want to go the oral or inject route..

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or you can do it naturally with boron, magnesium, vit D and zinc. But these certainlt won't give steroid like results.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
I notice high libido muscle hardness and some strength.. it also raises dht a little bit

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 13