Pwo on gear

Nathan1722

Awards
I know this is probably be a dumb question but I know pwo shouldn't be mixed with most DS like fury dmz from BSN because of blood pressure issues but I've seen quite a few people using pwo while on gear is thus bad for your blood pressure as well?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I still use stimmed PWO's during my cycles. Never had a BP problem. But for some it can be dangerous.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you use a pwo with stims i'd recommend just monitoring your bp and have good on cycle support supps.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always monitor BP regardless if you are taking a stimulant along with your cycle.

If it is an issue, there are legit stim free pre workouts that you can try and even add a small dose of caffeine if needed.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can use stims, but I would not suggest it for everyone. You need to monitor your blood pressure and see if there is a large increase when using stims.

I also think you should go with a low stim option like VasoMax.

It contains 3 grams of glycerol. It basically transforms skeletal muscle into a sponge that absorbs tons of extra water. This in turn creates a state of “hyperhydration” which results in greater endurance and fuels those water-based pumps we were alluding to earlier.

810 mg of potassium nitrate is incredible too. Research has shown that consuming nitrates pre workout reduces the body’s oxygen cost for exercise and increases in energy efficiency.

Finally, GSNO is dosed at 10 mg. Basically, GSNO is one of the many compounds involved in the body’s generation of nitric oxide.

I would pair VasoMax with

300-600 mg of Alpha-GPC. Yes, it already contains that, but 300-600 mg is the sweet spot. 1-2 grams of tyrosine, 1-2 grams of ALCAR and 100 - 200 mcg of Huperzine A. Those will really ehlp with focus and mental clarity.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Just monitor your blood pressure. When I was younger I did ECA and Clen plenty of times while on. Now things are different and I have to be a lot more cautious.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you use a pwo with stims i'd recommend just monitoring your bp and have good on cycle support supps.
This. A good on cycle support would be CEL CYCLE ASSIST. It is a forum favorite and many respected members here on AM have used it successfully with great results.