R-Andro causing bad prostate pain

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

I am on R-Andro at 300mg a day for last 2 weeks or so and last 2 days I ahve had major shooting and stabbing pain in my prostate area.

Anyone else experienced this?

It didn't happen on Epi-Andro

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
this wouldn't cause this and you may/should see a dr. you might need a mri for further clarification. it could also be a kidney stone and/or acute prostatitis (don't freak out, that is worse case) but not checking, it could lead to a worsening condition.

what else are you taking

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this wouldn't cause this and you may/should see a dr. you might need a mri for further clarification. it could also be a kidney stone and/or acute prostatitis (don't freak out, that is worse case) but not checking, it could lead to a worsening condition.

what else are you taking
Would the DHT conversion not cause prostate enlargement thus causing pain??

Cycle is 1-Andro, R-Andro and sup3r 11

Cheers

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Would the DHT conversion not cause prostate enlargement thus causing pain??

Cycle is 1-Andro, R-Andro and sup3r 11

Cheers
I have read that and also read that "physicians commonly blame DHT as the primary cause of an prostate enlargement but deeper analysis indicates the androgen-to-estrogen balance, along with overall androgen ratios, is the key factor with prostate issues. According to Jonathan Wright, M.D. (Maximize Your Vitality And Potency) the balance of DHT and 4-androstenedione should be 1:1. If DHT is higher and androstenedione lower, it creates a pro-carcinogenic state. However, if DHT and androstenedione levels are both high and at a 1:1 ratio, the pro-carcinogenic properties of high DHT are neutralized by the anti-carcinogenic properties of androstenedione. So if you've had blood work indicating high DHT levels, be sure to have the androstenedione levels measure as well. "

In addition to not being a cause of prostate issues, DHT may actually help shrink enlarged prostates. In France, DHT creams are often

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have read that and also read that "physicians commonly blame DHT as the primary cause of an prostate enlargement but deeper analysis indicates the androgen-to-estrogen balance, along with overall androgen ratios, is the key factor with prostate issues. According to Jonathan Wright, M.D. (Maximize Your Vitality And Potency) the balance of DHT and 4-androstenedione should be 1:1. If DHT is higher and androstenedione lower, it creates a pro-carcinogenic state. However, if DHT and androstenedione levels are both high and at a 1:1 ratio, the pro-carcinogenic properties of high DHT are neutralized by the anti-carcinogenic properties of androstenedione. So if you've had blood work indicating high DHT levels, be sure to have the androstenedione levels measure as well. "

In addition to not being a cause of prostate issues, DHT may actually help shrink enlarged prostates. In France, DHT creams are often
So basically this could be the cause then because I am not on 4-andro