Anabolics for joint Repair

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Evening!

My strength is going up well, done half an andro cycle and got another jump but had to stop to keep my hair!

I train with good form but have always done strength training 5-8 reps

My inner elbow has recently got bad I don't want to stop training are there any options you guys know about

I already use
Omega 3 - lots and good quality
Multi
Glucosamine

Elbow sling sometimes

Any suggestions I like the idea of MK677 but not keen on cancer cell proliferation

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ph: 19 nor dhea
Aas: any form of nandrolone, deca or npp

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't 19 nor affect hair?
And thanks for the reply does nandrolone and deca give permanent relief or only whilst on the steroid?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try BPC-157. Not an anabolic but it's a healing compound. Did wonders for my shoulder

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't 19 nor affect hair?
And thanks for the reply does nandrolone and deca give permanent relief or only whilst on the steroid?
All anabolics have the chance for hair loss but nandrolone being a 19 nor ans having a relatively low androgenic rating makes it a relatively safe choice for your hair line

enraged_chris

Awards
Nandrolone and other similar compounds may relieve some joint pain but I wouldn't rely on them for joint healing. From the supplement front I'd look into cissus, InnovaPharm's superior cissus features 4.8g daily serving with an extract high in anti inflammatory iridoids and joint strength promoting ketosterones. I'd also look into bpc157. Great combo when ran together.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nandrolone and other similar compounds may relieve some joint pain but I wouldn't rely on them for joint healing. From the supplement front I'd look into cissus, InnovaPharm's superior cissus features 4.8g daily serving with an extract high in anti inflammatory iridoids and joint strength promoting ketosterones. I'd also look into bpc157. Great combo when ran together.
It's definitely been a while since I look I to the studies of 19nortestosterone, so I could be wrong. However if I remember right it has a direct anabolic effect on ligaments.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll check this compound out I assume it's injectable. I'm a ***** lol
It's subQ injectable. Use a slin pin. Feels like an ant bite at worse. It works orally but way better injected into the affected area.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
All anabolics have the chance for hair loss but nandrolone being a 19 nor ans having a relatively low androgenic rating makes it a relatively safe choice for your hair line
This was my understanding and if I'm correct that's usually because of hormones converting to DHT and maturing the follicles. So if a compound didn't have the ability to convert (any of it) to DHT. What other pathways can it affect hair?

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
It's definitely been a while since I look I to the studies of 19nortestosterone, so I could be wrong. However if I remember right it has a direct anabolic effect on ligaments.
I'll take a look thanks

enraged_chris

Awards
Nandrolone does but, iirc, it changes the way the collagen forms possibly making it more "brittle" a lot of it is just conjecture though because there isn't much research on nandrolone for joint health.