Need TRT what do?

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
hey guys! i;m 19 years old and need trt sadly. Been trying with 2 endos, and 1 acclaimed trt doctor. I live in aus( perth). Its almost impossible to get trt, the endo said that 249 NGL of total test is okay. My circulation test is usually atm 7-9 nmol. I can try source a few more doctors and give them a shot.. we shall see.

I did find a online clinic, named Spring back to life. they specialize in trt using creams. They require 1 full payment and you get 6 or 12 months of trt ( cream) depending on which u choose. This is 900-1600$ a year. Quite expensive for creams lol.

Or i can go down the self inject route and use Injectable, which would cost probably 500-700$ a year depending.( illegal)

Low t has been affecting me severely in terms of fatigue, libido, muscle, strength, well being, cognitive function etc. Its really hard to be taken seriously by doctors, seems most are quacks with low quals. The endo i spoke to has never even heard of GHrp6, or mgf, or any peptide for that matter. Let alone clomid etc.

Anyone know any good docs, or have any suggestions, or help? I really need a hand in this horrible situation. Its really ruining my life.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Do not go with the creams. You want injectable Test.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
ok thankyou bro. How much test per week, and what kind of test? test e, c? and do i need a Ai?
I use Test Cyp for my TRT, but I've heard good things about using other esters. Any of them can work for TRT if dosed properly.

Yes, you need an AI on TRT. The dosage will be something you have to experiment with. I've found that 0.5mg of Arimidex twice a week is good for me, but others get by with less.

I would also suggest finding a doctor or clinic that offers hCG if you ever want kids and/or don't want your balls to be the size of raisins.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I would honestly try and exhaust every other alternative before considering self-administered trt. Whole host of reasons I think it should be a last resort, as crappy as you feel.