Help with Shutdown

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Hey I've run 1-andro, Lgd, radarine, dmz(probable underdosed), and epiandro/11-kt stacked with sarms and 1-andro. I ended up getting shutdown pretty bad wasn't too good for me and the Mrs. Gotta see if she's cool with it but I would like to run something for 4-6 weeks maybe longer but just don't want to have libido crash and have problems at home lol.

I was thinking about maybe just epiandro I know when I first ran it got gains immediately super hard and helped with strength which is my main concern. Also maybe stack it with radarine or a research rad if I have to. When I ran it I was stacked with dmz so hard to say about sides.

Noticed a difference quick with rad I mean I really liked it and only ran for about 3 weeks. Any recommendations? Epiandro for sure and maybe something else on top of that could be 11-kt and also any thoughts on super-2?

Thanks for the help

sespress

Awards
Hey I've run 1-andro, Lgd, radarine, dmz(probable underdosed), and epiandro/11-kt stacked with sarms and 1-andro. I ended up getting shutdown pretty bad wasn't too good for me and the Mrs. Gotta see if she's cool with it but I would like to run something for 4-6 weeks maybe longer but just don't want to have libido crash and have problems at home lol.

I was thinking about maybe just epiandro I know when I first ran it got gains immediately super hard and helped with strength which is my main concern. Also maybe stack it with radarine or a research rad if I have to. When I ran it I was stacked with dmz so hard to say about sides.

Noticed a difference quick with rad I mean I really liked it and only ran for about 3 weeks. Any recommendations? Epiandro for sure and maybe something else on top of that could be 11-kt and also any thoughts on super-2?

Thanks for the help
Did you recover from the shut down?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the help
What's your goal of your next cycle?
Bulk?
Shred?
Recomp?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
What's your goal of your next cycle?
Bulk?
Shred?
Recomp?
Honestly more focused on building strength interested in powerlifting. Prob more of a recomp maintenance type of thing don't really wanna get any heavier just not prepared to do a full on cut

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Honestly more focused on building strength interested in powerlifting. Prob more of a recomp maintenance type of thing don't really wanna get any heavier just not prepared to do a full on cut
Maybe an 8-10 week Epi-Andro+1-Andro cycle?
Epi for the DHT/Test Base and Strength benefits and 1-Andro for the lean muscle gains.
I'd go for 1-Andro over RAD because I think RAD is just too heavy on lethargy and sides, especially when compared to something like 1-AD

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Maybe an 8-10 week Epi-Andro+1-Andro cycle?
Epi for the DHT/Test Base and Strength benefits and 1-Andro for the lean muscle gains.
I'd go for 1-Andro over RAD because I think RAD is just too heavy on lethargy and sides, especially when compared to something like 1-AD
If I did rad would only be 4 weeks because the strength gains were pretty sick started noticing it pretty quickly. What about 1-andro is that known for effecting libido negatively. Is there anything you can take to maintain libido that actually works that you know of?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
If I did rad would only be 4 weeks because the strength gains were pretty sick started noticing it pretty quickly. What about 1-andro is that known for effecting libido negatively. Is there anything you can take to maintain libido that actually works that you know of?
If you're worried about libido maybe add in a transdermal DHEA like BPS' Dermacrine or OL's Sup3r-DHEA. They have very small estrogenic conversion rates, just enough to keep your joints and libido healthy but by no way enough to cause any side effects

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
If you're worried about libido maybe add in a transdermal DHEA like BPS' Dermacrine or OL's Sup3r-DHEA. They have very small estrogenic conversion rates, just enough to keep your joints and libido healthy but by no way enough to cause any side effects
Yeah that makes sense thanks man!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd jump on the BOGO deal above if I were you!