Anavar/Test E

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning my next cycle and am interested in running Anavar with test and wanted to know how I should set up my cycle, what to expect insofar as results/side are concerned, etc.

I'm thinking 12 weeks of test e 500mg/wk with 6 weeks of Anavar in there somewhere... should I use var to kick-start or finish the cycle? What dose should I use? Ideally, I'd like to bulk and maybe drop a lil BF... would Winny be a better option?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd close it out with var. 50mg a day. Win is good, but var is awesome. My opinion. I love the look and vascularity var brings. Doing it last you can taper your carbs to maximize fat loss with the most drugs in your system. It'll help you retain lean mass.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'd close it out with var. 50mg a day. Win is good, but var is awesome. My opinion. I love the look and vascularity var brings. Doing it last you can taper your carbs to maximize fat loss with the most drugs in your system. It'll help you retain lean mass.
Thanks bro... should I start it wk 8 or 9 and run while I'm waiting for the oil to clear? Also, how's var on the hairline?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro... should I start it wk 8 or 9 and run while I'm waiting for the oil to clear? Also, how's var on the hairline?
Yes brother. I'd start at 8. Nirozol shampoo at Walmart will help with the hairline. Also wash your back with it. It helps keep the bacne at bay

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yes brother. I'd start at 8. Nirozol shampoo at Walmart will help with the hairline. Also wash your back with it. It helps keep the bacne at bay
Another thing I'm considering is lowering the test e to 300 and running 250 of mast e... I just don't know if it would really compromise LBM gains on the first 8 wks of the cycle... it'll be my first AAS cycle so I don't wanna be pinning too much gear.

Whatcha think? If I add masteron should I just keep the test at 500 or lower it?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd just go test and var personally. I've never seen much from mast except mood, libido, and mitigation of tren sides. I'm never lean enough to enjoy the effects visually. It's a straight up dht, so if hairline or prostate is a concern, I wouldn't mix it with the var.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test at 500 and closing out with var should be an awesome first run. Log it and tag me please sir.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Test at 500 and closing out with var should be an awesome first run. Log it and tag me please sir.
I will do that for sure. Thanks for all the help man I appreciate it

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will do that for sure. Thanks for all the help man I appreciate it
I'm not saying my way is the right way, it's just how I'd do it. I think you'll be pleased. The first run is the best. Pure magic. Don't get in a hurry. Always warm up really good so you don't get injured. Looking forward to hearing from you. Glad to help you my man.