Hi Tech's 1-Testosterone and Decabolin

Big Bad Don

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm new to anabolic minds and I'm trying to get some feedback on stacking Hi Tech's Decabolin with their 1-Testosterone. Do you think the Decabolin goes along well with the 1-Test? Thanks.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Interested in the response to this. I haven’t taken PH’s before and would be interested in hearing about experiences from others on the board with these two in particular.

- cycle length
- on cycle and pct recommendations
- effectiveness?
- side effects?

Would this make a good beginner stack?

Thanks in advance.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in the response to this. I haven’t taken PH’s before and would be interested in hearing about experiences from others on the board with these two in particular.

- cycle length
- on cycle and pct recommendations
- effectiveness?
- side effects?

Would this make a good beginner stack?

Thanks in advance.
Dang this is an old thread

How old are you and what are your stats? You would need a test base (4-andro). I would run 1-andro with 4-andro for a first cycle for 8 weeks and serm for pct as long as you’re old enough and have diet and training in check.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dang this is an old thread

How old are you and what are your stats? You would need a test base (4-andro). I would run 1-andro with 4-andro for a first cycle for 8 weeks and serm for pct as long as you’re old enough and have diet and training in check.
Thanks for your reply. I’m 28 and have never used AAS, SARMS, or PH’s.

Can you recommend a few options when it comes to SERMS?

Would a test booster and anti estrogen not do the trick as a PCT?

Can you suggest some brands when it comes to the 1-Andro and 4-Andro? As well, any recommendations for supplements to maintain healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, liver and kidney function.

One of my concerns is shutting down or doing permanent damage to my endocrine system. Post cycle, will my natural levels return?

I understand these boards are filled with experienced users and my questions may come as quite “beginner”, however, I do appreciate any advice provided.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serm you will need nolvadex or clomid. On cycle support like olympus labs arimicare pro will help keep organs in check. An ai like iron legion virtus can also be good to have on hand just Incase.

You will be suppressed but if the proper measures are taken you can maximize recovery. There is always risk involved you just have to decide if it’s worth it for you. It’s a pretty mild beginner cycle imo but you have to want to make the leap.

Brands I would recommend are either hard rock super mandro and mandro the giant or OL if you can still find any. They have the full doses you want.

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/super-mandro-by-hard-rock-supplements

mikeonopiates

Awards
Taking hi tech decabolin and 1 testosterone 225mg and 330mg respectively. On day six and already feeling Fuller, muscles feeling harder. Excited to see what happens in the next couple weeks.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
The andros are very mild at not super suppressive either. 4 weeks of nolva and you should be fine. But make sure to get your blood work drawn a few months later to make sure.

I would run it for 8 weeks. Since they take about 3-4 to really feel it. You can get away with running 1 andro solo. But you might feel some shutdown in the form of lethargy. So you can throw in a low dose of 4 andro too as a base. Or epi andro If you want a dry compound that doesn’t aromatize.

Make sure to dose it on the higher side. 330-400mg everyday