My Testosterone are to low, need to treat myself.

fltk

Awards
So I just got my blood sample back and it show's what I never expected was my Testosterone level are only 9/nmol. My doctor think it's "normal" level but I have huge health problem like depression, sleep problem, lack of energy, unable to build muscle and been to gym for 3 years without any result. I have been trying for years to take zinc, d vitamin and all kind BS stuff that it says to increase Testosterone naturally without any difference.

So I'm sure to get on TRT by myself. My question is these:

1. How much dose and how to dosage to avoid side effects?
2. What do I need beside Testosterone Enanthate? clomid?
3. Does brand matter or it's same quality on all kind Testosterone Enanthate?

My goal is not to get on Testosterone E to get an bodybuilder body. My first priority is my health and hopefully build some muscle.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
So I just got my blood sample back and it show's what I never expected was my Testosterone level are only 9/nmol. My doctor think it's "normal" level but I have huge health problem like depression, sleep problem, lack of energy, unable to build muscle and been to gym for 3 years without any result. I have been trying for years to take zinc, d vitamin and all kind BS stuff that it says to increase Testosterone naturally without any difference.

So I'm sure to get on TRT by myself. My question is these:

1. How much dose and how to dosage to avoid side effects?
2. What do I need beside Testosterone Enanthate? clomid?
3. Does brand matter or it's same quality on all kind Testosterone Enanthate?

My goal is not to get on Testosterone E to get an bodybuilder body. My first priority is my health and hopefully build some muscle.
Set up an appointment with an endocrinologist before attempting to do this yourself. And yes, source counts. Non generic Pharma grade is awesome crap, 2 or 3 times as potent as most the junk floating around being sold to bodybuilders. I started my trt with this and then tried a generic and my levels dropped, so even pharma grade generic wasnt as good as the "name brand" stuff. I eventually switched off from prescription and sourced it myself as i pursued competition and i can tell you hands down it just isnt the same. The quality of the hormone is in the raw's and quality in preparing it and even if they say they are a domestic labs they may have some cheap crap from asia they are making it from.

Most docs and even pharmacists think so long as your test levels are within range you are g2g. But an endocrinologist may have other ideas about it.

In the mean time till your appointment you shoukd research more about it since from your post i can tell you dont know much about it, as you wouldnt be needing clomid for trt as that is for those who cycle drugs. Reasearch the side effects, both short and long term and read about people's experiances.