What do you recommend

engival

Awards
  • Established
To get that really lean, hard, vascular look?
Want to take something to help with cut

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What compounds are you currently using? Whats yours experience with anabolics?

engival

Awards
  • Established
i have no experience or prior usage.. I just started TRT

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have no experience or prior usage.. I just started TRT
You need to wait until the doctor has dialed in your trt before you mess with anything. You will be subject to more bloodwork and if any of your numbers are out of range then it could effect how your doctor continues your trt. Sarms and prohormones will really kill your cholesterol, liver values, etc and that isn't what you want when you are trying to get your trt straight. Just my opinion.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks will take your advice
I would hate for your tet to get stopped over something stupid. Hit me up after your trt is good and we will figure something out for you buddy

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You need to wait until the doctor has dialed in your trt before you mess with anything. You will be subject to more bloodwork and if any of your numbers are out of range then it could effect how your doctor continues your trt. Sarms and prohormones will really kill your cholesterol, liver values, etc and that isn't what you want when you are trying to get your trt straight. Just my opinion.
I'd agree. Its not worth it to mess something up when you're trying to get your trt right.

engival

Awards
  • Established
My plan was to bulk, research and get my TRT dialed in all winter then start a cut in the spring..
Do you have some plans I could start researching and point me in the right direction? I would really start taking anything until at least April.

engival

Awards
  • Established
T is sitting nicely between 1000-1200, e2 is nice and dialed in, CBC in check. thyroid good.

300mg test CYP 12-16 weeks