Needs some advice

M

Mryan27

Awards
Hey guys just need a little help about 4 years ago I got a lump behind the right nip went to the doc he said it's a cyst ur fine. 2 years later it goes away. 2 years later its back go to a different doc get a ultrasound it's gyno.....that's it, they didnt check my blood they just say some people get it (well I don't want it). I'm 30 years old probably like 10 percent body fat and work out 4 times a week (I just got back at it about 6 months ago). Should I demand a blood test or just order some l dex or letro and see what happens.....FYI no prohormones or steroids . Thanks alot

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Surgery if it's been there that long

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea like said above if its been there that long usually surgery is involved if you want to completely get rid of it. Letro would be a good product to prevent it not get rid of it.

M

Mryan27

Awards
Thanks alot for the fast response I figured surgery was the only way to completly get rid of it..

Laharl9999

Laharl9999

Awards
"about 4 years ago I got a lump behind the right nip went to the doc he said it's a cyst ur fine. 2 years later it goes away. 2 years later its back go to a different doc get a ultrasound it's gyno"

Does that mean the gyno just came back. Four years ago it started, 2 years later it goes away, then 2 years later it comes back? So it just came back? Then it might not be permanent.

M

Mryan27

Awards
Yeah it was there for about 2 years then it faded to nothinge big joke was my breast cancer was gone. Then about 3 weeks ago I felt something tingle and 2 days later the lump was back.

M

Mryan27

Awards
On a ton of supplement creatine bcaas,wieght gainer, mesomorph and evltest some buy one get one test booster that I take here and there if I remember but nothing like I'm suppose too. Highly doubt that could do it but I started that like 2 or 3 months ago.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah it was there for about 2 years then it faded to nothinge big joke was my breast cancer was gone. Then about 3 weeks ago I felt something tingle and 2 days later the lump was back.
If it truly was gone and recently came back, you could take exemestane and nolva/ralox...but I'd much rather go to an endocrinologist and get bloodwork done first and get their opinion