what should I take?

bigolballs

Awards
Hello I just joined this site and I figured it would be a good place to seek advice. I'm a 21 year old male and I've been into lifting for awhile. I've kinda hit a plato and struggling to lose the weight I would like. Were do I start? I was considering androvar by rock hard supplements. Then I looked into sarms. And I'm just kinda torn on what I should get into. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello I just joined this site and I figured it would be a good place to seek advice. I'm a 21 year old male and I've been into lifting for awhile. I've kinda hit a plato and struggling to lose the weight I would like. Were do I start? I was considering androvar by rock hard supplements. Then I looked into sarms. And I'm just kinda torn on what I should get into. If anything could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your time.
Give us your stats so we can help. Androvar is often stacked with other products depending on goals. Give us more info and we can help.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Give us your stats so we can help. Is your goal to continue to gain mass? Androvar is often stacked with other products depending on goals. Give us more info and we can help.
He didn't say anything about gaining mass, he said hes struggling to loose weight.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
He didn't say anything about gaining mass, he said hes struggling to loose weight.
Lol. Thanks bro. Different time zones will do that to you I guess.

My bad OP. what are your stats and body fat percentage and what supplements have you used been using? What's your TDEE and your macros as of late?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Op you dont need a hormone. You need to tighten up your diet, boost your workout intensity and maybe look into a fat burner.
Now if your trying to get into contest shape thats another story. Like Afi140 said give more info

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol. Thanks bro. Different time zones will do that to you I guess.

My bad OP. what are your stats and body fat percentage and what supplements have you used been using? What's your TDEE and your macros as of late?
Haha. Sometimes il look at a title and just respond to the title without reading it.