stack for comp prep

reaper76

Awards
Anyone have some really good input on a great stack/cycle for someone looking to comp prep? Right now it's just protein and food and hitting the gym! Im not new to working out or anything just new to trying to compete. I'm sure i'm not the only one who wants to step on stage and do well!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of competition? How far out? And how many cycles have you dobr

reaper76

Awards
bodybuilding/physique, its in march, and Ive done no cycles!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your current physique like? 4 months isn't that much time to get show ready. If it were me, i would run some sort of a PH right now for roughly 30 days to add some muscle, then take a couple weeks off. Then i would start test and tren to be on cycle during my comp. I'd also add about 50mg of winstrol 2 weeks prior to the show and continue through show. I'd do about 500mg test/wk and like 300mg tren/wk. Switch to Test prop 2 weeks pre show and continue through show. Then, cycle off post show and run PCT.

If that were me and i was likely not in great show condition. I'd also be working very hard on conditioning. Better to show up on the small side but with great conditioning than big and sloppy.

reaper76

Awards
current physique is a work in progress! Not horrible but not stage ready either. and I wouldnt have a clue as to where to even get any of your recommendations. LOL! As far as PH, I honestly cant find reviews on any that folks can agree on as being worth a d**m!

reaper76

Awards
i did wonder about taking a PH cut stack from mind and muscle.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're gonna take a PH stack I'd look into OLUK Andros. 1-Andro and EpiAndro would be good for cutting and drying out.

Of course, a cycle of testosterone will be far and away better. But I wouldn't add Tren to your first cycle

briandward1

Awards
Yeah it depends how much you want to spend, how aggressive you want to be with regards to both results and sides.

reaper76

Awards
If you're gonna take a PH stack I'd look into OLUK Andros. 1-Andro and EpiAndro would be good for cutting and drying out.

Of course, a cycle of testosterone will be far and away better. But I wouldn't add Tren to your first cycle
And where would this be found? Im looking at Olympus Labs actually at this moment.

reaper76

Awards
Yeah it depends how much you want to spend, how aggressive you want to be with regards to both results and sides.
Aggressive as I can be really! Ive got a trainer doing my diet that im following and on a different resistant workout. I dont want to half a$$ it.

briandward1

Awards
Aggressive as I can be really! Ive got a trainer doing my diet that im following and on a different resistant workout. I dont want to half a$$ it.
Running injectable gear will give you the most dramatic results. Test prop, tren ace, winny will shred you up nicely but you'll also be looking at pinning daily not to mention all the (potential) side effects and risks.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
if you're really serious, skip the ph's and get injectible. its not even a comparison.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
At 4 months away and the little knowledge you have now of gear I would have your coach figure the gear situation out for you.