First time Sarms cycle cut help?

mostgainsmade

mostgainsmade

Awards
Hello everyone, i have done research on everything to make the plunge , Im going for a cut and so far this is what i came up with so far.
I been training for 5 years with proper nutrition and workouts, 22 years old 163- 5'4' 15% BF aiming for 8-10% , trying to get a little edge on my cut, just finished bulking couple weeks back and reverse dieted till this week is my first cut till i start dropping 1 pound and will try a sarms cut but need some guidance.
Any one with good suggestions?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a reason you want a sarm specifically?

Osta is decent for a cut and cardarine (a ppar agonist-wrongly called a sarm) can help.

I personally like Super-11 for my cuts. It has been discontinued so once it's gone it's gone :(

Throw in an ai like virtus and some epiandro if funds permit. You can also add any fat burner in the mix as well.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/sup3r-11-by-olympus-labs

mostgainsmade

mostgainsmade

Awards
I chose sarm reading that it wouldn't affect my liver, also i do want wanna pin till i bulk and want serious muscle packed on. Just something to keep some mass while cutting. I was leaning towards Osta and Card , if so should i PCT? thanks in advance i will add virtus for sure ! Edit: Anything better then virtus ?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Osta, s11 and epiandro would be gold. Definitely PCT, preferrably with a SERM.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ That would be a good run. And I agree. If you use anything supressive you're definitely going to want to pick up a serm like nolva or clomid.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Responded to pm OP but yes. Serm and do more research on proper pct

mostgainsmade

mostgainsmade

Awards
I decided to go with Osta and Cardarine for 8 weeks and some virtus on hand, pct with clomid for 4 weeks. I wasnt to sure for the epi i wasnt like the sides.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I chose sarm reading that it wouldn't affect my liver, also i do want wanna pin till i bulk and want serious muscle packed on. Just something to keep some mass while cutting. I was leaning towards Osta and Card , if so should i PCT? thanks in advance i will add virtus for sure ! Edit: Anything better then virtus ?
Yea, I initially was sold on the idea that sarms were "safer" then PHs, but the reality is, sarms havent been through all the clinical trials like many of the PHs have. Both have sides, but we at least know what the long term side for PHs are... no one know with sarms.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I decided to go with Osta and Cardarine for 8 weeks and some virtus on hand, pct with clomid for 4 weeks. I wasnt to sure for the epi i wasnt like the sides.
Good choice. Very simple yet effective stack with minimal to no side effects although I would extend it to 12 weeks. A Clomid pct is plenty 50/25/25/25 and you can extend the gw to include it in your pct as well which I reccomend. Enjoy!

mostgainsmade

mostgainsmade

Awards
Good choice. Very simple yet effective stack with minimal to no side effects although I would extend it to 12 weeks. A Clomid pct is plenty 50/25/25/25 and you can extend the gw to include it in your pct as well which I reccomend. Enjoy!
Thank you! appericate this forum hoping in the furture ill be as knowledgeable and help others!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
My advice would be to start the cardarine dosing "low" and move up over time. Also, be wary dosing on an empty stomach as hypoglycemic reactions are not uncommon.

mostgainsmade

mostgainsmade

Awards
i was thinking that also in mind, hows this? Ostra 1-12 50mg ED , cardarine 8-16 10mg ED, pct clomid 50/25/25/25. thoughts?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
i was thinking that also in mind, hows this? Ostra 1-12 50mg ED , cardarine 8-16 10mg ED, pct clomid 50/25/25/25. thoughts?
I dont think there is any real benefit dosing ostarine above 25mg/d. Id be inclined to stick around the 15-20mg range.

How much caradarine is in each cap? If its 5mg, start there for a few days.

mostgainsmade

mostgainsmade

Awards
cardarine is 20mg per 1ml i was gonna half the dose so ill run it for 10mg for last 4 weeks into my 4 week pct for total of 8 weeks. ill try the Ostra for 25mg see how i feel for 8 weeks and escalate to 50mg for last 8 weeks to see difference.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Dude, there is little benefit to going that high on ostarine, where are you getting the idea from that there is?

And ostar for 16wks? No man. Are we even talking about the same compound?

Laharl9999

Laharl9999

Awards
Solo ostarine was my first cycle I ran on a cut, although the last 10 days I threw in Sup3r-11. 20mg osta was sufficient. I only ran for 4 weeks. I was informed an 8 week run would be better, but my source took too long to ship so 4 weeks was it. But at 4 weeks I cut about 3-4% bf while maintaining muscle mass and some joint pains I've had the last 6 months went away or got better.

My diet was on point which is always key, but I felt the osta helped keep muscle from catabolizing. 50mg seems a very large dose. Plus, 16 weeks at 50mg is going to be expensive and may very well not yield better results than a smaller dose on a shorter cycle, and you'd probably be very suppressed by the end of that.

mostgainsmade

mostgainsmade

Awards
i ment 12 weeks sorry :( i was busy doing two things at once, i just wanted something with little edge cutting with little to no sides.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
12weeks of 50mg is just going to trash your lipids for no additional benefits compared to half that dose.

Youll have plenty sides at that 50mg dose.

If you want moar gainz, run a different compound or add another in. Upping dose the way you plan to is not the answer.

mostgainsmade

mostgainsmade

Awards
what did you have in mind, i just need a good edge in my cut keeping mass.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Just stick with the ostarine @20mg/d, and the cardarine. Youve specified you want minimal sides (you turned epiandro away for this reason remember). This dose of ostarine should be mild in sides, but still help retain mass in a kcal deficit.

Theres lots of other cycle options, but you must understand that there will tend to be increasing odds of sides. No escaping this.

You should also run a SERM for PCT. Ostarine will still suppress.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Sup3r-11/Sup3r-Epi/Ignit3 or yohimbine will get you shredded with minimal amount of sides.

How much have you read up on ostarine? And how aggressive of a kcal deficit are you planning?

I've read accounts a couple times were guys had gyno develop from osta... It's also fairly suppressive. So it's not without risks/sides.

From what I've researched, 5mg of ostarine will help you retain LBM while cutting. Going 50mg is just foolish. Do your homework before you fck with your hormones brother...

mostgainsmade

mostgainsmade

Awards
Ive still debating on adding epiandro , would i need to add anything with epi besides mpb shampoo? My serm is clomid 50/25/25/25

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Ar1macare Pro or another cycle support... you need that anyway with running the osta

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Keep the osta at 25mg. And you don't NEED cycle support on ostarine but you can take it if you'd like. Lipids will be slightly elevated but generally stay within range, and the cardarine actually helps improve lipids so I don't see a point in running a cycle support.