My Plan to Control Shedding of Hair while on Prop/Tren

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am into the first week of a Prop/Tren cycle 100mg/75mg EOD respectively. Already I am noticing significant shedding as well as dryness on my scalp/dandruff.

My Current Plan

1) Nizoral (condition scalp, used frequently)
2) Spiro/AA (dosed twice a day at appreciable amts.)

I am not choosing to use finasteride or dutasteride now b/c I hear it is not to be used with deca and I assume tren is the same way?

In any event, I always shed badly on Testosterone. In the past Spirolactone nor Finasteride seemed to help the problem, though I couldn't use Spiro that long. I found and find now that when I apply Spiro/AA that I lose a lot of hair off the top of my head when I try to rub it into my scalp. I start the Spiro/AA today. If I don't notice anything within a few day I will discontinue use simply b/c I think I would get a bald spot too fast trying to apply it. I might try to do it without rubbing it in at all. Any ideas on how that might work?

I am not shedding at all in the shower. But I am losing a lot with a fine tooth comb everytime I comb my hair.

Alternate Plan

I don't have a tremendous amount of faith in this current hair stack since it hasn't worked well in the past. Therefore I plan very quickly to

1) Reduce or eliminate the Prop. I know what this may do for my recovery and current libido, but I may not have a better alternative. It could be that I wouldn't lose too much hair on tren. And in this case I would know whether tren caused me hair loss and how much. If it is too bad I may have to forego my use of tren. I can't drop the tren w/o dropping the prop also since the two are mixed. I do however have a separate tren jug that I bought just for this situation.

2) What worked decently in the past was that I just let the shower comb my hair and ran an actual wide toothed comb through it as little as possible. That is how I lasted 12 weeks on Test E. Most of the hair as come back now, but I don't want to go through that same deal again if I don't have to.

Any other suggestions or comments on how to improve this plan? Help is much appreciated.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man...I have a hard time with stronger androgens as well. Test doesn't cause THAT much shedding for me, but it always seems to grow back some. With dbol I shed like crazy...I still use it though cuz I absolutely love the gains from it. Spiro won't even help with my dbol useage. I only ran tren once for only 4 weeks, I honestly didn't lose much at all from it...however the other sides that it gave made not want to use it again. I'm anxious ot see how you fare with it...good luck....keep us posted.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated on this. If you have the dough try Fluridil (sp?). Topical spiro only remains active in the skin for about 3-4 hrs, so....

And don't forget a normal person loses around 100 to 120 hairs a day. And there is an article on another site that says that using finesteride while on Deca is fine, I'll see if i can dig it up.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. I know 1-Test and Tren are completely different animals, but I have done 1-Test twice and fared pretty well.

Test and even 4AD screwed me over as did M5AA (I expected that though). SuperDrol and M1T were both fairly easy on my hair line in retrospect.

I hear of a lot of people that drop hair like crazy on Dbol. Now I have a second reason not to use it (my gut being the first).

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
LOL, yeah, dbol will put the gut on ya no doubt..haha.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated on this. If you have the dough try Fluridil (sp?). Topical spiro only remains active in the skin for about 3-4 hrs, so....
This is my best explanation why Spiro didn't work for me. I am definitely anal enough to apply some every 3-4 hours, even at night. So I might try it if I can find a way to do it without any rubbing action on my part at all (Tren will give me enough insomnia I will wake up often anyhow)

I would consider Fluridil, but I have so much spiro right now that I might as well try dosing it more often first. Thanks for reminding me of the half life. I'll look into fluridil for the future.

Long term I really need to find a way to control the shedding. Other than that I have almost total control over testosterone related side effect now.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think I have an idea. I'll apply the spiro/AA with my pinky moving along my temporarily thick head of hair in the direction of the way it is parted. That shouldn't produce enough force to pull the hair out but maybe some of it will get to the scalp.

I have 2+ bottles of spiro, so I might as well use it all up dosed really frequently. Either it will work or it won't.

I am bound and determined to be able to use Tren damnit!

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Where can one get fluridil? I've never heard of it...

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It looks like at vitalhair a three month supply will run about 140 given the current exchange rate b/w lb and U.S. dollar. I am sure someone probably knows a cheaper place.

I can't figure out how much of it you are getting though.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I started going bald at around 20. Started shaving my head at 22. It's kinda nice not to have to sweat hair loss on a cycle. :D

/karp

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is definitely an option. I think I might scare all the chicks away though. I look more like an alien than not bald. I have bad memories of having my head shaved as a standard ritual during my freshman high school year.

What I wouldn't give to be a black dude right about now!

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I'm white, but unlike most white guys, I look pretty good with a shaved head.

I agree, though, most white guys look like **** with shaved heads.

/karp