First Tren Cycle

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys, I am currently planning an easy cycle for this winter.
I am looking for a cycle not too strong (I am planning another one shortly few month after) and not too weak. Basically, considering all the things going on in my life right now, I am looking for something easy to manage.

The cycle I had in mind is as follow:

Tren Attack: 45/60/75/75
OL Sup3r -4 3/3/3/4
On cycle support: Ar1macare Pro, as per label

Cycle assist: as per label, starting 1 week prior cycle, finishing 3 weeks into pct.

PCT:

Sup3r PCT: as per label
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Reduce XT: 3/3/3/3

I was initially thinking of using a product called reSPAWN, by Brawn Nutrition, however I read that many people had bad side effects from it and recovery was a bit painful. Another factor that made me change my mind is that I generally do not like to mix compounds when there is in the mix something I never tried before (just a personal rule).
I tried Havoc before and I responded very well, however during the 4th week I got HORRIBLE back pumps and, as I read that Tren may give them, I do not want to escalate the problem, not at the moment at least. I may try next year.

With regards to Tren, I am a bit confused about the dosage. In many places I see 60 as max dosage where 45 is the average dosage. However I see many people going up to 90 or 120 and use 60 only when stacked with other powerful compounds. Sooooooo, what do you think about the dosage I choose?

Another question is concerning the prolactine production. I was initially thinking of using on cycle and post cycle SNS Inibhit P (I love their products), however due to different reasons I find myself on a set budget (You gotta be a responsible adult from time to time ahahah).
I saw that OL have a matrix of ingredients to control prolactine. Are they gonna be enough?

Thank you in advance for all the suggestion.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Hi Guys, I am currently planning an easy cycle for this winter.
I am looking for a cycle not too strong (I am planning another one shortly few month after) and not too weak. Basically, considering all the things going on in my life right now, I am looking for something easy to manage.

The cycle I had in mind is as follow:

Tren Attack: 45/60/75/75
OL Sup3r -4 3/3/3/4
On cycle support: Ar1macare Pro, as per label

Cycle assist: as per label, starting 1 week prior cycle, finishing 3 weeks into pct.

PCT:

Sup3r PCT: as per label
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Reduce XT: 3/3/3/3

I was initially thinking of using a product called reSPAWN, by Brawn Nutrition, however I read that many people had bad side effects from it and recovery was a bit painful. Another factor that made me change my mind is that I generally do not like to mix compounds when there is in the mix something I never tried before (just a personal rule).
I tried Havoc before and I responded very well, however during the 4th week I got HORRIBLE back pumps and, as I read that Tren may give them, I do not want to escalate the problem, not at the moment at least. I may try next year.

With regards to Tren, I am a bit confused about the dosage. In many places I see 60 as max dosage where 45 is the average dosage. However I see many people going up to 90 or 120 and use 60 only when stacked with other powerful compounds. Sooooooo, what do you think about the dosage I choose?

Another question is concerning the prolactine production. I was initially thinking of using on cycle and post cycle SNS Inibhit P (I love their products), however due to different reasons I find myself on a set budget (You gotta be a responsible adult from time to time ahahah).
I saw that OL have a matrix of ingredients to control prolactine. Are they gonna be enough?

Thank you in advance for all the suggestion.
Once you hit round 70 you dont see really any more gains but the sides increase a lot. Now if youre a really big dude maybe youd need a tad more but if youre eating good youll see the results.
What ive found in my circle of friends back when we ran it in the summer time was its better to do 5 weeks with slightly less than 4 weeks with slightly more.
Make sure youre drinking no less than a gallon a day and youre getting tons of good clean food and youll see some very, very nice results.

As far as prolactin sides go, over the conter crap wont do ****. They may claim it helps but honestly if it does anything at all its so residual it wouldn'tmale much difference. Get a research chem or pharma grade chem for that so you know it will actually do the job right.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the late reply. I am currently travelling and I have limited access to internet this until tomorrow.
I am not a big guy; however, I am definitely fitter and bigger (5,8 – 180lbs – 14% BF all in my midsection) than the average person (especially in UK).
I am looking for something which could give me about a solid 10 pounds. I normally respond pretty well, so my expectations are high.
Unfortunately, my connection cannot help me with any real thing against prolactin, therefore I can only go with OTC. Is it worth to add Inhibit-P together with Ar1macare Pro? I do know that supplements will not give the same effects as the real deal, however this particular product has received stunning review everywhere. Should I be very concerned?

With regards to the test base, from Sup3r-4 I would expect a bit of water and good strength, however, could this compound facilitate potential prolactin/estrogenic related side effects?
Another valid alternative would be Sup3r-1 (or Dermacrine which I never tried and I keep postponing), which should give a “harder” type of gains. Can someone give any opinion about this?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this the cycle your planning on doing before the other one you mentions in another post prior to your wedding in summer? Only if that's the case don't forget time on+pct= time off. So if you were to follow general guidelines you would be back on cycle beginning of spring/summer.. you don't really wanna be on cycle during or just before your wedding, why not do a proper cycle now in winter, get it out of the way, Do a really good pct to try and keep as many gains possible and recover in time for your special day ( and night) and live happily ever after...

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Is this the cycle your planning on doing before the other one you mentions in another post prior to your wedding in summer? Only if that's the case don't forget time on+pct= time off. So if you were to follow general guidelines you would be back on cycle beginning of spring/summer.. you don't really wanna be on cycle during or just before your wedding, why not do a proper cycle now in winter, get it out of the way, Do a really good pct to try and keep as many gains possible and recover in time for your special day ( and night) and live happily ever after...
Thanks for the reply. The plan was to do tren cycle+pct until from January to beginning of March. Rest of March+April+May off, and then start the lighter cycle in mid June. It would give me 3 months fully off. You think is too much?

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
I personally would run 90-120
I know that's a common dosage, however I am very careful with regards to dosage/sides when I never used a compound before. I was even thinking of doing length over quantity doing 30/45/60/60/60 of tren + the 4-andro. Would it be really too light? I saw that some people advice to stay at max 75mg with fist tren cycle....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol 90mg minimum imo

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
OK, let's say that I decide to do a proper cycle between winter and spring and during the summer just do a nice cutting focusing of nice diet and fut burner stack built by me. Which cycle would you suggest and would you structure it, without going crazy on dosage of Tren as I never used before an I never go much above suggested dosage with things I never used before. I like to see how I react, even if that means a couple of pounds less.
Diet is on point so I should see nice gains even without going above 75mg as I wanna try to keep sides away. After trying it, in future I may increase dosage.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Start your tren and 60-75 for ~ 2 weeks and increase from there, 90-120 is the sweet spot and really shouldn't be too harsh, people have run this compound in the 180-210 range. If your under 90 your pretty much shutting your hormone production down for no reason

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Start your tren and 60-75 for ~ 2 weeks and increase from there, 90-120 is the sweet spot and really shouldn't be too harsh, people have run this compound in the 180-210 range. If your under 90 your pretty much shutting your hormone production down for no reason
You you saying that without going above 75mg tren is pointless?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Not pointless, but ph tren in the 60-75 range isn't going to do anything that less harsh compounds couldn't do,

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
So you would go with high doasages of andros, which I know well instead? I responded very well to them, however I never tried Tren before. I loved Epistane, but it gave me nasty back pumps, even with taurine and a ton of water.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Yea, but if it were me I would run the tren and up the dose every few days/ every week like
45/60/75/90/90/90
For a 6 week run, ramping the dose like that if 90 is too much for you you can just drop back down, nothing wrong with starting low and building up, but the goal is to get to an effective dose at a good benefit-sides ratio

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Yea, but if it were me I would run the tren and up the dose every few days/ every week like
45/60/75/90/90/90
For a 6 week run, ramping the dose like that if 90 is too much for you you can just drop back down, nothing wrong with starting low and building up, but the goal is to get to an effective dose at a good benefit-sides ratio
Would 4 weeks such as 45/60/75/90 be too short? I bouth a lot of things and I really run out of extra money for goodies for a while. Beside, it normally takes ages to get the package to UK, with expensive delivery..... If not worth it I would wait until fall 2017 (I have way too many things on the way and I like to have some piece of mind when I cycle anything).

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
You could do it that way, but the gains from longer cycles tend to stick a little better than shorter cycles

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
You could do it that way, but the gains from longer cycles tend to stick a little better than shorter cycles
What would you do personally in my circumstances? Wait quite a long time and do an heavier and longer cycle, or do a little one now?

I would be also interesting to see how I react to a shorter and easier cycle before to jump on a longer one I guess.... but I would highly appreciate your opinion.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't seem like your comfortable with a longer heavier cycle, just run it short and low the way your comfortable if the gains aren't what you wanted then you'll know to up the dose next time around

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Once you hit round 70 you dont see really any more gains but the sides increase a lot. Now if youre a really big dude maybe youd need a tad more but if youre eating good youll see the results.
What ive found in my circle of friends back when we ran it in the summer time was its better to do 5 weeks with slightly less than 4 weeks with slightly more.
Make sure youre drinking no less than a gallon a day and youre getting tons of good clean food and youll see some very, very nice results.

As far as prolactin sides go, over the conter crap wont do ****. They may claim it helps but honestly if it does anything at all its so residual it wouldn'tmale much difference. Get a research chem or pharma grade chem for that so you know it will actually do the job right.
Not true, i have had plenty customers run prolactrone or Inhibit-P with a lighter cycle of 19-Nors and it has lowered their prolactin down and that is actual anabolics not a prohormone.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not true, i have had plenty customers run prolactrone or Inhibit-P with a lighter cycle of 19-Nors and it has lowered their prolactin down and that is actual anabolics not a prohormone.
Placebo is very strong. Not saying it couldn't happen or that it didn't. However, without blood work there is NO way to know if these thing actually work. And I have NEVER seen any bloods with either

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Do you have bloodwork to confirm this?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Do you have bloodwork to confirm this?
No i said customers, i dont have access to a customers bloodwork. If someone is running say 500mg testosterone and 200mg Npp per week already running aromasin and loses their libido and cant get an erection then starts prolactrone at 3 caps per day and they are normal again i would say that successfully lowered their prolactin since prolactrone is the only variable.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
The thing is that I am extremely careful with thing I do not know and I never tried before.
Once I figure out how I react to it and I see that I did not have any problem (or anything I cannot manage easily), I go full savage.

Just a mental thing that help me to stay relaxed when I take anything. I did few mistakes in the past.... ;)

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't seem like your comfortable with a longer heavier cycle, just run it short and low the way your comfortable if the gains aren't what you wanted then you'll know to up the dose next time around
I did run longer cycle but I tried the compound in a lighter cycle first to see my reaction. I generally respond well to lower dosages, therefore I never tried to reach my limit as I was happy with what I got without dealing with issues.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Also we are talking about the tren ph here guys, that's like comparing a Chihuahua to a Rottweiler . IMO Prolactrone or Inhibit-P should be more then capable to handle and Prolactin increase here.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I did run longer cycle but I tried the compound in a lighter cycle first to see my reaction. I generally respond well to lower dosages, therefore I never tried to reach my limit as I was happy with what I got without dealing with issues.
Maybe your a "hyper responder" try it at the lower dose if you like the results there then great, makes the bottle last longer if you don't have to take as much