tren-sdrol-test recomp

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Two weeks in. pumped! Not a pound lost so really pumped.
Tren 50mg eod Ace
Sdrol 20 ed
Test 150 TRT, in for the long haul.
50 yrs, 5'7" 185lbs pushing 15%bf.
Pissed off with 15%bf and hoping for effective recomp. Need to get back to 10%. The wife and I went shopping and hopefully getting the diet in check, Breakfast=3 eggs, 50g isolate; lunch is chicken breast and salad. Dinner=WTF(not good).
Cut=T3, albuterol, aspirine, caffeine and wake with treadmill 30 min daily.
Lift x5 wk and I am extra strong as *** on this mix
What surprised me, is being on TRT, I noticed I was a little limp with the excellent looking wife this weekend. I think this is the tren. Did not expect that. Being on TRT, I am typically able to keep up with 20 year olds. So this really surprised me. WTF?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you using anything for Prolactin? Caber or Prami?

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I have been taking Chasteberry, which does not seem to be completely doing the job. No prolactin issues, but was really surprised by the wife ED concern. I really thought the TRT would do the trick, but was incorrect. My caber is very old, so have been hesitating taking it. Old caber does not do the job well either. On my way to get some new caber and a happy wife.
On another note:
Treadmill for 30 minutes this morning and diet of salad and chicken breast was sufficient for lunch. Only one taco wrap for dinner tonight. About -500 calories, not counting the treadmill and work out. On my way home picked up everclear and the wife told me the LGD powder arrived. We discussed that with the everclear it may be smarter to take at night so that I do not smell like everclear in the mornings at work.
I am still considering when the LGD is the most value. I think LGD is worth more when I drop the Sdrol at 4-6 weeks. Time dependent upon how crappy I feel. Trying to be smart and listen to my body. That is the preliminary plan today. Doing well so far, 2 weeks in.
Thanks!