First Cycle Ever: Spartan Cerebus V2

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Just some stats to start.
6ft, 235lbs, 40yo, training since I was in my teens. My goal is to gain some lbm.

Just making sure I have all I need. I will be running this as per the label. Dosing 1 @ 7a, 1 @12p and 1 @ 4p which will be preworkout. I will be running this for 4 weeks initially and will possibly continue on to 8 weeks if all goes well. I have clomid and alphamax xt for pct. Will dose clomid 40/40/20/20. Does everything look good? I'm just kind of nervous since this is my first one.

Laharl9999

Laharl9999

Awards
You may want to look into cycle support. If you're going with Sparta products, I believe they have an on cycle support product called Spartan Shield.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add some milk thistle and TUDCA at least
Tudca is overkill for an andro product and milk thistle has no real research behind it proving it works with prohormones. I would go with spartan shield or if you wanted to be real cheap use NAC.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tudca is overkill for an andro product and milk thistle has no real research behind it proving it works with prohormones. I would go with spartan shield or if you wanted to be real cheap use NAC.
This. I'd just recommend picking up the spartan shield since you're already running their products. ha

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Im going to order spartan shield. Do you think I should run the Cerebus for 4 or 8 weeks since it's my first time? I was going to add an extra bottle since it's on sale now.

I didn't know there was another sale with code "glory". I already ordered a bottle under code "zeus15"

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
I got nursing journals for milk thistle wether or not it's geared for PH use I have no clue but it does help reduce the size of the liver in cases of cirrhosis :)

Laharl9999

Laharl9999

Awards
He's just looking for info but if he logs it I'll follow.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I didn't plan on doing a log, but I will follow up with my thoughts in this thread after I start.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got nursing journals for milk thistle wether or not it's geared for PH use I have no clue but it does help reduce the size of the liver in cases of cirrhosis :)
Not really sure how protecting the liver while on a ph cycle and reducing liver size in cases of cirrhosis have to do with one another....

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Not really sure how protecting the liver while on a ph cycle and reducing liver size in cases of cirrhosis have to do with one another....
I was just stating a fact is all. Confirming that it does work in the liver. Silymarin(component of milk thistle) is an antioxidant, increasing hepatocyte synthesis as well as exerting other hepatoprotecrive effects. Long story short it causes the liver to effectively take out any toxic chemicals found there. Hence cirrhosis(liver tox)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just stating a fact is all. Confirming that it does work in the liver. Silymarin(component of milk thistle) is an antioxidant, increasing hepatocyte synthesis as well as exerting other hepatoprotecrive effects. Long story short it causes the liver to effectively take out any toxic chemicals found there. Hence cirrhosis(liver tox)
Lol I never said it didn't "work in the liver"