PH or SARM

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Just wanting some outside opinions on this. I'm looking to start a new cycle. I either want to run Sdmz 2.0 (I love Msten and dmz) or I would be willing to run 1/4 andro. What can I expect between the two? Should I just stick with the sdmz or try something new and go with the SARM. What kind of results can I expect? Thanks guys

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing you have ran the sdmz before? I'm personally not a big fan of sarms so I say dmz.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I ran sdmz and dermatr3st together and it was my all time favorite stack. Not wanting to run the tr3st again though because I don't want to deal with the sides.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Yeah I'd just run dmz with epiandro or 4andro

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of running Msten with dmz. But I either want to run PH or SARM, not both if I don't have too. I've also looked at Tri andro? Any thoughts?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If you go the ph route then 1 and 4 (or epiandro) would be a good pairing.

Tri andro is usually expensive for pretty meh dosing. OUK andros are superior quantity/$.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. I've been wanting to try the andros, but I'm just worried about how I would respond to them. I would like to potentially try 1 and epiandro, but I don't want to waste a cycle you know?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
An andro stack would probably be underwhelming to somebody that's already take sdmz in my opinion

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hmm. I've been wanting to try the andros, but I'm just worried about how I would respond to them. I would like to potentially try 1 and epiandro, but I don't want to waste a cycle you know?
An andro stack would probably be underwhelming to somebody that's already take sdmz in my opinion
Possible, for sure.

But then I know guys who cycle test and still use andros. The "risk" of a new compound comes down to the user.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
That's my fear. Don't want to spend money on something I'll be disappointed in. What kind of size gain can be expected from 1/ epi?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just wanting some outside opinions on this. I'm looking to start a new cycle. I either want to run Sdmz 2.0 (I love Msten and dmz) or I would be willing to run 1/4 andro. What can I expect between the two? Should I just stick with the sdmz or try something new and go with the SARM. What kind of results can I expect? Thanks guys
You do realize that the andros are ph not sarms right? The way you keep wording things sounds like your calling 1 andro and epi sarms. Sarms would be osta, lgd, rad ect.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
That's my fear. Don't want to spend money on something I'll be disappointed in. What kind of size gain can be expected from 1/ epi?
Whatd you end up with AFTER you did PCT on your previous dmz cycle? How much lean mass?

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
You do realize that the andros are ph not sarms right? The way you keep wording things sounds like your calling 1 andro and epi sarms. Sarms would be osta, lgd, rad ect.
Good lord my bad. Long day at the hospital.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Oh that's not terrible. How are the sides on the andros ?
Can vary. Liver impact low. BP depends on compound but is usually manageable. Lipids typical for any suppressive oral, not overly harsh though. Lethargy with 1andro probable but largely overcome with 4andro and/or epiandro.

deeznutsboi

Awards
Sarms are garbage imo. I'd go with the sdmz all dayyyyyy bro. Andros are very mild not worth it at all, again imo. With the exception of epi and to imo.Tbh, I'd man up and pin some test throw in a few a bombs. More cost effective and safer than PH, plus you'll make way more gains and feel like a million bucks. If you can't do that, and are intent on PH only, then I'd stick with m1ad, trest, dmz, sdrol if you can get it, epistane. If money isn't a problem than run epi andro low dose for t base (sense you don't like trest) and do a very high dose of bold prohormone like pbold. Really nice bulker an brings the physique out also felt awesome on joints. I'd personally run trest all day tho. Best PH in my opinion.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Yeah I ran sdmz and dermatr3st together and it was my all time favorite stack. Not wanting to run the tr3st again though because I don't want to deal with the sides.
What dose did you run? Sides?

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Sarms are garbage imo. I'd go with the sdmz all dayyyyyy bro. Andros are very mild not worth it at all, again imo. With the exception of epi and to imo.Tbh, I'd man up and pin some test throw in a few a bombs. More cost effective and safer than PH, plus you'll make way more gains and feel like a million bucks. If you can't do that, and are intent on PH only, then I'd stick with m1ad, trest, dmz, sdrol if you can get it, epistane. If money isn't a problem than run epi andro low dose for t base (sense you don't like trest) and do a very high dose of bold prohormone like pbold. Really nice bulker an brings the physique out also felt awesome on joints. I'd personally run trest all day tho. Best PH in my opinion.
Don't get me wrong I LOVED dermatr3st. But I'm gyno prone and that stuff killed me last time. I'm leaning toward smdz though.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
What dose did you run? Sides?
OL. The night sweats are what got me man. Waking up in a pool of sweat every night wasn't my idea of fun lol. It also made my gyno flare up. That and I think my formabolic was bunk

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
OL. The night sweats are what got me man. Waking up in a pool of sweat every night wasn't my idea of fun lol. It also made my gyno flare up. That and I think my formabolic was bunk
Oh I hear you there. Had bad night sweats for a few nights on tren

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Replace trest with 4-5 pumps a day of dermacrine and run the sdmz.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the quality of post I'd expect from some with a user name of deeznutsboi.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I like clomid and super pct by ol. As a combo, clomid is the important part. As far as the super pct goes theres a million things u could use that are similar.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
True. I had some nolva but it got lost when I moved. You think I should run clomid instead

jathan_howe

Awards
Trest and superdrol are not prohormones. They are both active steroids.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Dang guys:( went to pay for the sdmz 2.0 and at check out it said it was out of stock even though it said they had some:(

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Wait good news is i found something almost exactly the same as sdmz2, but this one has MENT and hexadrone. I think I might run this

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid>Nolva for hpta reboot in my opinion. Dermacrine is overrated in my opinion also. Ment is trestolone, and I personally wouldn't bother with a brand unless it's reputable

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man up and pin... I promise you'll laugh at the old you who used to cycle orals only

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Clomid>Nolva for hpta reboot in my opinion. Dermacrine is overrated in my opinion also. Ment is trestolone, and I personally wouldn't bother with a brand unless it's reputable
I personally liked dermacrine as do many. It did its job as a feel good half ass t base. And ya dont buy fron those **** companies especially the ones putting out 4/5 ph combos.

jathan_howe

Awards
Wait good news is i found something almost exactly the same as sdmz2, but this one has MENT and hexadrone. I think I might run this
PM me. I'll point you in the direction of where you can get some Dymethazine and Hexadrone. Now I just need to find a source for Trest

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
And this too op, pinning dont hurt and youl be way happier on a 12-16 week cycle then the 4 week oral cycles
It's not that I'm scared to pin, I mean I give injections for a living. I'm not sure my SO would approve of it is all

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Maybe take the time to show her how much safer pinning is compared to the damage methyls cause. Or does she not know about that either

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Maybe take the time to show her how much safer pinning is compared to the damage methyls cause. Or does she not know about that either
Nah I mean she knows...essentially. I don't think she thinks if it as a steroid though. Also the last one I talked about was from FLEX . I feel like I've heard good things from them