Cheapest 1 Andro cycle

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What is the cheapest 1 Andro cycle that I can get?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Think Thanksgiving Black Friday my man.

Laharl9999

Laharl9999

Awards
I've seen some super cheap stacks in my Facebook feed lately. I wouldn't trust any of them though. They all say to take their own crap herbal pct and no on cycle support.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm kinda ****ed on that one because I'm in Afghanistan until February haha
Then have someone buy for you then ship my man.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can't use supplements while deployed lol I'll have someone order it though and have it waiting for me at home

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Something to consider when looking at cycle costs is cycle support. Absolutely far and above anything in staying healthy on cycle is drinking an excess of water to keep the organs flushed and hydrated, and in America that is basically free. Something like an andro only cycle pretty much just needs 1.5-2 gal water a day with a healthy diet to to keep bloods decent. All of these multi-ingredient cycle support products don't help that much, but do add $40-80 dollars to the cycle. Nolva has been shown to improve lipids (why I always have it alongside Clomid in my PCT), but Red Yeast Rice sold in America legally has to be devoid of the statins that actually have impact on cholesterol because they require prescription. It's just bs marketing for the most part.

If methylated orals are involved, TUDCA is the primary support I recommend - this is mandatory in my opinion when eating toxic stuff. It flat out helps prevent liver cell death, and helps cholesterol some as well. But the andros don't need this.

All PCT should contain Clomid and Nolva or Toremifene.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Something to consider when looking at cycle costs is cycle support. Absolutely far and above anything in staying healthy on cycle is drinking an excess of water to keep the organs flushed and hydrated, and in America that is basically free. Something like an andro only cycle pretty much just needs 1.5-2 gal water a day with a healthy diet to to keep bloods decent. All of these multi-ingredient cycle support products don't help that much, but do add $40-80 dollars to the cycle. Nolva has been shown to improve lipids (why I always have it alongside Clomid in my PCT), but Red Yeast Rice sold in America legally has to be devoid of the statins that actually have impact on cholesterol because they require prescription. It's just bs marketing for the most part.

If methylated orals are involved, TUDCA is the primary support I recommend - this is mandatory in my opinion when eating toxic stuff. It flat out helps prevent liver cell death, and helps cholesterol some as well. But the andros don't need this.

All PCT should contain Clomid and Nolva or Toremifene.
Yeah for sure clomid and nolva are a necessity

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If we're talking just the basic compound, I doubt anyone will beat our SUP3R-1 based on cost/mg, especially the ELITE.We were 25% off at nutriverse, may have ended now. Actually, think I told you about that one a few days back.

As I said then, when you ready to buy hit me up and as long as Im still repping for OUK I will ensure you get a 25% deal.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Buy 2 bottles of Sup3r 1 elite 90 count run at 440 mg for 45 days, could get away spending about $150. OR run M-sten at 15-20 mgs for 45 day at $70-100, but its methylated and harder to find on internet.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always check out Nutriverse, they have great deals going on. I would hold off for a few weeks until Cyber Monday if you really want to stretch your buck.

Good call on the Clomid and Novla during PCT, seems like you have done your research.

You could also run a natural anabolic like X-Gels, Kings Blood, or AlphaMax XT. AlphaMax XT would provide cortsiol control with the AI and Tongkat ALi. Tongkat Ali will also help with libido. You also get fully dosed ingredients to help boost testosterone though a few pathways. ANy of the above make a great addition to a SERM.