Future run...

joemoney

Awards
So I'm planning a run prior to a bachelor party spring break next year. I already have sup3r-1, what benefit would sup3r-4 have? Would it make that much of a difference adding that or should I throw something else in? Also have some old former/formestane sitting at home.........Thoughts?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Crudely, via an enzymatic process in your body, 4andro would convert to test and estrogen, both of which would be potentially beneficial run alonside 1andro. Itd help gains and limit lethargy.

Other options to run alongside 1andro would be epiandro and/or a dhea product such as our super dhea.

joemoney

Awards
The epi-andro scares me due to the hair issues, I like my hair lol..

joemoney

Awards
Trying to make this as epic of a run possible still being safe/side free as much as possible.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Well, any hormonal is going to have potential "risks", theres no real avoiding the possibility of sides when youre somewhat in the dark as to just how you will react to any compound. Best you can do is try and minimise potential sides, and have aids available should sides arise.

4andro pairs great with 1andro, but there is the potential for estrogenic sides. If you are wanting something a bit milder, SuperDhea will function adequately as a "base" for 1andro to prevent lethargy and generally keep you feeling good as you get suppressed.

joemoney

Awards
I remember if you ran formeron at a higher dose it was ph-ish, wondering if running that with the combination of others would be ok. I know a little estrogen is good for you, there are just so many things..... I also have LGD left over as well as maybe a kick-start.....

joemoney

Awards
How would something like dermatrest play in....?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Dermatrest would be the most potent non injectable base you could choose...but it may not exactly be what youre looking for ("something safe and side free"...your words).

Again, potential for significant estrogenic sides and rough recovery. But also potential for stellar gainz (and minimal sides).

joemoney

Awards
Well the formestane should take care of estro I'd hope and I have clomi on deck... Gotta really think this through lol, I appreciate your input Mayan thanks.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Well the formestane should take care of estro I'd hope and I have clomi on deck... Gotta really think this through lol, I appreciate your input Mayan thanks.
Id love to say to you "try these compounds and youll be sweet!!" but theres too many individual variables at play to be making guarantees. Resesearch the compounds, and weigh up in your own mind the risk/reward. Itll be you having to deal with any on-cycle sides should they arise.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run something like Exemestane or Adex with Trest personally. As Nam said, it's about the most potent base you can use but will increase strength and such on its own.

Clomid will be a must.

Super-11 would be nice if you're cutting. 1/4/11 would make a good recomp stack. It's not a test base. I'd stick with 4 or Super-DHEA personally.

How many cycles do you have?

joemoney

Awards
Thanks Wood, how would that stack be with the hairline though the 1/4/11? I'd like to keep mine lol....

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Dermatrest would be the most potent non injectable base you could choose...but it may not exactly be what youre looking for ("something safe and side free"...your words).

Again, potential for significant estrogenic sides and rough recovery. But also potential for stellar gainz (and minimal sides).
You really can't go wrong with any OL transdermal...

OP, there are a couple logs on here where guys are running Dermatr3st and also dosing oral Tr3st preworkout and reporting insane strength gains. If I were to go on an andro run I'd prob do dermatr3st/tr3st/sup3r-1/sup3r-4 (not sure if I'd add the 4, would have to look into it).

If you think about it, why not go big if your fcking with your hormones and taking a risk anyway? Have all your supports, AI, PCT items in place along with a solid diet and you should be fine.

The great thing about AM is that if something goes south or a concern rises up, you got a huge network of knowledgeable fckers to walk you through it...

Also trest is good if your worried about hair loss too from what I've read

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Wood, how would that stack be with the hairline though the 1/4/11? I'd like to keep mine lol....
How about
TD DHEA for the Test Base.
Epi-Andro for the agression, the gains and the cutting benefits, but at a lower dose to minimize any potential hair loss.
1-Andro for the main muscle builder compound.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I would run something like Exemestane or Adex with Trest personally. As Nam said, it's about the most potent base you can use but will increase strength and such on its own.

Clomid will be a must.

Super-11 would be nice if you're cutting. 1/4/11 would make a good recomp stack. It's not a test base. I'd stick with 4 or Super-DHEA personally.

How many cycles do you have?
This. Don't even consider Trest without a pharma ai.

joemoney

Awards
I have 2 bottles of the sup3r-1, have my clomi & forma as well. I'm looking to stack the sup3r with something to bump up the gains but don't want to regret it lol. I have some LGD as well maybe enough for 4-6 weeks at 8mg. I'd like to keep the gains lean, 7 pounds while tightening up would be amazing.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Dont run lgd and 1andro without an additional wet compound man. Those two will likely have you feeling lethargic as fuk.

joemoney

Awards
So I bought some sup3r dhea yesterday..... wondering whatlese to throw in the mix lol hmmm....?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
trest+test e mixed with Mast and i only need 12.5mg exem ED

joemoney

Awards
A little much for me brother lol, baby steps.......Anyone?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you run trest now, then if you are like me, you wont be having sex for a while after! Long long recovery

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Dont run lgd and 1andro without an additional wet compound man. Those two will likely have you feeling lethargic as fuk.
This ^^^ I ran LDG without a base and was lathargic as crap, I cant imagine what those 2 together would do.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
So I bought some sup3r dhea yesterday..... wondering whatlese to throw in the mix lol hmmm....?
Youve had suggestions already, why not do some research on them and narrow it down yourself (as opposed to being told what to put in your own body).

joemoney

Awards
Youve had suggestions already, why not do some research on them and narrow it down yourself (as opposed to being told what to put in your own body).
Easy tiger lol, just putting stuff out there. I appreciate all the input/info given, just wondering whatelse is possible. None the less I appreciate your help man..

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Easy tiger lol, just putting stuff out there. I appreciate all the input/info given, just wondering whatelse is possible. None the less I appreciate your help man..
Strong Supplements has some great resources for a condensed description of varying products. Personally, I plan to run andro 1 & epi soon. My goal is to get cut up/recomp, this is a dry stack and some guys complain about joint pain.

joemoney

Awards
Strong Supplements has some great resources for a condensed description of varying products. Personally, I plan to run andro 1 & epi soon. My goal is to get cut up/recomp, this is a dry stack and some guys complain about joint pain.
I'd love to run some Epi but the hair thing worries me. I currently have some LGD, Sup3r-1, Super dh3a, and just jumped on the 11kt deal....
Maybe be an LGD, 1-andro, 11kt run......? Not sure, I want to recoup/gain some size but I want it with as little fat possible.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I'd love to run some Epi but the hair thing worries me. I currently have some LGD, Sup3r-1, Super dh3a, and just jumped on the 11kt deal....
Maybe be an LGD, 1-andro, 11kt run......? Not sure, I want to recoup/gain some size but I want it with as little fat possible.
Choose either the LGD or super1, and run it with super11 and sdhea.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
If you run trest now, then if you are like me, you wont be having sex for a while after! Long long recovery
This is the first I've heard about trest and recovery... anyone else wondering his experience?

joemoney

Awards
Wondering what you guys think would be the best diet on this, cycling carbs or more a keto style diet?
Trying to keep the gains fairly lean/recomp........... Thanks!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Wondering what you guys think would be the best diet on this, cycling carbs or more a keto style diet?
Trying to keep the gains fairly lean/recomp........... Thanks!
I love carb cycling, makes total sense to me and I enjoy it.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I am just starting it now..

Do you see good results?
Only in as much as I find it a convenient way to manage my weekly kcal intake. Personally I dont think it significantly superior to a non cycling diet with equivalent weekly kcal intake, I just find it easier to adhere to.

joemoney

Awards
NewAgeMayan Do you start high carb, moderate carb, low carb, and NO carb and repeat or do you pyramid back up?