Halodrol, Tr3st cycle questions

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
I'm planning on starting a cycle of Halo and Tr3st next week, and i have a couple questions. My first question, is if anyone has experienced abdominal pain in the upper right quadrant from cycle support, specifically Milk Thisle. The first time i did i cycle i had to quit because I was experiencing severe stomach discomfort, thought it was the ph and stopped my cycle, eventually i did the cycle and had the same pain but kept going, anyways I started pre loading my cycle support, and had the same abdominal pain come back. Has anyone else experienced this? My second question is regarding the Tr3st, based on what iv'e read im very paranoid about estro sides from Tr3st, I have exemestane as well as tomoxifen, my question is would there be any harm in running both on cycle, as apposed to waiting for signs of estro sides? Sorry for the long post, any help is appreciated.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm planning on starting a cycle of Halo and Tr3st next week, and i have a couple questions. My first question, is if anyone has experienced abdominal pain in the upper right quadrant from cycle support, specifically Milk Thisle. The first time i did i cycle i had to quit because I was experiencing severe stomach discomfort, thought it was the ph and stopped my cycle, eventually i did the cycle and had the same pain but kept going, anyways I started pre loading my cycle support, and had the same abdominal pain come back. Has anyone else experienced this? My second question is regarding the Tr3st, based on what iv'e read im very paranoid about estro sides from Tr3st, I have exemestane as well as tomoxifen, my question is would there be any harm in running both on cycle, as apposed to waiting for signs of estro sides? Sorry for the long post, any help is appreciated.
I like to have pre, post, and post PCT labs done so I have a good idea of where my E2 levels are among other things. I personally wouldn't use Nolva on cycle unless you have a history of gyno probs. 25 mg EOD of Exemestane from the beginning should keep your Estrogen levels in check. What was your planned Trest dosing? I've never experienced abdominal pain or cramping from any cycle supports supps.

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
I like to have pre, post, and post PCT labs done so I have a good idea of where my E2 levels are among other things. I personally wouldn't use Nolva on cycle unless you have a history of gyno probs. 25 mg EOD of Exemestane from the beginning should keep your Estrogen levels in check. What was your planned Trest dosing? I've never experienced abdominal pain or cramping from any cycle supports supps.
I was planning 50/50/75/75/100/100 assuming it was well tolerated. I have some signs of pubesent gyno, never any estro sides from anabolics, but ive never used any that aromatizes to the extent that Tr3st does. Have you used tr3st before? Some peeps on the board also got me concerned about recovery from tr3st because it shuts you down so badly.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm running 50mg DermaTr3st and 75mg Tr3st pwo. I just dose 12.5mg Exemestane eod and I haven't had any gyno sides. The oral Tr3st is more prone to sides I've noticed. I've gotten a little bloated here and there from it.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was planning 50/50/75/75/100/100 assuming it was well tolerated. I have some signs of pubesent gyno, never any estro sides from anabolics, but ive never used any that aromatizes to the extent that Tr3st does. Have you used tr3st before? Some peeps on the board also got me concerned about recovery from tr3st because it shuts you down so badly.
Trestolone was researched as a male contraceptive at one time. It will cause heavy suppression without a doubt. Recovery is very likely with use of a SERM and proper PCT protocol. If controlled with an AI from the beginning, methylestrogen is a side effect that can be well managed. The key is to use the proper AI and a consistent protocol rather than waiting to see if issues arise. I have used Trest and it is awesome and very potent but not as intimidating as it may seem if you have a clear grasp on how to control the sides before they pop up. Your planned dose is low to moderate to begin with. That is a great way to ease into it.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Trestolone was researched as a male contraceptive at one time. It will cause heavy suppression without a doubt. Recovery is very likely with use of a SERM and proper PCT protocol. If controlled with an AI from the beginning, methylestrogen is a side effect that can be well managed. The key is to use the proper AI and a consistent protocol rather than waiting to see if issues arise. I have used Trest and it is awesome and very potent but not as intimidating as it may seem if you have a clear grasp on how to control the sides before they pop up. Your planned dose is low to moderate to begin with. That is a great way to ease into it.
Exactly. I was somewhat intimidated before I got on it due to the methyl-estrogen but the Exemestane took care of it no problem.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on starting a cycle of Halo and Tr3st next week, and i have a couple questions. My first question, is if anyone has experienced abdominal pain in the upper right quadrant from cycle support, specifically Milk Thisle. The first time i did i cycle i had to quit because I was experiencing severe stomach discomfort, thought it was the ph and stopped my cycle, eventually i did the cycle and had the same pain but kept going
If you're able to narrow it down to milk thistle causing the pains perhaps run a cycle support without it and TUDCA instead. Ar1macare Pro is just one example. I know SUP3R PCT doesn't sit well with me. Gives me severe cramps after a week or so of use but in the lower abdomen. It has a huge ingredient profile so couldn't work out what was causing it but switching products solved the problem.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're able to narrow it down to milk thistle causing the pains perhaps run a cycle support without it and TUDCA instead. Ar1macare Pro is just one example. I know SUP3R PCT doesn't sit well with me. Gives me severe cramps after a week or so of use but in the lower abdomen. It has a huge ingredient profile so couldn't work out what was causing it but switching products solved the problem.
^^^This. Sound advice.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Exactly. I was somewhat intimidated before I got on it due to the methyl-estrogen but the Exemestane took care of it no problem.
Haha, perfect:

1) approach compound with respect
2) pepper yourself
3) dominate
4) ???
5) gainz

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
Thanks for the replies, very much appreciated, i am pretty sure it's the milk thistle, because after i had stopped my cycle I continued taking milk thistle, thinking perhaps my liver was distressed, and looking back, i'm pretty sure i didn't start feeling better until I stopped taking milk thistle.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Haha, perfect:

1) approach compound with respect
2) pepper yourself
3) dominate
4) ???
5) gainz
I lol'd at pepper yourself. I found what I've been doing wrong lol.

I'm definitely at #4 lmao.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Hi. No, have never had any pain from sillymarin. Never heard of it either, but everything is possible.
I would just run the exemestane on cycle, and keep the tamoxifen for pct.
Start at 12,5 mg every 3 day, and increase if you experience any sides.
I did halo and tres a year ago, and loved it. They are great together, only beaten by trest and epistane.

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
So, i didn't realize how insanely short the half life of oral trest is, I have spent so much money on this cycle i really don't want to buy a bottle of dermatrest, but am i wasting my time, and possibly causing problems for nothing if I run only the oral trest?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
So, i didn't realize how insanely short the half life of oral trest is, I have spent so much money on this cycle i really don't want to buy a bottle of dermatrest, but am i wasting my time, and possibly causing problems for nothing if I run only the oral trest?
Not necessarily. I personally would buy the DermaTr3st but if you only have oral, then I'd dose the whole thing pwo.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Not necessarily. I personally would buy the DermaTr3st but if you only have oral, then I'd dose the whole thing pwo.
This.

Dtrest for base purposes, oral really only valuable in pre wo context.

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
Fack, what is the the cheapest you think u could find TD treat for? If anyone could pm me a good source it would be much appreciated.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Fack, what is the the cheapest you think u could find TD treat for? If anyone could pm me a good source it would be much appreciated.
You're gunna have to do some searching here my friend lol, OL stopped making it and it's pretty much OOS everywhere your best bet would be finding someone tryna get rid of it

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
Ohhh that would explain why I couldn't find it. Okay assuming I can't find and TD treat, would it be okay to take 25-50mg pre workout, or should I just drop it all together?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh that would explain why I couldn't find it. Okay assuming I can't find and TD treat, would it be okay to take 25-50mg pre workout, or should I just drop it all together?
I take 50-75mg. Start with 50 though. It can be quite intense :)

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
I take 50-75mg. Start with 50 though. It can be quite intense :)
Sweet, ill give it a go! Thanks for the help, would it make sense to ass dermacrine of something as an actual test base? Iv'e done halo before, and i didn't have any issues that make having a test base a necessity, but I thought trest would be fun. Lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, ill give it a go! Thanks for the help, would it make sense to ass dermacrine of something as an actual test base? Iv'e done halo before, and i didn't have any issues that make having a test base a necessity, but I thought trest would be fun. Lol
Na the Tr3st will act as the base.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
I ran dermatr3st on one my my most favorite stacks(also most dangerous but oh well). I LOVED it PWO. I did half my dose PWO and half after my shower. I applied mine to my chest. The estrogen sides hit me hard though, even with nolva I had some pretty painful lumps, and I could squeeze brown juice out of the ole chest candies. Pretty sure that was a prolactin buildup from some Max LMG. Any way, have fun with your tr3st

jathan_howe

Awards
I ran dermatr3st on one my my most favorite stacks(also most dangerous but oh well). I LOVED it PWO. I did half my dose PWO and half after my shower. I applied mine to my chest. The estrogen sides hit me hard though, even with nolva I had some pretty painful lumps, and I could squeeze brown juice out of the ole chest candies. Pretty sure that was a prolactin buildup from some Max LMG. Any way, have fun with your tr3st
What did you run for on-cycle?