Mk 677

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

Anyone ever run a mk677 cycle? I hear it doesn't suppress or require PCT. some say it works well others say it's done nothing for them.

What are your experiences?

Any common systemic sides, risks, etc?

Cheers

M

Mack19

Awards
I ran it for four months I put on about 6lbs .muscles looked fuller sleep was unbelievable and I'm a deep sleeper I didn't get the extreme hunger most people talk about. Although appetite did increase a little. I'm definitely going to run it again . I would highly recommend it

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
drej the only downside or possible downside would be the mental stress it can inflict according to one of the studies I read around here (I'd link the thread but cannot find it atm). Honestly I cannot feel it or have noticed a drop in my cognitive function or memory retention.

Mk677 will not give you any significant gains or size. I just like it cause it does help me on my lifts and nagging injuries. You can try 10-20mg doses for a few months and see where it takes you.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
drej the only downside or possible downside would be the mental stress it can inflict according to one of the studies I read around here (I'd link the thread but cannot find it atm). Honestly I cannot feel it or have noticed a drop in my cognitive function or memory retention.

Mk677 will not give you any significant gains or size. I just like it cause it does help me on my lifts and nagging injuries. You can try 10-20mg doses for a few months and see where it takes you.
I have some nerve damage deriving from what I'm told is a C5 / C7 cervical spine injury. It has caused significant atrophy in my right pec and triceps. Will this help at all?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I have some nerve damage deriving from what I'm told is a C5 / C7 cervical spine injury. It has caused significant atrophy in my right pec and triceps. Will this help at all?
I'm not the best person to answer this question. I'd let others with more knowledge in that area answer you.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What did the doctor suggest?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
For the nerve injury.
it's been years and I haven't figured it out. Have done multiple MRIs and EMGs the doctor ended up just saying "you may just have improper form" lol I've been lifting for 15 years that's and there used to be a pec where there is now no pec lol. My physio swears it's either a spinal or shoulder injury causing it so we are currently treating it as such with some rehab. No luck fixing it yet though

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn. Sorry. I wish I could help.

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Sounds like you should get a nerve conductivity test.

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
I run it some months ago, the biggest effect on me was the my skin was much more tight in my face, recover was faster and got me bigger overall both in terms of muscles and fat.

At some points I had some psycho hunger and ate dinner twice in a row, it gave me some boost at the gym either that or the extra food but nothing compared to epistane in terms of strenght, lean mass or aggressivity.

No side effects except for food cravings here in there.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

Anyone ever run a mk677 cycle? I hear it doesn't suppress or require PCT. some say it works well others say it's done nothing for them.

What are your experiences?

Any common systemic sides, risks, etc?

Cheers
Just to give my experience with it . Ran t for about 6 weeks and main thing I noticed was hunger all day long (which is a good thing for me) my body felt better and better sleep . I did get stronger over the time on it but I had just finished a big cut and the strength wasn't huge so I don't contribute it to just the mk. But after doing much more research on it I'm stocked up for 5-6 months worth at 20mgs/day I've seen the longer on it the better . so I'll be running that starting January will probably stop around April/may run a cycle and then start again after or run it through the cycle haven't decided just yet