SARMS: LGD/OSTA or LGD/S4 stack

Which stack?

• Total voters
Z

zed1

Awards
If you were to choose between these two as your first cycle, what would you choose?

Goals: lose BF while adding some lean mass

Currently
Weight: 192lbs
Height: 5'11"
BF: ~17%
Macros: 1-2lb/wk deficit (225C/50F/210P)

Also, what is recommended to prevent suppression? Will a natural test booster, such as DAA work fine?

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Seeing as your goal is to loose some BF and gain some lean mass I'd suggest the LGD+Osta Stack. LGD will help you add some lean mass and the Osta will help you cut up a little.

LGD
4/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
Osta
Start at 12.5mg per day and work your way up depending on results.

Supression is unavoidable and you will definitely need a SERM for PCT.

Z

zed1

Awards
Thanks for your thoughts.

Reading old posts I hear mixed views on stacking Osta/LGD as some were saying they bind to the same receptors making it pointless to stack. For the PCT, what would be the easiest solution? I imagine there is some sort of PCT that has both test booster and SERM in one?

As mentioned, I would like to drop to 10-12% BF while putting on lean mass. I plan on running the cycle for 8 weeks.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
There's nothing that I've read that conclusively says that they bind to the same receptors. They have very different effects so I doubt they do. It's quite a popular stack that people have had some good results with.

You won't get a SERM and a Test Booster in an all in one compound, you have to stack them. A SERM is a prescription only pharma grade drug and a Test Booster is an OTC product.
The purpose of a SERM is to kickstart your HPTA and natural Testosterone production after it's been supressed, as it would be as a result of an SARM, PH or AAS cycle. Where as a Test Booster is to help more with with things like mood, recovery, cortisol with a little Test Boosting.

The cycle I outlined in my first reply ought to suit your needs and goals just fine bro, just make sure your training and diet are both dialed in first.

Z

zed1

Awards
Thanks! I have co-workers whom suggested the same (LGD/Osta), but they personally haven't tried them together.

I do cardio 3-4x a week (nights) and weights 6-7hrs/week (daytime). My diet is in check for cutting, but not sure how to scale this properly once I add LGD and see the scale going up while cutting. I would probably have to compare my weekly progress pictures to make sure my diet is still aligned with shredding fat.

Only thing I have read about PCT for SARMS is Clomid (LiquiClo) and a test booster. Is Clomid a SERM?

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Considering your goal you could probably start with a 200kcal surplus and work up or down from there. Everybody is different and will respond differently so just go by what the mirror and pictures tell you.

My recommendation for your PCT would be
Clomid
50/25/25/25/12.5
AlphaMax XT
4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4

Clomid is a SERM. As long as the label on your SERM/Clomid says "Clomiphene Citrate" it doesn't really matter whether it comes in liquid or cap form, that's just a preference and availability thing.

Z

zed1

Awards
Thanks. Whom are the reputable vendors for Clomid and AlphaMax XT? Capsules would be ideal, but liquid would be fine as well.

Do you recommend starting the AlphaMax a little early (week 6 or 7)?

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
We can't source pharma grade products (i.e. Clomid) on the forum so you'll have to do a little research yourself for that. Little tip though, Google is your friend ;)
You can get AlphaMax from any good online supplement store though, so places like
Strongsupplementshop and Nutriverse.

Nah, I'd just leave the AlphaMax XT for PCT. It won't work whilst the LGD and Osta are still active in your body

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Osta with LGD
Run a SERM, please. Clomid.

V

Vioros

Awards
Lgd plus high dose s4. Was one of my favorite cycles. Strength and size wise. Felt good throughout.

D

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
If I have to choose I would go with LGD/S4. This give me more of a synergy effect than with LGD and Osta. Ok, not necessairly synergy effect, that's up to debate, but I feel the complete eachother better. S4 gives more in the strength and drive area than Osta (and LGD) but to get the dosage right is a little tricky so both LGD and Osta is easier in that way.

But with that said, LGD and Osta is also a good run even if I personally will go with all three next cycle.

Good luck.

Z

zed1

Awards
So the only time you need to worry about estrogen/low test is after cycle? Is there a need to take an AI during cycle?

I went ahead and purchased:
AlphaMax XT for PCT & Erosion for on-cycle support.

Still unsure where to get Clomid, but given I don't need it right away I got some time to find a good place.

R

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Secure your SERM before starting your cycle. Have an AI on hand, especially since you don't know how you'll respond to these.

As for diet, personally I'd be in a slight deficit and adjust depending on fat loss if that's your main goal.

Z

zed1

Awards
Secure your SERM before starting your cycle. Have an AI on hand, especially since you don't know how you'll respond to these.

As for diet, personally I'd be in a slight deficit and adjust depending on fat loss if that's your main goal.
Sounds good. Yes, I have my diet currently set at about 1-2lb loss per week.

Only thing about clomid is not sure how trusting I am with sites I am seeing online as their checkout forms appear to be broken and put together poorly.