Better pwo? Tr3st or Sup3r-epi?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
So which has the better pwo effect? Tr3st?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
So which has the better pwo effect? Tr3st?
Trest hands down. I did 300mg of epi pwo for the past few weeks and never noticed much. But 50mg Trest will have you going HAM. Best pwo I've ever tried. If it wasn't so suppressive, I would use it indefinitely.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest hands down. I did 300mg of epi pwo for the past few weeks and never noticed much. But 50mg Trest will have you going HAM. Best pwo I've ever tried. If it wasn't so suppressive, I would use it indefinitely.
^^^This:bigok: Trest and Epiandro are miles apart. Both are great though. If you're still in the minors with little experience then go with Epiandro. If you've graduated to the major leagues and own a set of big boy panties then go with Trest;).

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
^^^This:bigok: Trest and Epiandro are miles apart. Both are great though. If you're still in the minors with little experience then go with Epiandro. If you've graduated to the major leagues and own a set of big boy panties then go with Trest;).
For real. Next order I make, I'm having some MENT and Trest NE thrown in. Gonna be epic.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anecdotally, 300 mg of Epiandro is a pretty low/moderate PWO dose. If you want the full CNS benefit go with 500, then 750-1000 mg.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Anecdotally, 300 mg of Epiandro is a pretty low/moderate PWO dose. If you want the full CNS benefit go with 500, then 750-1000 mg.
I know. I was/am running it in Cerberus but only had enough for 300mg a day with that combo. If I run it again, it will be atleast 750. Compared to Trest, it's super mild lol.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see u 2 showed up, I was going to call out both of you plus NAM but then I decided to just wait and see. Thanks for confirming what I thought.

So if you had to guess would you say that 25mg of tr3st and 1000mg of epi pwo are comparable? Or is tr3st still the winner?

Also what about tr3st vs dermatrest? Is there a dose at which dermatrest is equal for a pwo?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see u 2 showed up, I was going to call out both of you plus NAM but then I decided to just wait and see. Thanks for confirming what I thought.

So if you had to guess would you say that 25mg of tr3st and 1000mg of epi pwo are comparable? Or is tr3st still the winner?

Also what about tr3st vs dermatrest? Is there a dose at which dermatrest is equal for a pwo?
Not sure about 1000mg but maybe 25mg Trest = 400-500mg Epi. That's just a guess though.

NewAgeMayan

Awards

In terms of acute potency, I honestly cant see a practical dose of epiandro rivalling trest (50-100mg pre wo).

Dermatrest's strength (temporal longevity) over oral (very short half life) is its "weakness": it wont deliver any acute ergogenic benefits.

General rule or guideline of use:

*trest (oral) for pre wo
*dermatrest for base purposes

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
In terms of acute potency, I honestly cant see a practical dose of epiandro rivalling trest (50-100mg pre wo).

Dermatrest's strength (temporal longevity) over oral (very short half life) is its "weakness": it wont deliver any acute ergogenic benefits.

General rule or guideline of use:

*trest (oral) for pre wo
*dermatrest for base purposes
This.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the wisdom, now head back over to bdo's tr3sting the limits thread, I'm going to hijack it again with some more chubbin/hoggin pics

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
If already running Test for your base, would it be of benefit using TR3ST caps at 25mg in the am and 25mg pre workout or all 50mg dosed PWO.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If already running Test for your base, would it be of benefit using TR3ST caps at 25mg in the am and 25mg pre workout or all 50mg dosed PWO.
Yeah dont bother staggering them through the day, especially if youre already using TD.

One dose pre wo is usually the way to go, but Ive seen guys successfully stagger pre wo doses to take adavantage of the short peak level window. We're talking 2-3caps ten mins before training, then additional 2cap doses every 15mins or so. This can obviously add up to alot of compound, and I wouldnt necessarily recommend doing it, but I mention it to show that pre wo trest dosing may require some experimenting to see what the user finds most effective.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah dont bother staggering them through the day, especially if youre already using TD.

One dose pre wo is usually the way to go, but Ive seen guys successfully stagger pre wo doses to take adavantage of the short peak level window. We're talking 2-3caps ten mins before training, then additional 2cap doses every 15mins or so. This can obviously add up to alot of compound, and I wouldnt necessarily recommend doing it, but I mention it to show that pre wo trest dosing may require some experimenting to see what the user finds most effective.
It usually kicks in about 45 minutes after taking it for me. I take it on the way to the gym which is about 20 minutes before I get there. Then drop some pwo and do warmups.

sespress

Awards
Brandinooooo, did you ever make it up to 750+. I felt like inhumanly stronger for that last two weeks. I was getting so torn up B/c I was working out too hard. I never have Trest the real go. I had too many e sides in the first few days. Once I cut body fat down more. I've stocked up

sespress

Awards
For real. Next order I make, I'm having some MENT and Trest NE thrown in. Gonna be epic.
Are those two related I was reading up on MENT. It also seemed too big for my not big boy pants ... As the guru put it. I thought yesterday that they sounded familiar like I run into one when I'm reading about the other. Or they just stack real well?

jathan_howe

Awards
Are those two related I was reading up on MENT. It also seemed too big for my not big boy pants ... As the guru put it. I thought yesterday that they sounded familiar like I run into one when I'm reading about the other. Or they just stack real well?
Mentabolan is the prohormone to trestolone
Trest is an active steroid

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
MENT is Trestolone Acetate. And yeah it is an active steroid.
Brandinooooo, did you ever make it up to 750+. I felt like inhumanly stronger for that last two weeks. I was getting so torn up B/c I was working out too hard. I never have Trest the real go. I had too many e sides in the first few days. Once I cut body fat down more. I've stocked up
Na I never did. This was the first time I ran it.
Yeah one is Trest Ace and one is Trest No Ester.

jathan_howe

Awards
My bad, on the Ment part, I though read here somewhere that it's the precursor to Trest itself

NewAgeMayan

Awards
MENT is the trade name for the compound developed by the "Population Council". Its the same compound as used in tr3st and dermatrest, confirmed by chemspider and Patrick Arnold (lots of old thrads floating around the net discussing 17β-Hydroxy-7α-methylestr-4-en-3-one).

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
MENT is the trade name for the compound developed by the "Population Council". Its the same compound as used in tr3st and dermatrest, confirmed by chemspider and Patrick Arnold (lots of old thrads floating around the net discussing 17β-Hydroxy-7α-methylestr-4-en-3-one).
The methylestr part of the name really threw me through a loop before I started taking it. I wasn't sure wth I was getting into lol.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
My bad, on the Ment part, I though read here somewhere that it's the precursor to Trest itself
Youre right...and wrong. It is a bit confusing because people use names and terms interchangeably when they are not quite correct in doing so.

Basically, mentabolan is the prohormone to the active steroid trestolone. Mentabolan and trestolone have different chemical structures and nomenclature.

Here is where it can get muddled:

MENT is trestolone. As you and bran said, it is the active steroid.

Mentabolan is not MENT. Somewhere along the line, people have assumed they are the same, probably due to abbreviating "mentabolan" as "ment" (MENT)...the potential for confusion should be obvious :)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I am using actual Test so only using Oral for PWO purposes, what exactly do you feel from it when used 30-45 mins PWO, and what about if you perform an AM and PM workout e.g. training arms in AM and Legs PM, or Back AM and Chest PM.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I am using actual Test so only using Oral for PWO purposes, what exactly do you feel from it when used 30-45 mins PWO, and what about if you perform an AM and PM workout e.g. training arms in AM and Legs PM, or Back AM and Chest PM.
Noticeable energy and aggression. Libido shoots up for me. Confidence boost. Overall just feel good.

As for the workouts, I would just split the oral dose between both workouts. I have done a split day since I've gone on it so I don't know how it would act dosing twice in a day.