Cutting Stack

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
Well since MP is coming in shortly..I thought I'd see if the ideas in my head sound reasonable...

Max LMG..weeks 1-8 3 ed
M1T........weeks 5-8 2 ed(5 mg each)
MP..........weeks 1-8 4? ed
Trimax.....weeks 3-8 2 ed
EC..........weeks 1-4 3 ed
HEAT.......weeks 4-8 9 ed
Rebound...weeks 8-12 2 ed

or drop the M1T and use M5AA preworkout for weeks 1-6, then 60mg everyday weeks 6-8.

Look good? Am I stupid? Recommendations?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i definetly would not use m1t on a cutter. it's the antithesis of everything you would look for in a cutting drug. plus stacking it with maxlmg is a no-no for your liver. if you aren't above 20%, i wouldn't use all the thermogenics, uncouplers, and thyroid supplements. that much would cause some serious catabolism unless your running a kick ass androgen. trimax alone can strip lbm away fast

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
I may drop the Trimax and just use MP if I get some. I wasn't aware that Max was harsh on your liver..I'm assuming the M5aa is the better choice?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
most oral steroids are methylated and thus hepatotoxic. stacking them isn't the wisest thing in the world. if what sledge says is accurate and MP raises your basal metabolic rate by 40% than you don't need anything else really.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Dude, no offense
but you are either insane, or retarded. That is an insanely harsh and overboard cycle.