How would you run these?

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, so I've been getting a pretty good stock pile of designer's and ph's. And am still looking for good stuff everyday Lol.

Im a newbie when it comes to this game but am reading and learning a ton. So, im just wondering if these was in your cabinets how you would use em. I have a good idea the order I will run em and what I was thinking for stacks but you experienced guys may have some better ideas of what would work better.

I am on trt so 180mg of test will always be present, so my base is covered. Here's what I have on hand.

2- lgi msten 10mg 90ct ea
2-dimethandrostenol (mithras) 10mg 90ct ea
4-dmz 15mg 75ct ea
2- LeGenD lgd 4mg 90ct
2-trenevar 30mg 90ct ea
3-epidrone 100mg
ostar1ne 5mg
1-dermatrest
1-trest elite
1-trest ace 100mg/10 ml

So as you can see i got some good stuff. I will use the ostar1ne and epidrone first once I get my estrogen level in check and quit getting bloods for a while through my trt doc. But after that I've gathered so much stuff I cant make up my mind. Any ideas?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's your goal? Cut, bulk, recomp?

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
All 3 of those! Mainly to drop bf, add muscle and add strength. Gonna do the ostar1ne and epidrone first while im in a calorie deficit. But I've gathered so much stuff I cant decide on much after that. Probably dmz solo for 6 weeks @45.After that id like to do a solid bulk stack for strength and size.

jathan_howe

Awards
Mithras should be good for recomp. I'm considering buying some of the ingredient from somewhere to have alongside Triumphalis.

If you can tolerate the sides, take the proper precautions, and respond well, I think DMZ and Trest would stack well

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
All 3 of those! Mainly to drop bf, add muscle and add strength. Gonna do the ostar1ne and epidrone first while im in a calorie deficit. But I've gathered so much stuff I cant decide on much after that. Probably dmz solo for 6 weeks @45.After that id like to do a solid bulk stack for strength and size.
Strength and size I would do Trest and Msten.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Strength and size I would do Trest and Msten.
Yeah I was thinking about that option also. With some dmz possibly but that's 2 methyls so maybe after I got a few runs with a single methyl first. Msten and trest does sound fun though

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Mithras should be good for recomp. I'm considering buying some of the ingredient from somewhere to have alongside Triumphalis.

If you can tolerate the sides, take the proper precautions, and respond well, I think DMZ and Trest would stack well
Yeah I thought mithras would be good for recomp also. Some people seem to love it and some people say its garbage. Have you ran it before?

jathan_howe

Awards
Yeah I thought mithras would be good for recomp also. Some people seem to love it and some people say its garbage. Have you ran it before?
Nope, but I plan to eventually. I know another company that still sells the ingredient