Androgeddon cycle?

Austinstarkey

Awards
I found this prohormone called Androgeddon the other day and not seen very much about it except how potent it is. I'm just curious if anyone has tried it and how did your cycle go?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
M1,4ADD, Trenavar, DMZ and Methylclostebol? If you want to severely impact/kill your liver, then run it. That's 4 Methylated compounds in 1 cap. Especially because the M1,4DD is bad for your liver on its own.

Each of the hormones are good though. This combination is just too dangerous.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
M1,4ADD, Trenavar, DMZ and Methylclostebol? If you want to severely impact/kill your liver, then run it. That's 4 Methylated compounds in 1 cap. Especially because the M1,4DD is bad for your liver on its own.

Each of the hormones are good though. This combination is just too dangerous.
Trenavar isn't methylated, but I agree it's a dumb stack

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What are the doses? That's more relevant to toxicity than the number of compounds.

For example, if they're all 10mg it would be neither very toxic nor very effective.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Trenavar isn't methylated, but I agree it's a dumb stack
Your right, my bad.

What are the doses? That's more relevant to toxicity than the number of compounds.

For example, if they're all 10mg it would be neither very toxic nor very effective.
Oh I just noticed it has Deca in it also.

M1,4DD 30mg
Deca 25mg
Trenavar 15mg
DMZ 15mg
MethylClostebol 25mg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your right, my bad.

Oh I just noticed it has Deca in it also.

M1,4DD 30mg
Deca 25mg
Trenavar 15mg
DMZ 15mg
MethylClostebol 25mg
2-3 caps/day w a gram of TUDCA daily would yield good results over 6 weeks. Hydration and the TUDCA are mandatory, and NAC+ALA make good adjuncts as well.

Tvar is going to be at a useless dose though here. "Deca" is basically Max LMG btw - both an AI and Inhibit P would be necessary on this stack.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I never see people that run these crazy stacks gain more than people running solos tbh

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Austinstarkey

Awards
Alright I'd say I'll stay away from it then lol my friend thinks he gonna gain 20lbs off of it and I said he's probably gonna need a liver transplant and it'll be alot of water weight.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never see people that run these crazy stacks gain more than people running solos tbh
100% agree
This is orals in general. Provided you have 1-2 solid compound orals, they will largely eclipse the rest, or at least produce such diminishing returns as to be a waste beyond the original 1-2. These stacks are marketing bs at its finest.

Alright I'd say I'll stay away from it then lol my friend thinks he gonna gain 20lbs off of it and I said he's probably gonna need a liver transplant and it'll be alot of water weight.
The liver thing is totally overblown...PROVIDED YOU TAKE THE PROPER PRECAUTIONS. I would easily take this stack for 6 weeks over 20mg of Superdrol over 6 weeks. You couldn't pay me to take that much SD for that long. Specifics matter. And if your buddy eats for it he could gain 20lbs, but orals always represent a lot of temporary water weight, whether bloat or glycogen.