Is R-andro worth a sh1t?

• Thread starter Br1ck_Sh1thouse
  • Start date

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
What are people's thoughts especially anyone who has run it solo?
GNO NewAgeMayan Jebrook
What's OL's thoughts, head it been explored and benched?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GNO NewAgeMayan Jebrook
I'm on the road ATM br1ck_Sh1thouse, but I'll post up my thoughts on the active ingredient later today.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
GNO NewAgeMayan Jebrook
Pretty sure OL is coming out with this soon...

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
I started taking R-andro shred and Exotherm on Tuesday of this week. Currently around 230 and around 15-16% body fat. Trying to cut some more fat off. Will let you know how my run goes. Will post a review when I'm finished. Will probably run for 8 weeks.

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
One thing I do notice is better mental clarity in the few days Ive been taking it. Today I was working in a busy area outside replacing some brick piers and didnt have any anxiety with all sorts of things going on around me. Felt good actually.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought it was a lot like nor andro... kinda ****ty but I guess I read wrong

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I'm on the road ATM br1ck_Sh1thouse, but I'll post up my thoughts on the active ingredient later today.
Jebrook
So I'm sure you forgot because I know I did until this thread may popped up with an update.

What are your thoughts on this ?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I'm using the transdermal version. Alphadrone by NI. It's alright for the libido boost and drying out effect. I doubt I'll be buying it again though.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did just a one month run of it this past summer in August. I had to cut it short because I had been dabbling in other suppressive supplements throughout the summer and it was time to get into PCT. Anyway, in that short time I was able to discover that I loved R-Andro. It had energizing effects for me, physically and mentally. Also gave me a great pump and increased strength. No side effects except for a libido so high that it was literally life distracting. Overall, I definitely picture myself using it again for a longer period of time.

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
Yeah i stare at girls like I'm some kind of creeper. Haha. Takes away your inhibitions......great mental focus.....

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah i stare at girls like I'm some kind of creeper. Haha. Takes away your inhibitions......great mental focus.....
Yes! Now that you mention it, I was doing some things that I normally would not do for sure. It truly is a fun ride but you have to be ready/able to fight your urges to be bad. Unless you are in a position in which this does not matter...haha!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes! Now that you mention it, I was doing some things that I normally would not do for sure. It truly is a fun ride but you have to be ready/able to fight your urges to be bad. Unless you are in a position in which this does not matter...haha!
Is it similar to the feelings you get on test? I'm curious if it's different or not

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
I was doing dumbell bench press last night and right beside there is the tricep pull down cable and this young hottie had her ass poked all up in my face which is ok (yoga pants). I made sure to take in th view. Lol. I was reading Androsterone also attracts women subconsciously. So maybe that is why she came so close. Also noticed when I moved to the other side of the gym she picked another machine close to me......kind of funny. Probably just coincidence. Idk....

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androsterone is definitely good stuff as long as it's actually r-andro and not epiandro. A while back there were sourcing issues. PA said he had never tested pure androsterone products years back. These issues seem to have been resolved and people have had good results. Check out those links lean posted. I think IML has some logs too of their r-andro product.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androserone is definitely good stuff as long as it's actually r-andro and not epiandro. A while back there were sourcing issues. PA said he had never tested pure androsterone products years back. These issues seem to have been resolved and people have had good results. Check out those links lean posted. I think IML has some logs too of their r-andro product.
^^^This is what I was going to mention previously but I forgot to come back to it. Legit adrenosterone would be an awesome compound to try. I have never tried any product claiming to have it. Anecdotally, all the logs I've seen look positive. If a company provides 3rd part testing of their source raws I would give them a shot.

Jebrook
So I'm sure you forgot because I know I did until this thread may popped up with an update.

What are your thoughts on this ?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mmmm maybe a certain company should look into that one( shove wink) Jebrook

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mmmm maybe a certain company should look into that one( shove wink) Jebrook

Id test this out...

I can neither confirm nor deny anything;). Got some big things coming very soon. Several releases from both OL companies. Assassinat3 and Sup3r Shred I'm sure you already know about. OL UK may have another surprise in store that you weren't expecting:head:. It's not R-andro though...

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can neither confirm nor deny anything;). Got some big things coming very soon. Several realeases from both OL companies. Assassinat3 and Sup3r Shred I'm sure you already know about. OL UK may have another surprise in store that you weren't expecting:head:. It's not R-andro though...
When?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We're pushing hard to release before Xmas. Several write-ups should be dropping in the next week or so. It's not set in stone but we're all pushing very hard to get these bad boys released.
Right on.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We're pushing hard to release before Xmas. Several write-ups should be dropping in the next week or so. It's not set in stone but we're all pushing very hard to get these bad boys released.
I'd offer to log this without even knowing what it is cause I know OL makes high quality shizzle wizzle but rip shoulder...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not entirely sure, leaning more on to labrum tear, possibly SLAP lesion with rotatorcuff issues now... MRI on Thursday to see what's up
Good luck on the MRI. Hope you get good news. I had to postpone my winter bulk cycle due to shoulder injury also. It truly sucketh...

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good luck on the MRI. Hope you get good news. I had to postpone my winter bulk cycle due to shoulder injury also. It truly sucketh...
Yeah I'm not happy, but if something's up I'll get it fixed and hop on some fun healing "sups" and then have fun in the spring hopefully

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I'm not happy, but if something's up I'll get it fixed and hop on some fun healing "sups" and then have fun in the spring hopefully

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not entirely sure, leaning more on to labrum tear, possibly SLAP lesion with rotatorcuff issues now... MRI on Thursday to see what's up
I'm in the same boat. Shoulder issue, my appointment is next Thursday.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got a knee issue, it's on the ment though. Couple more weeks should be ok, next cycle will be Jan

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol autocorrect strikes again ⚡ I meant it's on the mend

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I called my doc asking if I could get some 800 mg Tylenol for my shoulder cause I've been popping advil like crazy and she almost **** a brick when she learned how much Advil it takes just to get me out of bed in the morning...

This blows lol

And yeah I'm in for the log

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bell1986 Evomuse 20
Supplements 22
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Jpb2013 Anabolics 1