Test cyp 500 and e2 SweetSpot

swollz

swollz

Awards
Ok so week 4... after week 2-3 nipple sensitivity seems to fluctuate from up and down as far as feel... I do notice sex drive is different as well... week 2 it was really strong and at that time I wasn't taking any ai, had it on hand but was told no sense in running it till week 3 or day 21 when serum lvls lvld out some and or e2 would spike with that said only other differences is I still get aroused and had decent am sex on Saturday with pre cum up to, but I feel like focus and erection quality isn't the best? Is this high e2 symptoms? I am doing .25 eod of dex but wondering is this enough or bump to .5? My biggest fear is bottoming out e2 altogether. Any input based on my issues greatly appreciated! Looking for that sweet spot

DTA

DTA

Awards
You had an AI on hand in case you needed it and a couple weeks of nipple sensitivity didn't count as needing it? Lol come on, bro. The standard adex dose with 500mg is .5 eod. Highly unlikely you'll crash your e2 with Adex, it's not that strong. It's more for people that don't have estrogen conversion issues. You clearly do so Aromasin is a better option. Stronger AI, better on your lipids. And yes your libido issues are most likely estrogen related. Get blood work to be sure. Otherwise it's a guessing game but this is why it's recommended you start your AI with your cycle

swollz

swollz

Awards
Correct I had it ordered maybe after week 2 as I was told cyp doesn't really kick off until week 3 which is about time I noticed sensitivity... anyhow it's not really that bad anymore and strength is going up every week as I enter week 4... so now I am rolling this dose but maybe I'll bump it up if necessary since you seem to think .5 is kinda go to for 500

swollz

swollz

Awards
I guess the most logical answer though is simple 500 of test cyp is not a high run by any means in fact I think it's been quoted by juiceheads as a therapeutic dose and since estro is needed for growth not to inhibit igf one should run it and see how it goes... ok so after that next thing is timeframe how long will it take to get serum lvls in blood most say by day 21... now say week 2 or end of week 2 you feel tender nipples well now you are stuck because you decided to be like Arnold and roll just gear and what do you do? Now you gotta address issue, Roll out the AI arsenals. Dex, stand, Or play nolva on serm side. Dex/bad cholesterol. Stane/bad lethargy. Really it seems to be all a crapshoot while gears are in your control, but for arguement sake if your gonna respond don't be a dumbass because I have plenty of knowledge I was merely looking for feedback on subject and exp. thanks