Sup3r-11 questions

lstatum1s

Awards
When running Sup3r-11 for a cut, do any past users have advice on what to run alongside to enhance results. I got 2 bottles on hand, plan on running 8 weeks. I am 5'11 238lb 18% bf (caliper). My main goal is to retain strength (hopefully gain a little) while cutting fat, and plan on eating 2400-2800 cals a day(input on this would be great). I train 6 days a week, chest/legs/shoulders/back/arms/off/back. Never ran a PH before, ran ostarine twice with amazing results.

Thanks all in advance

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your TDEE?

Ostarine and Super-11 make be a pretty nice cut

lstatum1s

Awards
3200-3600 depending on the online calculator- I used 3.

lstatum1s

Awards
And/or Sup3r Epi!!!
I wanna stay away from ostarine because the last week on it both times was hell. Might have been mental but it seemed to drain me. Ran it at 25mg 8wk

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanna stay away from ostarine because the last week on it both times was hell. Might have been mental but it seemed to drain me. Ran it at 25mg 8wk
Did you run a test base?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No... total rookie move. I did run nolva after though, but no test base
Nolva is more important than a test base. epiAndro is a DHT derivative so it would function as a test base. It's lean and dry, too. Shines on a cut. Should help combat that drainage with Osta and give you increased vascularity.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've done Ostarine twice so I suggest giving the Sup3r 11/Epi stack a shot. Let's say your TDEE is the lowest number, so around 3200 kcal. Start with a 250-500 kcal deficit and go from there. Increase your training intensity. As the cut progresses and fat loss stalls, add in more cardio and/or increase your deficit.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Add yohimbine or a fat burner like Ignit3

lstatum1s

Awards
Sup3r-11/Epi sounds pretty legit. Just in case though, whats the hair loss savior? Nizoral?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I 2nd ignit3, I've been takin it for 4 weeks and ive lost 5 kilos!! Haven't been this light since my early 30's
I tried some samples I got from nutriverse when I was on my sup3r-11 cycle and was blown away by it... I'll be running some on my next cut for sure!

5kilos in 4 weeks is pretty incredible bro... good for you!!!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheers dude, I wasn't taking anything else aprt from the usual vitamins and efas, did my regular routine and eating very clean, nothing changed habit or workout wise for me during those 4 weeks apart from one thing; ignit3, more focused workouts, felt like I could go longer and no sides from the alpha yohimbine, gonna be using this stuff a lot! I've got 4 bottles of super11 on the way from nutri, I can't help but think that them 2 stacked is gonna be a proper fat torcher!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Cheers dude, I wasn't taking anything else aprt from the usual vitamins and efas, did my regular routine and eating very clean, nothing changed habit or workout wise for me during those 4 weeks apart from one thing; ignit3, more focused workouts, felt like I could go longer and no sides from the alpha yohimbine, gonna be using this stuff a lot! I've got 4 bottles of super11 on the way from nutri, I can't help but think that them 2 stacked is gonna be a proper fat torcher!
Pretty crazy that you didn't change up your diet or anything and still had those results. OL makes such quality sups... I might give that new BloodShr3d a try next cut... have you looked into that by chance?
NewAgeMayan what's the difference between the raw and war additions of BloodShr3d and how do they compare to Ignit3?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't mate as I can't find it on uk or eu stores, maybe the ol guys can give me the heads up when it's coming over across the pond

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I haven't mate as I can't find it on uk or eu stores, maybe the ol guys can give me the heads up when it's coming over across the pond
Didn't you get sup3r-11 off of nutriverse?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty crazy that you didn't change up your diet or anything and still had those results. OL makes such quality sups... I might give that new BloodShr3d a try next cut... have you looked into that by chance?
NewAgeMayan what's the difference between the raw and war additions of BloodShr3d and how do they compare to Ignit3?
Raw edition has Rauwolscine(Alpha-Y). War Edition does not. Pretty much the only difference.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't you get sup3r-11 off of nutriverse?
I did, normally I don't order stuff from the us as it takes ages to arrive ( I live in Spain) but the bogof offer could not be ignored especially since it has been discontinued, I work offshore 28 on/of and it can take a month to arrive so It can be a bit of a gamble when it's gonna arrive. Apart from this purchase I always order my gear from the U.K. As it arrives in 4 working days

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man love alpha -y

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I did, normally I don't order stuff from the us as it takes ages to arrive ( I live in Spain) but the bogof offer could not be ignored especially since it has been discontinued, I work offshore 28 on/of and it can take a month to arrive so It can be a bit of a gamble when it's gonna arrive. Apart from this purchase I always order my gear from the U.K. As it arrives in 4 working days
Nutriverse has bloodshr3d

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I know but at the time I didn't think about ordering it, depending how long this super 11 order takes I might place another order with them ����

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on doing something similar

1andro. 330mg/day
Trest 100mg/day. (50 am 50 pm)
Epi 500-750mg/day
Super-11 250mg/day

That's the outline right now. Will do some digging on what doses people have run and what's working

Edit: also my staples CU, fish oil , multi, arimcare pro, endur, triumph, bloodshed/ignite

lstatum1s

Awards
What do you guys recommend for dosing of epi if I do 250 ed of sup3r-11?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys recommend for dosing of epi if I do 250 ed of sup3r-11?
Start with 500mg and maybe bump up to 750 depending on sides. My hair started shedding like crazy at 750mg when I ran it.

lstatum1s

Awards
Start with 500mg and maybe bump up to 750 depending on sides. My hair started shedding like crazy at 750mg when I ran it.
Right on- has anyone here tried anti-dht shampoos too help with hair loss? That has me slightly worried

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Right on- has anyone here tried anti-dht shampoos too help with hair loss? That has me slightly worried
I am ON right now was a 1/epi Andro mass gain cycle, no history of any MPB in my family and I stared shedding like crazy when I kicked to 750mg I have dropped it now and using dermacrine.epi is not worth the small benefit it provides, it also single handedly destroyed my estrogen and killed my libido. Different for us all but I don't usually experience any effects with any sort of drug

Just my 2 cents

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I am ON right now was a 1/epi Andro mass gain cycle, no history of any MPB in my family and I stared shedding like crazy when I kicked to 750mg I have dropped it now and using dermacrine.epi is not worth the small benefit it provides, it also single handedly destroyed my estrogen and killed my libido. Different for us all but I don't usually experience any effects with any sort of drug

Just my 2 cents
I noticed tons of shedding at 750... very minimal at 500. I think it will provide a huge benefit and be worth it to OP when paired with 11kt. Also, I'm not sure that the shedding is permanent if you don't have a predisposition to MPB.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
I noticed tons of shedding at 750... very minimal at 500. I think it will provide a huge benefit and be worth it to OP when paired with 11kt. Also, I'm not sure that the shedding is permanent if you don't have a predisposition to MPB.
I don't believe it is I expect mine to stop after the 1 Andro run

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe it is I expect mine to stop after the 1 Andro run
I don't have MPB in my family... I was shedding crazily on cycle and am now a few days from finishing my PCT. I stopped shedding a week or so ago.

When I first started creatine supplementation a couple yrs ago I started shedding for a few weeks then it stopped. My hair looked thinner (to me, who was paranoid at the time) and grew back.

lstatum1s

Awards
I don't have MPB in my family... I was shedding crazily on cycle and am now a few days from finishing my PCT. I stopped shedding a week or so ago.

When I first started creatine supplementation a couple yrs ago I started shedding for a few weeks then it stopped. My hair looked thinner (to me, who was paranoid at the time) and grew back.
Thanks guys for the feedback- I don't have MPB in my family, but so many ppl say they still shed while on without having MPB in theirs either. I guess I will by some nizoral and hope for the best, probably keep it at 500 since that's what you guys say is a minimal shedding dose and I will be stacking with 11-kt. Pretty excited about this run, thanks all!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Honestly man, I ran epi for 8 wks, 2 or 3 of which I dosed at 750mg... although I was shedding like crazy, I can't tell that my hair is thinner.. nor can my wife. Run it and don't freak out when you shed a little.. enjoy your cycle man you will get ripped with these compounds.