1-Andro question

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Still learning daily.

Quick question.

If I take 1-andro at 220/week for 6 weeks

Could I use Dermacrine instead of 4-andro to reduce lethargy and killed libido?

So

Stack 1-andro 220/220/220/220/220/220 plus Dermacrins (dose unknown) instead of the classic 1/4 stack?

I want to do this because I hear it will be less harsh on the body

Please let me know

Cheers

Nathan1722

Awards
Yes you can but if I were you I'd run it for 8 weeks and at a dose of 330mg I'm running it for the first time a month in and it's very mild and th gains just started for me in the third week but dermacrine or sup3r dhea will be perfect

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Yes you can but if I were you I'd run it for 8 weeks and at a dose of 330mg I'm running it for the first time a month in and it's very mild and th gains just started for me in the third week but dermacrine or sup3r dhea will be perfect
You ever run anything before?

Nathan1722

Awards
For on cycle I use ar1micare pro should keep your organs pretty healthy on cycle

Nathan1722

Awards
Yea it is but it can definitely mess with your lipids and some other things it's no expensive and it keeps you healthy

Nathan1722

Awards
Olympus labs sup3r 1 it has the best bang for your buck and all of their products are high quality

Nathan1722

Awards
I'm using epiandro I'm not to sure about dermacrine but for sup3r dhea if you're 150 to 200 pounds you only need one and a half pumps

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I'm using epiandro I'm not to sure about dermacrine but for sup3r dhea if you're 150 to 200 pounds you only need one and a half pumps
Okay cool. I think if I'm gonna do this, to save money I'm going to grab two bottles of Super-1 and run 220/220/220/330/330/330 $90 ($120 CAD) for 2 bottles and it'll put me at a 6 week quick run. plus I've never ran any anabolic so I'm gonna start low and short to see how my body reacts.

Stats 5'11

200lb

27 YO

13% BF

Bench 300
Squat 405
Deadlift 550
Strict press 180

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man I'm assuming you're bulking?
Yeah bulking and trying to stay as dry as possible. Want to run this mainly to see how my body reacts to messing with the hormones a little. Planning on running a 12 week test run in the spring. I'll be happy if I gain 10lbs in 6 weeks on this stuff (which I should, because I've never taken anything before)

Nathan1722

Awards
Yea I'm right about to be at the month mark and have gained 7 pounds you can definitely do 10 in 6 and it should yield pretty dry gains I'm jealous of the test cycle I can't wait to get my hands on some gear :p will you be logging your run?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm right about to be at the month mark and have gained 7 pounds you can definitely do 10 in 6 and it should yield pretty dry gains I'm jealous of the test cycle I can't wait to get my hands on some gear :p will you be logging your run?
I'll probably do a lazy log. Just to track gains and any sides (if any). I'm expecting most sides to come in PCT. I'm terrified to see how I react to Nolva and curious to see how long it'll take for my natty test to come back and be stable

Nathan1722

Awards
The only side effect I got from nolva was hot flashes sometimes at night but that's it if you want to feel better during pct you could look into super pct or get a solid test booster for after pct like tes1fy however it's not mandatory

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established

Here's the idea.... FYI my test only quote for 12 weeks with Nolva and Adex is actually cheaper lmao

Nathan1722

Awards
I think you can use a half dose of ar1micare pro for 1 andro so it should save you a bottle and yea that makes sense it's cheaper healthier and way more gains the main thing I like about andros is no shutdown

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I think you can use a half dose of ar1micare pro for 1 andro so it should save you a bottle and yea that makes sense it's cheaper healthier and way more gains the main thing I like about andros is no shutdown
Andros shut you down. Which is why a serm is required for PCT. at least that's what everyone says

Nathan1722

Awards
Mmm my testicles haven't had any atrophy at all yet a serm will ensure your body returns to homeostasis and does it quicker so it's a lot easier to recover I don't think it will shut me down but it will definitely surpress you a little

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Mmm my testicles haven't had any atrophy at all yet a serm will ensure your body returns to homeostasis and does it quicker so it's a lot easier to recover I don't think it will shut me down but it will definitely surpress you a little
Ahhhh I see. So they're suppressive but don't completely shut down test production is what you're saying. That's pretty cool.. ever run bloods?

Would love to hear the opinion of others who have run Andros as well to get some perspective

Nathan1722

Awards
Yea exactly. No I've never done bloods that's why I'll always use a serm and there's a lot of andro logs you could look up man! There's a few going on right now even

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Yea exactly. No I've never done bloods that's why I'll always use a serm and there's a lot of andro logs you could look up man! There's a few going on right now even
Wicked I'll read some more. Thanks for the advice brother. Good chat. I'll tag you once I log should I choose to proceed

Nathan1722

Awards
Anytime Im glad I could help and sounds awesome! I'll be following along for sure

tsst

Awards
So you used Super-DHEA instead of 4?

How'd it go?

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. Still learning daily.

Quick question.

If I take 1-andro at 220/week for 6 weeks

Could I use Dermacrine instead of 4-andro to reduce lethargy and killed libido?

So

Stack 1-andro 220/220/220/220/220/220 plus Dermacrins (dose unknown) instead of the classic 1/4 stack?

I want to do this because I hear it will be less harsh on the body

Please let me know

Cheers
220 of 1 andro u ain't going to seee any results
Right now im on end of 3rd week
440 of 1 andro
1000 of Epi andro
Not happy wit results i work out 4 times a week

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
440 of 1 andro
1000 of Epi andro
Andros take time to kick in. I've just completed 10 weeks 1 andro/4andro 330 mg and Epi 750 mg. I added 4.5 kg muscle, 4.4 kg fat. I would say that's pretty damn good

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
440 of 1 andro
1000 of Epi andro
I'm at week 6 of 1/4/epi at 330/330/1000 and have had massive strength. Started at about day 25

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I'm at week 6 of 1/4/epi at 330/330/1000 and have had massive strength. Started at about day 25
Same. My strength came around the 4 week mark. I actually had to stop myself loading on too many plates for fear of injuring myself so I was sensible with it.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Same. My strength came around the 4 week mark. I actually had to stop myself loading on too many plates for fear of injuring myself so I was sensible with it.
Just started to get bad knee pain in my left knee from the squat weight going up 40 lbs

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Arimacare pro is not needed, replace dermacrine with transdermal Androsterone. Although dermacrine is still very good option.