Help me decide on next cycle

JMark

JMark

Awards
I have 3 choices to choose from. I have msten 24 suspension from anabolic androgenic research and halo fire suspension also from anabolic androgenic research. The last one I have is epi tren from ironmaglabs.

Does anyone have any experience with any of these?

This will be my second cycle. My first cycle was 1 andro, 4 andro and epi andro.
1478194232581.jpg
1478194241305.jpg

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
How did you do on your first cycle?

JMark

JMark

Awards
It went well. I pct'd correctly and kept all the gains from the cycle.

JMark

JMark

Awards
My vote goes to IML Epi-Tren. It's good stuff when ran 6-10 caps/ day x 6-8 weeks. Potent, and delivers results. Stocked up on a bunch of it before the ban myself. Actually, have so much, that I don't even know what to do with it. Lol.
How did you like the epi tren? What side effects did you have?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My vote goes to IML Epi-Tren. It's good stuff when ran 6-10 caps/ day x 6-8 weeks. Potent, and delivers results. Stocked up on a bunch of it before the ban myself. Actually, have so much, that I don't even know what to do with it. Lol.
You only pop into threads to drop hints of the excess products you're trying to sell lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would go with the halodrol and save the others for after since you'll have more cycles under your belt

JMark

JMark

Awards
I would go with the halodrol and save the others for after since you'll have more cycles under your belt
I was leaning on either the halodrol or msten. I would do 4 weeks for either one. Do you think a base would be needed for a 4 week cycle?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bases aren't a necessity imo. Go methylsten if you only plan on 4 weeks. Halo is better at 6

JMark

JMark

Awards
Bases aren't a necessity imo. Go methylsten if you only plan on 4 weeks. Halo is better at 6
From what I'm seeing online, the recommended dosage for halo is about 100mg and msten is 24mg. If I did that dosage, I would have enough for a 4 week cycle for both.

JMark

JMark

Awards
If I go with the halodrol. I have enough to do a 5 week cycle at 75/75/75/100/100 or a 6 week cycle at 75/75/75/75/75/75. Which one do you guys recommend?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd add some dmz to the Msten and you've got a killer stack

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Run the halo at 75 for 6 weeks and stack the msten last 4 weeks. Get big

JMark

JMark

Awards
Alright so I decided to do 50/75/75/75/75/75 with the halodrol. Do I need a test base?

K

Killcure666

Awards
Depends, would you like to not be lethargic all the time and have a functioning dick?

I've never tried halo so I don't know how bad these things can be with it but as a general rule having a test base makes for a more enjoyable cycle

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You don't "need" a test base, but having one isn't a bad idea

JMark

JMark

Awards
So my original plan for pct was clomid, olympus labs kings blood, erase pro+, anabeta elite and x-factor. Then I realized that kings blood and erase pro+ both have ashwagandha in it. Is that too much ashwagandha?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
So my original plan for pct was clomid, olympus labs kings blood, erase pro+, anabeta elite and x-factor. Then I realized that kings blood and erase pro+ both have ashwagandha in it. Is that too much ashwagandha?
You'll be fine. Ashwangandha wont hurt ya IMO

If you can get it, run Stano or grab epiandro or 1/4 and run it with forma or exem EOD as a base and run with it

JMark

JMark

Awards
I'm already done with the halo run. I've decided to just use clomid and kings blood as pct for 4 weeks then erase pro+, anabeta elite and x-factor for 8 weeks after pct.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
My bad, missed the date on that November post

Hope it was a great run

JMark

JMark

Awards
Halo is definitely mild, even at 100mg. I didn't see any strength gains but I did gain a couple pounds and lost body fat. No side effects at all.

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Halo is definitely mild, even at 100mg. I didn't see any strength gains but I did gain a couple pounds and lost body fat. No side effects at all.
No strength gains off Halo? Something isn't right.

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Oh it was bunk then. Had to be. If you weren't eating at a deficit then you should have atleastttt gained good strength. The lbs you gain don't really mean a whole lot.

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Or way under dosed... Wayyy.
On a good note, if it was bunk and didn't have anything hormonal in it then you might get some good gains from your pct. Lol. Should shoot your test up good for a while atleast

JMark

JMark

Awards
Oh it was bunk then. Had to be. If you weren't eating at a deficit then you should have atleastttt gained good strength. The lbs you gain don't really mean a whole lot.
I was eating at maintenance to see what kind of effects halo would have on my physique and I was hoping to get leaner which I did. Bunk or not, at least I got all my **** for free lol.

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Well if the halo really is bunk then the msten probably would be too. Did you happen to buy all of those in 2016? Also did you happen to buy them off amazon/ebay anything like that? If yes to either two questions then they are all probably bunk.

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
I was eating at maintenance to see what kind of effects halo would have on my physique and I was hoping to get leaner which I did. Bunk or not, at least I got all my **** for free lol.
Oh nice! Hell yea. That's good.

JMark

JMark

Awards
Well if the halo really is bunk then the msten probably would be too. Did you happen to buy all of those in 2016? Also did you happen to buy them off amazon/ebay anything like that? If yes to either two questions then they are all probably bunk.
I don't think they're bunk. I think they're just old. A friend gave them to me and he got them before they were banned.