First PH Cycle (Super Mandro/Andro the Giant) Stack Help

TheKing666

Awards
So I am going to do a 4 week cycle of Super Mandro and Andro The Giant my goal is to put on around 10 lbs of lean mass at least.
I will be using Blockade from Assault Labs as cycle support
For PCT I am thinking about using Liquinol
Found at Sarms 1 . com
I am 18 years old 5'8 195 lbs at 14 percent bodyfat. I can squat 405 for reps and bench 315x2. I have thought long and hard about this and I want to do it. But I want to do it safely.

How can I completely minimize any and all risks and side effects my goal is to come off the cycle and PCT with 10 lbs more muscle and completely healthy? How should I dose everything?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
First i think your too young and il leave it at that. 2 what is liquinol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Uhm. No.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
You are way too young for any kind of hormones bro. I reccomend you run a natural anabolic stack instead.

Here are some examples:
-Anafuse
-xgels
-ep1c unleashed
-str3ngth unleashed
-follidrone 2.0

I personally love stacking ep1c(epicatechin) and str3ngth(laxogenin) it's a great stack for adding lean mass whilst eating a caloric surplus.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Phosphatidic Acid -
Fearn Lecithin Granules
Two teaspoonfuls yields 1200mg of PA

It's $10 for a months supply. Research it.

Second on FD2 as well.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Phosphatidic Acid -
Fearn Lecithin Granules

Second on FD2 as well.
Does that stuff actually aid in gaining muscle? Never heard of it might have to give it a try myself

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im dosing two teaspoons per day 1 hour prior to workout.

I believe the efficacy is up to 7 hours however. I

I'm going to see about upping to 3g per day. 1.5 grams AM / 1.5 grams PM.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Im dosing two teaspoons per day 1 hour prior to workout.

I believe the efficacy is up to 7 hours however. I'm not certain.

Maybe split dosing. 750 mg in studies show some results up to 4 grams per day but that is the cutoff point.

I'm going to see about upping to 3g per day.
How long have you been dosing at 2 teaspoons per day?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
2 teaspoons? That isnt much...you really want to be having around 2-4 TABLEspoons.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Phosphatidic Acid -
Fearn Lecithin Granules

Second on FD2 as well.
Will any old soy lecithin granules do the trick that you could buy in a health food store? Also would dosing pre workout be better or does it not matter?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will any old soy lecithin granules do the trick that you could buy in a health food store? Also would dosing pre workout be better or does it not matter?
Based on the study, it should probably be spaced about 7 hours apart. That's really about it.

"Fearn" Soy Lecithin Granules are what I have, and they are cheap. You can find them anywhere just about.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Based on the study, it should probably be spaced about 7 hours apart. That's really about it.

"Fearn" Soy Lecithin Granules are what I have, and they are cheap. You can find them anywhere just about.
Can the Soy Lecithin Granules really compare to and produce the same results as a PA supplement, such as MuscleTech's Phospha Muscle?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
10lbs of lean mass in 4 weeks with Andros? Probably not, mate.

JMark

JMark

Awards
4 weeks on some weak ass andros ain't gonna get you 10 lean pounds.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 weeks on some weak ass andros ain't gonna get you 10 lean pounds.
This. And don't run these at 18. See the recommended natty options above. Good diet and training with natty supps at your age will help your physique grow leaps and bounds.

TheKing666

Awards
You are way too young for any kind of hormones bro. I reccomend you run a natural anabolic stack instead.

Here are some examples:
-Anafuse
-xgels
-ep1c unleashed
-str3ngth unleashed
-follidrone 2.0

I personally love stacking ep1c(epicatechin) and str3ngth(laxogenin) it's a great stack for adding lean mass whilst eating a caloric surplus.
I am pretty much at my genetic potential, i have been training seriously since I was a kid.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty much at my genetic potential, i have been training seriously since I was a kid.
At 18 you haven't even stopped growing, so you haven't even reached your genetically set height yet.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Regardless of how long you have been training, at 18 id bet you still got a few years left to make gains naturally.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can the Soy Lecithin Granules really compare to and produce the same results as a PA supplement, such as MuscleTech's Phospha Muscle?
Sorry, I missed this question. I'm not sure of the difference personally as I have never used a PA supplement so it would be disingenuous to give you any confident conclusive answer. I'd differ to those whom have used both. I don't think the supplements are that expensive, so it may warrant a trial run of both in tandem. I don't think you can go wrong either way.

Let me know how it goes either way.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This has been answered, but I would like to tack on a few other things aside from your genetic potential. You have so many other underdeveloped measurements , it could cost you down the road to mess with them now. This will not stop until you are about 25. Enjoy the next years of training, eating well, and using the best natural supplements at your disposal.

Read a lot of material.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Had a friend thought the same thing.. grew 2 inches when he was 21. Stay off the ph's and go natty like everyone says. Search around the forum for other options. Anabeta elite, fd2, epi and laxo, ARA, list goes on and on brother

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I missed this question. I'm not sure of the difference personally as I have never used a PA supplement so it would be disingenuous to give you any confident conclusive answer. I'd differ to those whom have used both. I don't think the supplements are that expensive, so it may warrant a trial run of both in tandem. I don't think you can go wrong either way.

Let me know how it goes either way.
I used PhoshaMuscle when it first came out and I do think it helped with muscle pumps and muscle fullness. However, considering the price vs benefits of PhosphaMuscle, there are cheaper options of achieving the same effects.
I have yet to try Soy Granules because they're not as readily available or as precisely labelled as those available in other countries like the US, hence my comparison question. If there was proof that Soy Granules really did provide the same effects as something like PhosphaMuscle I'd be more inclined to hunt some down

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Dude I was just like you when I was 18. I wanted to try PHs so bad and thought I wouldn't be able to keep growing without them. 10 years later and I'm significantly bigger than I was and still have never touched a PH or AAS. Keep training hard and eat more.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Dude... unless you look like jeff seid, you are not anywhere close to your genetic potential at 18 lol.