Dianabol vs tr3st

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
1.Does anyone know which of these that produces the most stress for the liver and other organs?
Someone told me that Dianabol would be much milder on the body for a 6 week cycle, but I'm having trouble believing it.

2. Will Dianabol produce lots of "watergains" no matter what, or will epistane fix that?

3. Will trest/epistane or dianabol/epistane give me the best (dry) gains in a 6 week cycle?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Yes, did a couple of cycles with trest/epi, and they're great together.
Did 6 weeks of trest 75-100 mg and epistane 40-50mg, and it was perfect. Great gains and good feeling all the way.
Just wondering if dianabol/epi would be better?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would pick trest and epistane over dbol and epistane no matter the situation. Trest will likely produce more keepable gains than Dbol and it will act as your test base.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1.Does anyone know which of these that produces the most stress for the liver and other organs?
Someone told me that Dianabol would be much milder on the body for a 6 week cycle, but I'm having trouble believing it.

2. Will Dianabol produce lots of "watergains" no matter what, or will epistane fix that?

3. Will trest/epistane or dianabol/epistane give me the best (dry) gains in a 6 week cycle?
dbol will be more liver stressful... especially if you went with TD or IM trest vs just oral (which is what i assume you're planning)

dbol is one of the wettest out there... epi alone will not fix that. It will help, but not enough. lots of watery gains that will disappear in pct no matter what.

trest/epi>>>>dbol/epi trest is just better in every way except overall wetness ha.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
dbol will be more liver stressful... especially if you went with TD or IM trest vs just oral (which is what i assume you're planning)

dbol is one of the wettest out there... epi alone will not fix that. It will help, but not enough. lots of watery gains that will disappear in pct no matter what.

trest/epi>>>>dbol/epi trest is just better in every way except overall wetness ha.
was planning a combo of td and oral tr3st.
Thanx for the answer.
Water is for drinking, not gaining..:)

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
I thought Epistane was an A.I.? Yep I went there.

No really though, I thought this stuff crushes your estrogen? Wouldn't this be like taking an A.I. with DBol, though I'd be careful on the liver toxicity combining both.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I thought Epistane was an A.I.? Yep I went there.

No really though, I thought this stuff crushes your estrogen? Wouldn't this be like taking an A.I. with DBol, though I'd be careful on the liver toxicity combining both.
What?